Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

Hada, did you do a GSOD? Or would that be a PSOD?

I no do da podenco parsnip scream of deff. In tru fact I habs never duna scream, altho I do bark sumtimes. Mostly I do moan moan grunty noises, as Ms Susan habs witnesst.

I wore a woe iz me pitty ful face wit eggstra big eyes. To prove I was seerius i even let mom hold me on her lap.

Hada,
better after cheez :lol:

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be summy and warm like yesserday!  Then cloudy and showers tamarrow.  Boo!!

Little Hada at leest you stopped limping afore the vet sawed you!  :lol:

Ooooo!!!  Miss Loosy is gonna see Miss Soozin's house today!  :yay

Charlie do you like having vizitors or is it just too much sharing yur Momma Bear????

My Mom says THANKS!!  for all the birthday wishes!!  We will probly have Indian foods or Thai foods.  Hopefully we will get some ice cream too!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hiya!

Sorry I bin absinth, Mistress has bin reelly sick. She says she knows now how peeple can go ded from the dying rear. :unsure She juss ate a cup o soup, that’ll tell us how she’s doing. I bin reel good nurse hound, keepin my eyeballs on her and eatin greedy and knot being a pesto whilst she’s sleepin.

Congradulayshuns to Dr Michelle! :yay

Mz Soozin, we’re xcited for you for you noo adventshures in your house!

Happy birthday Miss Chris. :blowcandle My Whiskey Biskey looks good in the collar your got him for your birthday.

I’m glad the leddle Parsnip is OK.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Happyest ob Happy Birfdaze, Miss Chris!  You did a grate job wiff those kollars---they are beeeeyoutiful!

Sownds like yer howse is lookin bedder an bedder, Miss Susan.

We are glad yer leg is okay now, Hada.

An poor Miss Jerilyn, we hope you will feel bedder soon.

Moms home!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Aw, Miss Jerilyn wiff de dyin rear.  Mebbee yu need sum pumkin??

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I could not fix my gate myself, so in desperation I called one of the maintenance men who works at this apartment complex because he gave me his number and said he does work on the side. I was expecting him to say one night this week, or next weekend. Instead he said he would be right over. I was a little scared when he showed up with his brother, who didn’t speak any english. But he was very nice,  fixed my gate latch, a d installed the new faucet I bought.  I know how to do it,  but there is a stupid double sink and I didn’t want to try it with the extra pipes.  When it was tome to pay him, he said “Whatever you think is fair.” I hate that!

He tried to talk me into giving him the painting job, but I think its too risky. He said he has insurance, but  he has a full time job here at the complex.  He wanted to do it nights.  I can just picture it going on and on and on and on.  

Lucy was my first visitor!  It was fun. But the house is echoey when you talk.  

Next little project is replacing the screen door on the patio slider.  They have em at Home Depot but I wasn't sure if I needed 30 or 36 inches and didn’t want to guess.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Yu feeling bettah Hada and poor Miss Jerilyn wif da dying rear.

Miss Susan had her furst guest, wut an honor Miss Lucy. Ah wish it wuz me as Ah habs never peed in souf Carolina.

Ah don't fink our liddie had a sucessful nesting. She sat and sat and no liddle ones now herz is gone. Berry sad.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

But the house is echoey when you talk.  

You must fill it up with fur-bearing creatures ;)

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Beelaytid Ha Pee Birfday Miss. Chris.

i will say Gud nyte to yu butt the sunne iz shining heer in Reel Engaland.

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss Soozin you need a nice big area rug for yur grate room!

Mistress we hope you feel more better soon!

Mom says Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes!  We ended up having Tye foods which the Mom and Dad keep mostly for theirownseffs!!  That's messed up!  But we each did get a couppla bites of meat, so there is that I gess!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Wow... Whiskey!  Yu broke da club - or owr pooter hasn't updated on accounta it sez you are da lass postie!

Happy burfday bee lated, Miss Chris.

Oh, Lila, ah wunner if yur mama cawt it frum mah daddiman an fruitcake thru da Yu Ess Bee port or sumfin.  Deer iz a lot ub DED hooman reers deez days.

Congratumulashuns, Miss CA.  Deespite all da fings dat put yu unner stress, yu habz a beautimous home wif a beautimous frunt porch an ebberyfing.

Oh, Dr. Michelle!!! Dat iz greyt NOOwze!!!!

Miss Rachel, yu are Dr. Rachel?  Wut iz da feeld yurs iz in?

Laila, did yu ebber find owt if da baby cardinal iz OK?

Hada!  Do KNOT askeer yur mama like dat!

Bikini - heet coming heer soon, too!

Well, wedder it iz da doxy Bicycle fur da Lymes dizeeze ur da gabby pentin, ah am feeling much better.  Ah am smiling an chattering an eben tho da cats in mah eyes are reel bad, ah am moobing arownd lots more and better.  Daddiman had KNOT seen me in five dayz an wen dey got home in da middle ub da nite lass nite, he cud KNOT beleeb how brite ah wuz….an Morgan, who sits on us habz KNOT been by in twolebben weeks an teggsted fruitcake dat she cud KNOT get ober how well ah wuz moobing.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Gud humid Moansday! Boy howdy, there was no breeze this morning and that makes it just miserable outside. Supposed to be a heat index well over 100 today.

JJ, glad you are feeling much better!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

We have the hotandhoomids too. Ickkkkkkk. I was raised in this crap I don't need it in my senior years thankyouverymuch. I hate to have to close up and turn the ac on but it's been on for two weeks now. 

Remember how the old ones would refer to "summer complaint"?  Dying rears all around. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

14 minutes ago, Patsy said:

Remember how the old ones would refer to "summer complaint"?  Dying rears all around. 

:lol

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

42 minutes ago, Patsy said:

My MIL would talk about being "physicked" in the spring.  I thought that was enough bring on a dead rear all on its own. :wow

Howdy Doody Friends!

Cloudy with maybe showers today.  BOOOOOOOO!!!

JJ we are very very very glad to hear you are feeling more better!!

Miss Patsy didja see my questchun about yur friends on that Mowee being OK with the fires and all?

Hope all the sicko hoomins are feeling more better today!

My lapper topper - which is as old as I've been in this house - 8 years!!! - is giving Mom bad warning about the cooling system, so I do KNOT know what is going to happen to it!  I might be having to check in from my tablitt or Mom's phone.  I hate that cause it's hard to tipe on them!  

Anyway!  have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

JJ, so good to hear that you are feeling better.  Whatever is the reason for it, we hope it continues.  :goodluck

Hot and humid here too.  Am cutting the grass while it's still sort of bearable (lots of water, lots of breaks).  Supposed to be  heat indexes in the 100's for the next week or so.  :crazy

LOL!!  My mother was very disgusted when she learned that I was taking a class in school called "Physics".  She wanted to know why they didn't give it a nicer name.  :shakefinger

Miss Noo Carol

Fanks Miss NOO Carol!

Hiya!

I sent my Mistress off to werk today. She’s knot come home yet so I guess she’s doing OK there. She’s still not eatin more than crakkers and cup o soup tho. It is hothothot and hoomid here all week too. I don’t like it.  Even wiff the chilly airs, I like my fan runnin in the livin room and it made a horrible noise yessirday.  Mistress put the one from her bedroom in my livin room but it’s knot as good.

JJ, it’s great to hear that you’re feelin good!

Whiskey, I hope your lappertopper can get fixed or you can get a noo one before it goes ded.

Sounds like you’re gettin stuff done at the noo house Mz Soozin. Good werk!

Stay cool,

Lila

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

38 minutes ago, ScootersMom said:

LOL!!  My mother was very disgusted when she learned that I was taking a class in school called "Physics".  She wanted to know why they didn't give it a nicer name.  :shakefinger

:rotfl

Juss watch yur reer!