Cletus at the werk job

Friday was National Bring Your Dog to Werk Day, and while I often bring *someone* with, I didn't want to be non-compliant on a National holiday, lol, and so Friday was all about the Goober Dog :lol Here we are on our commute

64783726_2271522499830883_44396154551575

You would think this pic had been taken after a long day at the office. Nope, about 12 minutes :rolleyes:

65258946_2271522289830904_19022054101195

Chikken!

66112525_2271522386497561_20658515324772

We just left the door open because once he falls asleep the boy doesn't hear a thing, people just stepped around him :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Not exactly a wild one, is he? that's why I love the old ones. :beatheart

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

The greyhound wannabe :lol

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

The office dog speed bump!  :lol

:beatheart

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:beatheart Well, a dog needs his beuty sleep.

Love the chikken, Poppy wants one now...Southern fried of course.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

I'm loving that the chikken made the office visit too. I thought I had it safely stashed on the counter at Kestralyn's after the Petco order arrived in Maryland but one day I looked over and KitKat had chikken in her jaws. Yikes!  Moved it immediately to a safer spot and felt silly for thinking a golden retriever couldn't find *everything*

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I love the car photo. I think he was the perfect guy to have at work.  If he snores, that would even be better. :lol:

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

That car pic  -- can't you give that boy his own window to look out of?  :lol

Love the chikken, Poppy wants one now...Southern fried of course.

Milo says that chicken tartare is also very tasty

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

13 hours ago, greytpups said:

The greyhound wannabe :lol

The campers said right away "Cletus, you're one of us now."  !

28 minutes ago, Patsy said:

I'm loving that the chikken made the office visit too. I thought I had it safely stashed on the counter at Kestralyn's after the Petco order arrived in Maryland but one day I looked over and KitKat had chikken in her jaws. Yikes!  Moved it immediately to a safer spot and felt silly for thinking a golden retriever couldn't find *everything*

Toooo funny! Cletus loves that chikken but TBH Aiden is giving it considerable time under his wing (sotospeak) :lol

14 minutes ago, PattyE said:

I love the car photo. I think he was the perfect guy to have at work.  If he snores, that would even be better. :lol:

Oh, he snores. Very Loudly. Perhaps that contributes to his deafness? lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

He's the perfect "bring to werk" dog.

It may have been "Bring your dog to werk day" for you, but for Cletus is was "Bring your chikken to werk" day :rotfl  Good thing you don't work for KFC ;)

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

17 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Cletus is adorable. And your hair is awesome!

Thank you x2! 

Cletus - no matter what she tells you, Thursday is supposed to be a PAID holiday. :bgeorge

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

7 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

Cletus - no matter what she tells you, Thursday is supposed to be a PAID holiday. :bgeorge

At the moment he’s on one of his scheduled breaks ... :sleepy ... :lol

8 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

At the moment he’s on one of his scheduled breaks ... :sleepy ... :lol

He's a camper for sure :D

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)