Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

Ha ha!  Guest misspoke.  It isn't required, as in she has to wear heels or else, but more that she does need to dress professionally and is still in the mindset that dress shoes are the way to go.  She does have to go to Court unexpectedly at times and they are still stodgy.  But, she is not permitted to wear tennis shoes or clogs or Birkenstocks.  Working in the legal field, image is impotent!  :lol:  Their clients tend to feel more secure if one "looks" court-ready lol.

As for the men, no heels but they do have to wear ties - another soul-crushing style :rofl  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I like Anne Klein Sport shoes. They are cute and comfy and reasonably priced. I don't have foot problems, but my shoes have to pass the 12 hour test - they need to be comfortable for a full day at work then something else like dinner or the grocery store.  :D

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Happy beelated birfday, Bikini!

Charlie an Zorro del Galgo are bak!  Merc is home!

The beeeeyoutiful Pandora is gonna lib wiff Whiskey!  She is gorjus, an we are so happy fer all ob you.  But wow, Miss Chris, trooly is a small whirled!

Good luck tomorra, Miss Michelle!

Yay fer Miss Susan, payin fer the howse!  We are eggcited fer you, an fer alla the neet fings you are doin an gettin in preparashun fer moobin in.  Oh, Mom sez you are rite abowt Stranger Fings!  We wached eppysode 4 last nite, an it wuz intence!  I can onny imajin it will get wurst, sinse they like to bild an bild till you awmost cant stand it.

Aw, Miss Vanessa, we are glad Johnny is bak home wiff you. :grouphug

Oh, JJ, we are sorry yer Mom an Dad were sick!  An rilly sorry you hab got that limes. :(

Nuffin noo heer, cept bad storms, but :wave innyroo.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Cindy I love, love, love the way look in heels, but after getting my hips replaced, I stopped wearing them except special occasions. There are plenty of professional looking flat shoes.  I particularly like styles with a very tailored ornament of some sort.  Even in a stuffy place like  Boston styles have relaxed a LOT.

Anyhoooo...

Chris, that’s Kathy Russell you’re talking about, right?  

Closing is at 10 tomorrow!  

Chris, you’re right. My family is messed up.  I guess the best and healthiest thing to do is just let Rob and Sarah go.  They don’t seem to like anyone.  They were only being nice to me because I was taking care of Mom.  Bill and I haven’t had a relationship in many years anyway.  It makes me sad though.  I can’t believe Rob would write me off over money.

Oh! Jennie! Bed Bath and Beyond had hedgehog solar garden lights!  It was a bashful looking hedgie holding a little lantern.  https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/solar-flower-crown-hedgehog-with-yellow-led-lights/5220075?skuId=65789674&&mrkgcl=609&mrkgadid=3253336912&rkg_id=0&enginename=google&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_outdoorutility_local&product_id=65789674&adtype=pla&product_channel=local&adpos=1o1&creative=232742511034&device=t&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAjwvJvpBRAtEiwAjLuRPbClWSmKdKRrPwWnXKB-FXqWk8FVgDKbibpYTn1BjfYD_6VhU2keRRoCuQwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

:yay:clap Miss Elizabeth! Every year, and all throughout the year, we get Great Horned Owls who have become entangled in soccer nets. Many injure themselves quite severely (lacerations, broken bones, etc.) trying to escape and need a lot of care. Thank you for saving this one! If you should go past that area again, maybe take a little peek in nearby vegetated areas and make sure the owl isn't hiding there injured? Thanks, there's a good lass :wub:

Ooooh, Miss Susan, I MUST go to BB&B TOMORROW! Thanks :D

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Soozin,  yes, Mom says that her In Real Life name - Cathy Russell!  She also says money is probly the number one reezin family's break up.  :kiss2

JJ, I gotta say, I get wobbly sometimes too, but my meds really help me a lot.  I take that meloxicam once a day, gabbypencils twiced a day, and codeine sulfate as a pain reliever three times a day.  Plus, she switched me to those Bright Mind kibbles Lila recommended and Mom says they really made a difference for me.  Plus I don't have to eat as much and I poop less!  They are more expensive, but one bag lasts me a whole munth!

Miss Patsy fore is our limit!  :shakefinger We think YOU should have a houndie!!!!!!  :D

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hello hello!

:roflMiss Soozin, dats owr terrasse, dis flat on da ground dis KNOT going to fall anyware!

Miss Paris' momma, I go to werk wiff my feetsies and ifn dey get dirty momma-bear washes dem in a bucket. Can't yoo do da same?

Miss Lizabeff is a reel hero! :yay

Dare iz thunderboom tonight, so I stayed wiff momma-bear all night. She needed da protekshun!

Charlie, knot skared

Ok maybe a liddle

Juss a liddle...

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Whiskey, do yu fill up eben tho it is less foods?

lila....fruutcake iZ amazing fur a pichure ub da Ann Kline cumfy shoowz.  On fridays she weerd cashual cloze an iZ always looking fur nice shoowz to go with dressy jeans an stuff.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

JJ, you forget what my famly treat cabinet looks like!!!  I have losted a few pounds but Mom says I look really good now, so I might be getting a little more to eat of actual kibbles!

Charlie, I think you are very brave to protect yur Momma Bear all night thru the boomers!  Is Zorro ok with them or is he kind of a scardedy kitteh houndie??

Thanks for saving that owl Miss Lizabeth!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Unca Dumbass has outdone hisownself.

He decided to biy a new car with some of his Grandmother money. That’s cool, he needed one. But he offered his old car to his oldest, Phil. And then traded it in and didn’t tell Phil.  

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

We iz glad dat Mr hoot iz sabe.

Mummy iz pacing back and forfth dis morning, muddering to her own self. Herz did not sleep berry well last night. I slept fine, Mummy,

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Is today the big day  ichelle? Yes it is, and it is my big day too!  And Miss Reel England Carol called me on the Jetson’s spacefone, so now I can’t get sad and mopey that no one cares.  

Time to leave for my walk through!

Good luck with your big days Michelle & Susan!

Good work with the owl Elizabeth!

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Miss Halise, Ma remembers that Tom Lehrer guy and his buddy Robert McNeil too.  Their news broadcast was superb.

Uh oh, Miss Kathy.  I bet da horsepiddle IT department is frantic.  I hope they got those computers fixed fast.

Miss RE Carol, I'm sorry dat werm got chopped.  Ma always hates to chop an earthwerm so she knows how you feel.  Guilty.  I woulda been great going to lunch iwf da Thai guys!  Too bad Ma is sefish and mean and did knot suggest that.

Yay for Miss Elizabeth, Savior ob Owls!  :yay

Miss Susan, we get owr water from a different comapny and pay a bout $16 dollars most months.  A bit more when watering the garden.

Miss Cindy, Ma SO feels for you.  She got wide feet to start wif and dose bunioms.  She's just completely giben up on style and goes for comfort.  She gots to order shoes always on account ob it's hard to find wide shoes in shops.  She wears lots ob Easy Spirit 'cuz their lasts werk for Ma's feet butt you would knot be happy wif dar dorky looks.  I :blush for my Ma.  Many years ago she found Naturaliser to be to be a good compromise between decent looks and comfort.

Galina, your're gonna join da Fambily Firm and become a therapy dog!  Good for you!

Back later...

...back sooner...

Good luck wif da walk through ob da new house, Miss Susan!  Dis is soooooo exciting!  It's gonna be your for real and you can start making it into your home.

Spirit 

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Wut an eggziting day in de club! :wow

Miss Susan - Cangratumalashuns!  :yay

Miss Michelle - gud luck :goodluck  Mummy habs a storee fur yu

I've lost track of whether you're defending your dissertation or dissertation proposal (for those of you who never dragged yourownselves through a Ph.D. program [ first of all, congrats on your good judgement] the dissertation proposal defense is the harder and more nerve-wracking of the two).  When I defended my dissertation, my father was retired from the Navy and running a gun shop in his home town in Maine.  He gave me a sure fire strategy for my defense.  "I'm going to loan you a 38 Colt revolver.  You walk into the room with your dissertation and the gun and address the room.  "Colleagues, here's my dissertation [puts down document]. And here's my defense [puts down revolver]. Any questions?"

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It's FriedDay everwon!  And, I bet Miss Michelle and Miss SC Susan will both be happy and fried after today!  Good luck, ladies!  We are behind you, rooting you on. 

We got almost another 1.5 inches of rain yesterday.  Stop already.  Where the tree pulled out of the ground is now a nice mud hole!  I suggested Guest take a sit innit because heaven knows she would use a little pampering with a mud bath :rofl

I did not get a jog today either.  Guest is just over the top tired and slept in.  Apparently, humans need more than 5 hours of sleep a night in order to be rested.  Who knew?  Being rested has never been an issue of me!  Anyway, she is looking outside this morning and a two-pointer is chomping away at the limbs from the fallen tree.  Cool, no problem.  Guest looks down and sees that he also chomped away the cardinal flowers - that are supposed to be on the deer resistant side of things.  He did, however, leave the cone flowers, black eyed Susans, and tickseed alone.  Sigh

Thanks for the suggestions about shoes.  Guest forgot that she has a pair of AK flats that are comfy, but pointy-toed and she cannot wear that anymore either.  That's a project for fall.  She is returning the shoes she ordered since they don't fit quite right at lunch time today even though she doesn't get that type of lunch break.  It's FriedDay and she is done with burning discomfort on her feet, so she will take an hour of sick leave to get this done.  This is a downside to living in no-wheres-ville - she has to drive almost an hour to get anything like this done and frankly she doesn't have that kind of time on the weekends and after work time is for us 4-leggers.  Should be interesting, to say the least.  Double sigh

Miss RE Carol, Guest is clearly ignorant and she always understood that worms can kind of regenerate or something!  I guess that idea goes the way of the tooth fairy.    Triple sigh

Oh well.  :brushteeth is getting ready to have brekkie, so I gotta look all pitiful and needy.

Be back soon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Now is the hour for Miss Michelle & Miss Susan, good luck to both of you.

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:wave Hola!  I'm runnin fru this morning.  We :hope for Miss Michelle and will do some backandforths for her.   Miss Soosin good luck to you too, yours should be easy!

Good, comfortible shoos are the most impotent Guest.

We habs nuffing NOO, really.

Lubs awl mah frends!

:wave Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Susan, we heard some cardinals singing this morning on our walk, so I think everything will go A-OK!

Good luck today Michelle! I think all good PHD papers should start with "Harry Potter and..."

Looks like the Gulf Coast rain is going to miss Houston and go up the Mississippi River.

How's Nana Hada today?

I put Johnny's little memorial together last nite. Gino kept lifting his nose up around there, so I let him sniff-sniff the paw print cast. I think he may have the idea now.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

:goodluck Michelle 

Hope your move goes smoothly Susan.

We have a well... And 5 horse go through a lot of water!  We depend on rain water in the cistern for laundry and showers. 

:thumbs-up Elizabeth

Having tiny w-i-d-e feet make shoe shopping horrible.

Thankfully I don't every have to wear dressy shoes anymore.  My go-to are TwistedX , but they are all pretty casual loafer style. Can't beat the comfort, though. Custom orthotics have also made a HUGE difference in the comfort of my feet. I wear them in everything...boots, sandals, runners. I have 3 pair and they are worth every single penny. 

Feel better JJ.

Nigel's hind end is weakening at an alarming rate. He's been on cartrophen for a few months, but it has not helped as much as I had hoped. Chiro and laser give some short term relief. His tummy does not do well on any NSAID. We have not tried Gabapentin yet.

Hugs to all that need them....

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

Good luck an good thots to Miss Michelle an Miss Susan!

Oh, Nigel, we send hugs to you an yer Mom too!

Miss Vanessa an Gino, we hope you feel Johnny klose to you now. :beatheart

Miss Cindy, si, SO much rayne!  We had floodin all ober the Berg yestiddy.  We are wurried abowt Noo Orleens.

Miss Elizabeth, you did a grate fing rescooin the owl!

Mom fergot to tell, they hopefully rescood a baby cardinel last week.  There is a lovely cardinel fambily libbin neer us, an we all love them bery much.  Mom eben rote a pome abowt them, an put it onna Fasebook.  Fanks if innybuddy saw it an liked it. Did you see it, Miss Susan?  We know you love cardinels too, an hab a speshul beeeeyoutiful one forebber.   Innyroo, the mom an dad cardinel kept landin onna fense an eben sumthymes inna yard, an we thot they must like us a lot! We were all wachin frum the secund floor porch.  Then Kiva wuz down inna yard lookin at sumfin, an Mom sed, There is sumfin down there!  An it wuz a baby cardinel! The parints were wurried abowt there baby! We were all so good an dint try an hert the baby.  Dad got sum plastick an picked it up wile the mom an dad cardinel wached.  An he put it down in sum nise grass unner a tree owtside owr fense, an the mom an dad swooped down rite away, happy an skeered I gess fer there baby.  The baby hopped away, an we went we dint wanna bovver them innymoore, so eberybuddy went bak in owr yard.  We dint see the baby affer that, so we rilly hope it wuz okay. Those cardinels shure love there baby. :heart

Dad finely put annudder AC in, so we hab 2 KEWL bedrooms!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown