Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

Good to hear from you, Charlie!  Glad you're settled in.  Your houseguest is very handsome.

So I used 6200 gallons of water in 3 months. It's just me here and I work out of the house about 4 days a week. I shower every day, but don't water the lawn.  Susan, you should be OK on 2000 gallons/month.  I think laundry probably figures into this - I have a lot of clothes, towels, rugs, everything really so I never wash less than a full load. I can go weeks without doing laundry. :ph34r

I also meant to say that I'm sorry JJ had such a tough time. It's so hard when things that used to be no big deal are so hard on them.

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Our water bill runs about $80, but that also includes sewer, recycling, and trash pickup. 

Foster boy Howie got to meet the vet who will do his dental. This was just a required look him over visit, which Dr Martin requires at no charge. (No way would i take him to the nasty place that did the vaccinations.) And yeah, he loses some teeth next Tuesday instead of mid August. Then the following Sat he goes to a foster home in Raleigh.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Susan, congrats on the house! Glad to you're back on the grid Charlie et al~ HEY! We have tommytoe plans that grew as volunteers dis year. If SAINT! doesn't eat them all, mom's hoping to get some

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

:yay:yay:yay CHARLIE AND ZORRO ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!

Mistress, our zoo here just announced one of our efalumps is gonna have a baby!!!!  But not for over a year!!!   And they showed pictures of baby flaminkoes!!!  They are kinda ugly cute. :rolleyes:

We had a few showers but how the sun is coming out!

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Miss Susan, congrats on da house getting paid for and da grill being purchased!  :yay

JJ, I'm so sorry dat so much illness had plagued your fambily and most especially you.  Feel better.

Charlie!  :wave

Ma is doing OK butt is super busy at werk and so super tired when she gets home.   Tomorrow she gets to take the IT guy from the Thai plant out ot lunch.  This is supposed to be one ob many lunches and dinners the poor man is taking with local staff to get to know them.  :lol:  Ma was kinda dreading it on account ob shyness but she's gonna do her bery best to be a good hostess.  Maybe she'll bring me a white box!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:wave  Hi Charlie!   My Momma sed she really missed you!   I am glad you are back on the grid again!  Do you like tommytoes?   Will you be testing them for your Momma Bear?

JJ, I am sorry you are knot feeling well today.   I hope you get strong again!

Miss Vanessa, I hope you feel better riteawayquik!    You too Dr. Robin Fruutcake!

I had to go to the tortunarian today to get vax-in-nay-shuns.   She sprayed something in my nose and chopped my toes too!

Ivy, who wuz KNOT happy to see the tortunarian!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Mammaa is watchin a show on da lokal PeeBee Ess netwerk. It is Tom Lehrer in Copenhagen. Hur sez hur iz feelin old. It is frum 1965. Oll hur frends dat wud bee old enuff too remembur it dont lib neer heer enneemor. Hee did satirical comedee. Stuff like Poysoning Pijins in da Park an Da Vatican Rag. Duz eneewun reemembur him?

DA knot old enuf

CK mee eethur

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

"Take your cigarette from its holder,

And burn your initials in my shoulder.

Fracture my spine, and tell me that you're mine 

As we dance to the Massachism Tango! "

I do KNOT know why Mom is typing that nonsense in my postie! 

Jj and Dr Robin feel more better!  :bighug

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Good morning!   Momma is at her werkjob and all the computers are down in her building.  The computers in all the other buildings wif patients are fine.  She sez there are guys in the ceiling working on it. :dunno 

Miss Halise, Momma sez she remembers something called the Vatican Rag but she wuz a young girl then and didn’t understand it then.

we are gonna have rainy rains again today but knot as bad as Monday so we probably won’t need an ark!

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Welcome back on the grid Charlie!  Looks like the patio os separating from the brand new building in that photo.  

So I finally emailed Unca Rob and Sarah that I bought a house.

No reply.

I am done with them I guess.  My nephew Charlie and my cousin Mike were, in fact, the only ones on that email list of family members who replied, but Phil and Sam already knew so that could be why.  Bill asked me not to tell his kids how much money he is getting...clearly he has no intention of helping them ever.  What  horrible father he is.  

Today is the walkthrough!  Did I tell you she wanted me to buy her bar stools?  I would have, bit she offered too late. Also, she cobered the seats in an orange-based fabric to match her orange plaid curtains (not ugly, but not my style at all).

Lucy, I can attest to your very fine welcoming skills. You will do fine with your Thai guest.  

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Gud neerlee luntch tyme to awl ower frendz.

Mum haz kum in frum the gaardin and iz sitting heer awl stressy  ‘cos she fink she akksidentallee chopped a slow warm in peesis!

She trying to get rid ov ants inna kompost bin and furst skwash it down, then start  to turn it awl ova wiv the spayed and a slow worm wriggle away and she fink she kut him up!

Xsiting dayz fower Miss. C.A.! Ar yu lukking forwerd to yur nyoo howme Nikita?

Spirit yu obveeyusslee need to go to luntch wiv Miss. Loosee and hur Guest to keep everee wun relaxed!

Hi Charlie and. Zorro.

Luntch tyme now,

Wagz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Who could possibly forget Poisoning the Pigeons in the Park"?

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Mummy is a hero!  She sabed a oowul!!!   O.K., she didn't sabe it butt she called de sheriff (hoo nebber showed up eben a hower lader) and she called de skool and dey finully sent sumbuddy tu cut de pur guy outta de sokker net he wuz tangled in.

It was a young great horned owl hopelessly tangled in a soccer net at the track where I run.  I had to get home and shower and leave for a podiatrist appointment (:goodluck for less pain) but wanted to see him freed.  It took 3 groundskeepers, leather gloves, pruning shears, and cutters, and about 10 minutes to get the poor guy out.  He seemed dazed and was limping but he flew to the other end of the field by hisownself.  I think a good day's sleep and some nice fat mice and he'll recover.  I'll post a picture later if I'm able (keep running into size issues).

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good morning everwon!  However, it is not such a good morning for *me*.  Guest did not give me my jog this morning!  You see, she has hurty feets, too!  She went to the podiatrist TootsDay.  She is glad she wasn't told to stop jogging, especially since she forefoot strikes due to a wonky knee.  The doc told her that she hasta to get all new shoes - which is an expensive and daunting task.  She knew that was coming, but has zero time, so she ordered some.  They came last night and they don't fit right.  So, all y'alls with hurty feets, what shoes do you wear?  Guest hasta wear heels for work.  She got some BOCs and Clarks and just yuck.  She has issues on the bottom of her left foot that is not a neuroma but acts like one and a pair of yucky bunions - thanks paternal grandmother!  To make it worse, they leave for vacation in 10 days!  She is freaking out about her feet right now and work is nutso and home is crazy-busy-nutso.  

Halp!

Welcome back, Charlie!  Paris will chat with you later.  She is busy tearing up a stuffie - NOT Chompers, though.  She won't hurt that one.  

Speaking of tearing up - I was 6 inches away from bunny tar tar last night!  If Guest hadn't had my leash sinched up since a car was coming, it would have been MINE, ALL MINE.  

Hope everwon is feeling better today.

Yay for paying for your house, Miss SC Susan!  Grilling is wonderful.  They cook veggies onnit a lot - even *I* like them!   Sorry your family cannot be happy for anyone but themselves.  We are thrilled for you!  

Merc, good job on rescuing that owl.  I remember when we had our owl visitor for the weekend.  Such cool birds.  AND a horned owl!  So cool!

We have a well and septic system, so I have no idea how much water we use around here.  Guest didn't pay too much attention to amounts when we lived in Maryland.  Cost about 40.00 a month for water and sewer.  

SatonDay is Kimber's 30th (!) birthday party in Baltimore.  Guest is trying to figure out how to get everything done for that that she volunteered to do.  Silly girl, volunteering always gets you in trouble! :rofl

Anyway, I need to take a good nap before the crazy thunder storms start and the flooding begins yet again.

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

13 hours ago, boopieface said:

Mammaa is watchin a show on da lokal PeeBee Ess netwerk. It is Tom Lehrer in Copenhagen. Hur sez hur iz feelin old. It is frum 1965. Oll hur frends dat wud bee old enuff too remembur it dont lib neer heer enneemor. Hee did satirical comedee. Stuff like Poysoning Pijins in da Park an Da Vatican Rag. Duz eneewun reemembur him?

DA knot old enuf

CK mee eethur

Miss Halise our mom remembers Tom Lehrer. Remember when he was on TV ? people thought he was to over the top to be on national TV. Those same people would drop dead , if they weren't dead already, from what is on TV now. How about the famous Cole Porter tune, " There goes my eyeball into your highball " ?

JJ we hope that sickness cloud leaves all of you very soon,

WBSB a boy's job is never ending.  We see you will soon have a new trainee to manage..  Congrats we know you can handle her.

Miss CA glad to see you will soon be in your new house.

All of you on the not feeling well list please get better.

Welcome Back Charlie & glad you like your new digs.

Abby be safe, the weather peeps say your area will be getting lots, in fact too much rain.

Bikini we send you late birthday wishes.

Daphne & Bitzi doing what we have been doing, hiding inside from the heat.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:wave Hola!  Frends I did KNOT go to the V-E-T!!  I gotta go wiff Mama and Daddiman to the Pet Ferapy offiss to pick up Nei’s Pet Ferapy trading cards (they're like baseball cards that we give to the kids.) The lady in the offiss lubbed :wub: me and sorta, kinda got mad at Mama and sed “Why has she KNOT been tested yet?  She’s amazing! She’d pass with no problems, and her mouth is so soft” (I had tooked a libber treet bery carefully, like I always do.)  Mama arguud that I keep the boys in line by growlies sometimes and the offiss lady sed “She’s just being a Mama dog, she should have no reezon to do that at pet ferapy.”  Sooooo maybe I get to become a pet ferapy doggie too in Oggtober!  Then we wented to the fishie store witch is a few minits away from the Pet Ferapy offiss and I was a reely good girl there.

Sorry YOU had to go to the vet Ivy!

:thumbs-up for paying for the house Miss Soosin!

Miss Chris!  I think Andi would be a reely good name!  I lubs :wub: it!

Merc :hehe  I knowed eggzactly whot Auntie Patsy was meening wiff TWO!

JJ you’re habbin a ruff time, awl ob you!  Pleeze feel beddah.

Yeah Charlie and Zorro are back!

Merc, your Momma is a hero!

Fancypants, Mah Mama habs orfotics and she wears running shoos of some sort awl the time.  She’s of no help, but simpathises with Guest.

:wave to awl mah frends!

Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Charlie - fruitcake lubz dat dash!

Miss NOO carol, fruitcake iz always amazed at how strong dat push iz off owr back feet.

Fanks Miss Vanessa - fruitcake duz KNOT say it, but ah can see she iz reel wart weed abowt me.  Ah enjoy da noo ceeling fan dat daddiman put in owr day room weer ah watch Tee Vee wile fruitcake iz at da wurkjob.  Dat helps.  Da gabby pentin seems to make me a leetle tired, but ah wuz able to poo wif better balance today.

As far as da hoomans, fruitcake sez dat it iz all stuff dat can get better...so her wart wee iz juss abowt mee.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Good started to rumble Thursday! We saw a flock of ibises perched on the dock this morning, then some lady and her kids got too close and scared them away. Sheesh lady, you don't have to be close to see them.

Susan, I like the grilled veggie skewers they have at Logan's Roadhouse, you could try replicating those. Also, once you get settled--you know the vendor at MH who was selling the metal yard stakes, Garden Greyhounds? You must get the big roaching one for your front yard. I have one of the smaller ones.

Cindy-guest, I have had good luck with Clarks, but everyone's feet are messed up in a different way. I think you should be able to get a doctor's note to NOT wear heels, or at least wear chunky soft heels instead of pumps. LMAO, Fancy, you sound like Johnny going for a cicada, he could snatch those things like nobody's business.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Cindy, I love Clarks.  And what kind of twisted workjob do you have that they dictate your heel height? They did that at Katharine Gibbs in the olden days, but I think “dress shoes” is as far as that should go, especially at a law office!

Naturalizer shoes are very comfy too.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Miss Cindy, do the men in the office habs to wear heels too?

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be warmer and partly sunny today!

Miss Cindy, Mom's jaw about hit the floor when she saw that yur "rekwired" to wear heels at yur wurjob.  What sentchury are yur bosses from???  That is a lawsoot waiting to happen!  You just get some nice pretty flats and tell them to jump inna lake!  Other than that she is knot helpy very much about yur ishooes.  :rolleyes: 

Miss Soozin yur famly seems to be mostly messed up.  We are very sorry for that, but we are also very essited for YOU!!!  :yay 

Galina, that was a very nice thing to say about you and we hope you get to do some fun stuff soon!

Miss Lizabeth you are a good persin for a hoomin!  ;)

(You guys will never believe this!  Talk about a small world!  Most of you may not remember a GTer from years ago - of course I can't remember her GT name - she had a brother and sister greyhound, the girl was named Gracie, and she lost the brother to osteo a year or so before Dude passed.  Her real name is Cathy.  Then she got another greyhound named Vinnie - a huge blue-and-white boy.  She moved here to the Portland area where she has family around 2011.  We are in contact though we have (still :rolleyes: ) never met in person.  Anyway!  Two years ago she lost gracie and got two adorable black greyhound puppies from a local breeder - Gwinnie and Gordie.  She contacted me yesterday wanting to know if I was interested in adopting Gwinnie's littermate brother, who was the aforementioned Rebel in the pictures I posted!!!!  He's alson a half brother to Gordie!!  Small world!  If I'd known he was related to her dogs I *might* not have been so quick to jump on getting Pandora!  :yikes )

Yeah yeah yeah.  Whatevs Mom!!!  Go away now!

Have a super awesome day friends!!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Wow...Miss Chris...dat iz a beeg coinky dince!   Fruutcake sez she wishes she wuz closer - an ah cud habz Rebel to guide an nurchure an stuff.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.