Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

22 minutes ago, greysmom said:

:lol:lol:lol

One of those things is KNOT like the other!!!!

:lol:lol:lol

and Pandora’s Box? :chow  :rofl

You guys iz on a roll!

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

On 7/5/2019 at 8:16 AM, Fostr_Mom said:

Popping in to add cardinal flowers and black & blue salvia for the hummers. 

:hehe

Bikinini I yam soree I mist yur birfday. I hope it wuz fabglorious.

I yam home! And de kibbul is unpacked. Now, I kin consentrate on pooping in my own back yard. :nod 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

11 hours ago, Patsy said:

TWO!

I thought Patsy was just blurting out random words. :blink:  But I figured out this refers to the poodle picture and the two non-poodles.  ^_^

Hot hot hot here today!

Have a good one, everybody!

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Good morning everwon!  It's WindsDay!  Going to be another lovely day here today and then the humids come back with full force tomorrow.  Got another jog in this morning whilst it is still not stupid sticky.  Nothing exciting happening here.  The insurance guy is coming over tonight to make sure that everything is on the up and up.  Guest hasta leave work early for this.  There are so many other reasons why she would rather take time off than to listen to insurance stuff!  All I know is that it is going to mess with my evening walk and will probably make dinner late.  

Anyway, :brushteeth is home this morning, so I get to take my after brekkie siesta on the screened porch, with the fan on me.  Bliss.

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

:wave Hola!  It’s gonna be nice owt today!  Mama tells me I have a little trip in the car with herbs for today.  I wonder where we’ll go?

Mama wabs at home wiff us yesserday whilst Daddiman wabs stampedin’  He goes to the displays and buys stuffs.  He came home with a monster of a cooling machine.  Mama has NO IDEA where he’s gonna put it (and I foresee a disagreement (read: little fight) on where he might want to put it! :yikes There is NO room in the living room. That thing is big!)

Mama sez she likes (KNOT lubs :rolleyes: ) that MisserWelk too, in small portions.

WBSB you mite be getting a brudder and sissie?  That would be grate ;)  LOL  They boff look awesome!  Butt Rebel….Mama’s dream color.

Dose are nice :digicam ob Albayneeah Dippy!

I’m very late butt Happy Burfday Bikini!

:clap for Miss Loosy werking agin!

We’re sorry you were so sick Miss Vanessa :kiss2 for getting beddah!

Miss Jerilyn we’re sorry about your Unkil :(

Mam :grouphug for your Momma.

Merc, your poop list is impresib!

Oh we see that Pandora is going to live with Miss Chris et. Al! :thumbs-up You could call herbs Pandy?

I gots nuffing else!

:wave Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Oh.My.God!  

I just paid for my house!  Closing is on Friday, but I want to make sure its all squared away so I sent it a day early.

Then I went to Ace Hardware to buy a grill because they do free assembly, delivery, and you get a 10% discount on accessories you buy at the same time.  There were an overwhelming number of choices at Home Depot. I selected a Weber (propane) in a very snazzy red!  Got good deals on the accoutrements (poker fork, tongs, and spatula, as well as a cover and mitt) and they're going to deliver it Saturday. I also paid for a tank of propane and they offered to hook it up for me.  

Also went to Blue Ridge Rural Water and had the water bill put in my name.  Was surprised to see a steady stream of people actually paying their monthly bills in person. I signed up for auto payments.  My first 2,000 gallons a month will run about $20.  Is that high, low, or average?  Am I likely to use that much?  I guess it depends on if I plant a garden or not.

I too thought Patsy might be having some sort of Tourettes episode! I am glad you figured it out Lila.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Miss Susan we went through 21,000 gallons of water last month. That is a bit high for us, but we were running the irrigation system a bit more. Our average monthly water usage for the past year has been around 18,000 gallons. That would be with 2 people showering and using the toilet - although Dan is at work for 10 hours five days a week. I would think that your bill would run around 5,000 a month of personal usage and then add on what you use for watering outside. Our bill usually runs around $130 to $150 per month. We really get soaked with the sewer charges. For example this month the water cost $59 and the sewer cost $97! Costs us more to flush then wash!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Good Woesday everyone, I was feeling slightly better even though I hardly slept, and dragged my old arse into work. Still got the cough and the snottys. At least I can get down some actual food and try to get my strength back up.

I brought Johnny home on Friday. I was planning to make a little memorial on top of the bookcase this weekend, but, well, yeah. I got a nice little greyhound statuette from an antiques mall in VA that will look just right next to the box (which, BTW, is the same wood finish as Sasha's, imagine that!). The funeral home guy remarked how small Johnny's paw-print came out, I said they only look small till they step on you, LOL! Thank you to all my earth-angels who helped coordinate everything, and for everyone's kind thoughts and cards and whatnot.

I sent an email to Kim at Crossroads to put me back on the adopter list, she didn't respond yet but I hope it's just because she's busy.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Boy that sounds like a lot Carol Ann. I don’t have a sprinkler system and if I soend 6 minutes in the shower its a long shower!  I do flush a lot...

Guess I will find out soon enough.  No sewer bills!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Now I'm curious about my water usage. I got my bill yesterday, I'll check it when I get home.

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Mummy iz so eggcited, we got Robins (for the 2nd year) nesting under da deck. Herz will try to get a pikkie when dey iz born. Last year der wuz free which got reel crowded reel fast.

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

41 minutes ago, GeorgeofNE said:

Boy that sounds like a lot Carol Ann. I don’t have a sprinkler system and if I soend 6 minutes in the shower its a long shower!  I do flush a lot...

Guess I will find out soon enough.  No sewer bills!

CONGRATS on your house! And greyt idea to begin with a nice bar b que! I use about 2000 gallon a month for myself and 2 dogs and it cost around $22.  No monthly sewer charges because I live in the country and have septic.

1 hour ago, palmettobug said:

Good Woesday everyone, I was feeling slightly better even though I hardly slept, and dragged my old arse into work. Still got the cough and the snottys. At least I can get down some actual food and try to get my strength back up.

I brought Johnny home on Friday. I was planning to make a little memorial on top of the bookcase this weekend, but, well, yeah. I got a nice little greyhound statuette from an antiques mall in VA that will look just right next to the box (which, BTW, is the same wood finish as Sasha's, imagine that!). The funeral home guy remarked how small Johnny's paw-print came out, I said they only look small till they step on you, LOL! Thank you to all my earth-angels who helped coordinate everything, and for everyone's kind thoughts and cards and whatnot.

I sent an email to Kim at Crossroads to put me back on the adopter list, she didn't respond yet but I hope it's just because she's busy.

:grouphug

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be cloudy all day, with some showers off and on, then starting to get a little dryer and sunnier tamarrow.  

Miss Vanessa :kiss2    We hope you get to feeling all better soon.  We miss Johnny too!

Fancy is the ishurintse dood coming to talk about yur big tree that falled over?  Have a good fan nap!

Miss Patsy, I think it's actually THREE!!  ;)

Miss Soozin it's gonna get very essiting moving in!!  How do you sleep at night??  Hmmmm...  Mom says our bill is pretty low - about 1800-2000 every two munths, which costs us about $50 dollers - essept for Septembers which are about three times that much, probly cause we would be watering every day in the yard somewhere.  The sewer is twice that much and is a flat fee that incloodes the storm water system charge.  Our combined bill every two munths is about $170.

:wub:  Lila!!!  :wub: 

Uh-Oh Galina!!!  It sounds like you might be going to the v-e-t!!!!  :yikes   Mom thinks they are gonna call her Andi.  :dunno 

Hey Izzy!  :wave    Hey Merc!  :wave    Hey everybuddy!   :wave

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2 

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

:yay Miss Soosan paid for her house! :yay 

Galina, do knot feel bad, I had to go to the vet today too.  I had to get vax-in-ayshuns! :eek 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

5 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

I thought Patsy was just blurting out random words. :blink:  But I figured out this refers to the poodle picture and the two non-poodles.  ^_^

Hot hot hot here today!

Have a good one, everybody!

Yeah, I wondered bout dat.  I thot mebbee Auntie Patsy... you no...

martini-clip-art-free-7.jpg

HI Ebberywun,

We habz missed much.  

Welcome to Pandora...tho Fruutcake flipped ober da hay kay cee houndie, too!

Bikini - happee burfday.

Miss Michelle, gud luck on yur defense.

Miss CA! So happee fur yu wif da howze,

Merc!  Great pooping across America...wuz it owr frend Kitty (Miss Michelle) who did da pee across Merica toor?

Well, we habz had it ruff.  Daddiman got da tummee fLOO down in NOO jersey over da weekend wile Fruutcake wuz deer.  Dey bowf came back to Rode Eye Land and den she cawt it.  She had taken munday off to take us to da torturnarian an got sick monday nite so mist wurk yesserday - wich she rarely duz - but iz back deer today, but KNOT feeling well.  

In da meen time, ah went da torturnarian.  Fruutcake menshuned mah back end weekness and soreness.  Turn owt ah habz da Fruut dizeez....JJ, that would be Lyme disease....like mah daddiman did.  On top ub it ah habz big cats in mah eyes so eye can't see too well....Den by da time ah got home ah cud hardlee walk an ah acted like ah did when ah had mah stroke so fruutcake gabe me sum blud preshur medsin wich helped.

Ah am a leetle better tooday.  Daddiman took Dustin and Me fur a walkie an ahwuz reel happee.  Dustin wuz bizee sitting on fruutcake yesserday on accounta ah can't do da stares to da bedroom too many time a day.  

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh, my sweet JJ, please don't stress too much and make yourownself sicker. This Club has a dearth of hampshum black beauties with sticky-up ears and we need you around.:kiss2

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

6 hours ago, palmettobug said:

The funeral home guy remarked how small Johnny's paw-print came out, I said they only look small till they step on you, LOL! .

Miss Vanessa, I'm glad you are feeling better.  It's such a bummer to be sickie in the summer what with all the going baknforf from heat to AC.  

Also happy that Johnny is home now.  I can relate to the being stepped upon.  My boy had excellent aim . . . he could stand beside me and hit my foot perfectly when he pushed off for a 100 MPH zoomie.  It not only felt big and heavy, it also felt sharp!  Miss that boy!  

Miss Noo Carol

Freends, I yam BAKK ON DA GRID (on da internet grid dat is!)

We culd knot git da internet becoze da building is noo and we had no postal code. And dat mean no one culd get here to fix owr internet. So it took fureber, butt now I yam online and well!

I habs grown used to da noo flat. Dare's a lotta room to be away frum Zorro del galgo when I want it. Plusalso, we habs a feeding stashun and a drinking stashun now. Before we only had a feeding stashun eech and we wuld drink outta me feeding stashun.

Momma-bear's tomatoes awr so big dey hadda move in da moving truck! Dis photographic ebidence :

66487986_3203534723020261_34666866325376

Dis a avocado plant in between da two tomato trees!

Also dis week a noo freend iz staying wiff us while his momma and daddy and kiddos awr away on holidays. Dis Dash! Dash iz pushy, butt momma-bear says becoze him iz four years old and I yam six anna half and I yam much more matoore. See Miss Paris? Momma-bear says I yam matoore!

66307374_417043008893947_557585264820197

Dis him! Him iz leaving on Saturday.

I yam happy to be bakk!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hmmmm.... Charlie. Dat’s a nise lukin lamchop dat Dash habs. Mebbee ifn yu pushed him offn de bed yu cud grab it fur yurownself. :devilangel