Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

Good luck on da big day Miss Soozin!

Wowser Misser Merc dat's a big owl!

Miss Lizabeff, ifn momma-bear ebah finish herbs thesis, she we go to da gun market and do just as you say! Dat's funneh!

Good luck Miss Michelle!

Charlie, awaiting momma-bear any sekind now

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

No word from Susan yet???  :goodluck  And Michelle too. :goodluck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be mostly sunny and 80 degrees today!!!  :yay  A little warm but I will take it over clouds and showers! 

Good luck to Miss Michelle and Miss Soozin!!!  :hope    Soon we will have three docters in the Club hoomins!!  :thumbs-up

Miss REC, we thot like Fancy - those little wormy segments will each make a new worm!  So don't feel bad!  Yur a good hoomin too for calling Miss Soozin!

Hahahahahaha!!!!  Miss Lizabeth!!!  Hahahahahaha!!

Fancy when do yur Mom and Dad go to Colorado?

Laila it's the time of year when all the baby birds are lerning to fly.  Sometimes they fall down on the ground before they get the hang of it, and the parints have to feed them.  We gots so many free range kittehs around here that Mom tries to put them up a little higher rather than leaving them on the ground, but they usually get going pretty fast.

Miss Vanessa :kiss2

Hey Spirit! :wave

Mam we hope Nigel can be comfurble.  I know my Lila had some ishoos with those gabby pencils but we have used them here and they were really helpy with us older dogs.  You can start with a really low dose and go up really high if you need to.

Hope all my friends have a super awesome FRIEDDAY!!!!!!!!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Mum say I gotta tell yu awl that a Sloworm izza reptile, KNOT a wigglee wurm . Thay kan loose thayre tayl lyke a lizzerd iffn kawt butt Mum akksldentallee slice this wun she fink.

we gowing to trayning klass this eevning.:yay

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss Loosey, dat McNeil guy wuz wiff JIM Lehrer, not TOM Lehrer. Tom wus a satirical myoosisian

DA

:rotfl  My Ma is such an idiot!!

Ma poked Miss Susan wif a text dis afternoon.  She habs had a rough day wif 1001 liddle annoyances spoiling the thrill of da new home.  Dat stoopy previous owner had knot finished moving out.  She lieft crap in the garage and had promised knot to.  She took one ob da curtain rods and left the empty brackets.  She left da refrigerator.  She busted the garage door opener.  Nuffin' that can't be dealt wif butt way too much to deal wif when dat seller was apposed to keep to her agreement.  Miss Susan's nevvy had all the big stuff she ordered mailed to her apartment rather than to the new house, so it will all hab to be dealt wif.  Just too too much aggravation for one day.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh dear. Poor Susan. And we were all so hopeful that this would be the start of a wonderful adventure for her.  The previous owner sucks.

I wish that there was something I could do to help her.

Carol Ann. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

5 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

When I defended my dissertation, my father was retired from the Navy and running a gun shop in his home town in Maine.  He gave me a sure fire strategy for my defense.  "I'm going to loan you a 38 Colt revolver.  You walk into the room with your dissertation and the gun and address the room.  "Colleagues, here's my dissertation [puts down document]. And here's my defense [puts down revolver]. Any questions?"

:rofl:rofl:rofl 

Vanessa, when Breeze came home we let Beka sniff the box and the pawprint.   I really think she got it when she sniffed the pawprint.

Miss Michelle  :goodluck 

Miss Soosan, I hope those leetle things that happened do knot spoil your special day!

Momma and Daddy tricked us this morning.  Momma took the day off today from her werkjob and she wuz wearing shorts and a casual shirt.  Ob course, I thought that meant it wuz playgroop day!  But after we had our brekkie, they BOTH sed goodbye and LEFT US!   All by ourownselves!  Oh, our dogwalker came and walked us, but it is KNOT the same!  Ivy, I took the day off today to spend it with your Daddy.   We went to a golf course in Gettysburg that he likes to play and I drove his cart so we could spend the day together.  Then afterwards we went out for a nice lunch and we even brought home a little white box for you!   Oh yes, you did!   Thank you Momma and Daddy!

Ivy, waiting to see what is in the leetle white box

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

That previous owner is a major doody head, Susan. I'm sorry she's put a crimp in your day.

hahaha, that comment I posted to vanitha is in the wrong thread. oops. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Susan so when you made settlement today. The things left, the things broken & taken were they noted & money withheld until she makes things right ? I am sorry  this happened to you

Caroline

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Yeah, well, I am a homeowner now!  My day didn’t go great, bit it will be ok.  I found a new garage door opener on Amazon, hopefully I can get it properly programmed.  

The fridge is going away on Monday.  My lawyer knew someone whose husband actually sells used appliances, so he is going to pay me a little for it and resell it.  I will get Home Depot to put it in the garage.  The curtain rod is just stupid and annoying.  I don’t know what my nephew, having all that stuff shipped here, was thinking, but that too will be ok.  At least my bed was shipped to the correct place!  

It was hot today, and very humid, and when I got to the house after the closing, excited to make my grand entrance AND SHE WAS STILL MOVING OUT I nearly lost it.  She beat it out pretty quick, so I pulled into the driveway, hit the garage door remote, and...it doesn’t work.  I got inside and sat on the floor and cried.  Of course she wasn't home for the inspection so there was no way to test it.  And she wasn't using the garage....it was full of her stuff. She must have known it doesn’t work because she made a point of saying she put a new battery in it.

All small things, but it was sooooo lonely.  I guess I let myself get too excited, and it was just a huge let down to be there alone with my boxes.  

And, finally, the painter says he needs all week,  but my movers are coming Thursday...painter says he can worl around the furniture,  but what a pain in the but its going to be.  Ill habe tomove everything where I want it later.  

Oh, the locksmith just called. Wanted to do the job NOW.  I said no. I am too wiped out to drive back there again.

Diet be damned, I need ice cream.

Thanks for your support guys!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Hugs and/or  :hope  to:
Nigel and Miss Nancy
Miss Susan and Miss Michelle
Miss Vanessa and Gino
JJ and Miss Dr. Robin Fruutcake

Laila, that was a nice story about the baby cardinal.  I too hope that it learned to fly and is okay.  

Merc, that was a good thing to do for that owl.  He/she looked really confused about what had happened!

MEC, I'm sorry about the Sloworm.  I always hate to hurt any creatures when I'm working outside.  

Have a good night, everyone!  Much lubs to all.

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Soozin  :kiss2   Things will be fine!  Really!  It had all gone so smoothly up till now, there was bound to be a few hiccups along the way!

Ivy it was so totally a RIP off that you guys did knot get to gave a special famly day too.  There better be something really awesome in that white box!

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Mummy passed her defense! She gabs her presentation, der wuz 15 minutes obs questions, dey asked her to leave the room, and then told her to come back in it was official. It does not get conferred until the semesters is over and she won't walk until December fourteneleben cause der iz no summer graduations. Mummy and Daddyman are habing sum bubly right now

Ah yams sorry yu had such a disappointing day, but yu iz in da place you want to be in and surrounding by the peeples yu want to be surround by so Ah fink it iz a win.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

YAY! fer Miss Michelle!  We noo you cood do it.

An Miss Susan, we are so sorry it wuz such a stressfull day.  Buyin a howse an moobin are 2 ob the most stressful fings in life---I fink  beehind deff ob a loved one, an diborce, so it is no wunder you cried.  We dont blame you.  Tho it will pass, it duznt make it inny eazier rite now, so we will be sendin good thots an telepafic wite lite to gib you strenf.  It will be a trooly lovely howse when you are finely setteled in, an it will be like a lovely haven fer you.

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

miss Isabella you mom is a doctor :grad  now ? Well tell her congrats . We are glad all of her hard work has paid off. :confetti

Miss Susan :headwall  sorry today was like this but here is to a better tomorrow. 

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

So now we gots Dr Robin, Dr Lizabeth, and DR MICHELLE!!!!!!  :grad   :grad   :grad

:confetti   :confetti   :confetti   :confetti   :confetti

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Yay for Dr Michelle! what was your dissertation on?

Susan, did she leave any other crap in the house? If so, dump it at the curb and hope it rains on it.

This is what I've used to move or lift furniture to put sliders underneath. Not sure if this is the exact one since it's buried in a closet somewhere.
https://smile.amazon.com/Furniture-Moving-System-Lifter-Sliders/dp/B005FGAP7W/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3ELFR8AXSKUS6&keywords=furniture+lever+lift&qid=1563017314&s=gateway&sprefix=furniture+lever%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-2

Unless it rains today the last of the hurricane Florence damaged trees will be at the curb for city pickup. I'd already cleared out the debris that fell. These piles are from the tree guy removing huge damaged branches way high up in my giant oak trees.

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Congratulations to DOCTOR Michelle!  What a wonderful achievement. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Michelle, many congratulation upon successfully defending your hard werk.  Aren't you proud!  And you didn't even hab to use firearms!

Miz Ducky, I bet you are relieved to get the last ob da storm limbs out ob your yard.

Ma and Auntie Ann hab to got shopping for a new microwave since the one ober da stove croaked this week.  Boy, they didn't realize how much they used it until they couldn't.  Auntie Ann habs to drive up to Charoltte, NC (about an hour or so) on Sunday to stay all week long for her werk.  Ma will be home alone for the first time since the 2 Old Girls moved in together.  I am prolly gonna hab my werk cut out for me keeping her from being scared and helping her remember all the chores.  She's also gotta mow da grass for the first time since the hip replacement.  Fun, Fun FUN!

Spirit

Good Saturday! Susan, was she not the previous owner? Usually they have papers to sign at closing, too. Also, don't be like me and lock yourself out of the house on your first day--this was when I lived in Memphis and thank goodness I had my phone with me! Changing locks is pretty easy, I'd do it for you if I was closer.

Wow, Auntie A out of town? Will she be in a nice hotel at least?  Will the Watch cats all pile up in bed with you? Lol!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Aw, Spirit, yu gots yur werk cut out fur yu.  :nod   Butt, tell yur mama dat she habs all ob us in de club, via tegxt and phone ifn she gits lonelee.

:yay Michelle!!!! :confetti

:clap Susan :confetti

I yam goin tu de dump affer brekkie  :yay

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Congratumalashuns Dr Michelle! :confetti   :confetti :confetti 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Banessa, Auntie Ann will be in a decent hotel so she's knot dreading fings at all.  Honestly, Ma is knot dreading the week either.  She'll miss her buddy butt she libed alone for a long time, so she'll be OK. There is something to be said for being able to choose exactly what you wanna watch on TV and knot hab to make a mutually satisfactory decision.  :lol  About dem catties...her bet is that those selfish stinkers will sleep in a cattie-pile on Auntie Ann's bed and ignore Ma completely, like they usually do.  About one third ob the time Tinker comes in to bisit Ma in the watches ob the night.  He hops up on the bed and purrs and asks to get under the covers--always at her left shoulder--and then he makes biscuits on her arm until they bof fall asleep.  She likes his visits on account ob she misses him when he hangs wif the Watch Cats.

Ma will hab all ob the chores to do.  Serves her right since Auntie Ann habs been taking such good care ob her for the last 6 weeks.

Spirit