Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

Happy Birthday Bikini!!!!

Ivy!!!! Yur flooding was on our news tonight!!  :yikes

Miss Vanessa we hope you feel more better soon!!!

Nutmeg!!! Bite yur tiny little tung!!!!!  :shakefinger

You too Lila!!!!  

Mom's cuzzin worked in Turnkey the country buying marble for a countertop seller for a few years, and she still has a condo right on the oshen.   It's pretty cheap to live on the Mediterranean if you don't pick Italy or Greece!

:yay for Miss Loosy!!!!! :yay

Happy Birthday Nigel, too!!!!

Mam :kiss2

I gotta get on the lappertopper to put in pics.  Back in a bit!

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Wow, berry impressive, Merc! Dey shud put you on a stamp or sumfing.

Ah, Mummy finks Miss Pandora iz bery pretty

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

A sable! And a very dark brindle! There is no way you could pick just one of them.... :ph34r

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

BOTH!! BOTH!!! BOTH!!!! 

Mama says dat I yam an 'enableer'!

Molly McOnlychild.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Yes, they BOTH look like they want a home! ;) 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Well, we did it.  Pandora will make her way here on a haul of dogs for GPA-NW at the end of August.

Rebel, the akc dog, has another home who wants to show him, so (thank goodness) taking both was never an option!  He is quite stunning though!

You guys are terrible!!!!!! :lol

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!  Me and Dad are gonna be the only boys in the house!!!  :yikes

I am gonna hafta sleep this one off! Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Gud morning frendz.

We ar looking forwerd to meeting Pandora next munf! 

Merc, yu still gotta fyew mor States to poop on yet butt thatsa owstanding rekkord so far!

Belaytid Ha Pee Birfday wishis to Bikini and Nigel.

Howp yu gots sum water wings Ivy and Beka.

Feel betta suun Miss. Vanessa.

Mum looked afta bats yesserday eevning.

She gotta go water the pot plants inna gaardin be4 the sun getting on them, then hav hur brekkulfust.

awagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh, Pandora looks like Donna’s Logan!  Isn’t she pretty.  Is she a full sister to Atom, or a sister from another mister?

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Whiskey congrats on your new sister on da way!  Just one ting to remember, if'n she arrives wif a box of any kind, even if it is all wrapped up pretty wif a bow -

.DO KNOT OPEN IT!!!! 

Trust me buddy, da safety of da hole entire whirled could depend on dis!

Sure wish I could hab a sister. BUT, I do gets to go and play wif ma friends at ma dog sitters house every once and a while. Dat is lots of fun. I yam going there for three days at da end of dis month. Yeah me!

Molly McPoodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Yay for Pandora! :yay Juss theenk of it this way Whiskey, you'll be the only whoseagoodboy in the house. B)

Mistress is werk from home today cause she don't feel good - dodgy tum and she didn't sleep lass nite. She went back to bed affer doing my mornin rootine and took her 8 am call in her nightie.

Oh, we chekked on the toads in the winderwells the other day.  No toads. :(

Wags,

Lila

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

:lol Molly! Whiskey Biskey Samba Boy, you are BOY enough for ALL of those girlies! :mexi2

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

We are KNOT terrible; we are people who care about others' happiness. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Wow, Pandora and Rebel are stunning.  Tough decision they would both be greyt companions.

Happy belated birfday Bikini and Nigel!  Hopes youze had a greyt day celebratin!

Miss Bannessa, we is sending you healin vibes to kick dat nasty buggy to da curb.  Feel better soonest.

Mam sending a hug your way.

Merc you is da expert on poopin across da states.  You got way more experience dan me do.  Way to go, but you need to expand your list westward ho, OK?

Miss England Carol is growing pot now.  Cool!  :rofl

Molly, you is da lucky one.  You gets all da lubbin and skritches and attention.  Me gots to share all da time.  It might be nice to hab all da human time at me beck and paw……dreaming…….

Linus and Jazz, me missed something???

Me is caughted up somewhat now.  Whew, you guys is busy.

Ma is startin to make lists and settin out stuffs again.  Dis time it is different though.  She says we is goin to camp instead ob on da road.  We is experts at dis trabelin, what gives with not takin un…..Harrumph

We neber seen mountains ob Colorado before.  And we promise not to get altitude sickness.  Dis just not rite.  Me gonna get plotting rebenge.

Hopes you all is doin better.  Dem rainy rains need to get offshore and quite botherin my friends.

Bye for now, gonna go put my snooter in them nether regions ob Ma and whine.

Abby bein a bother

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Merc wuz going through Mary Land and he waved at me!  :wub:

:yay    Pandora!   :yay 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Howdy Doody Friends!

Cloudy this morning and gonna be rainy by dinnertime and all day tamarrow.  Mom's birthday is on Sunnyday and *then* summertime can start for reals!

Thanks - I gess - for all the congrats about that new sister.  :rolleyes:    Mom has been wanting a sabled fawn for ever - probly ever since she saw pics of that Logan dog!  And yes, she is Atom's true littermate sister.  Dad does KNOT like the name Pandora, but she probly already knows it real good.  We'll just have to see when she gets here.

Molly, Mom had to essplain wbout "Pandora's box!"  Human stories are weerd!

Miss REC is growing pot??????????????  :yikes

Miss Patsy  :kiss2 

Abby. where is yur Mom going without you guys??

Ivy when is that rainy rain gonna be going away from you???

How's Miss Vanessa feeling today?

Merc are you back home yet?

Nothing much else going on around here now that the "big desision" has been made about another dog.  Gotta get going so we get some outdoor time before the showers start here!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2 

Wowzer, Whiskey!  Bof ob dose potential dogs are gorgeous!  Butt it's to be da lubly Pandora!  :yay   You can come hand wif us boys here when you get tired ob all da girls at your house, Whiskey.

Mistress, I'm sorry about da loss ob your Unkle and da reminder of da loss ob Big Mama.  Ma and Auntie Ann were saying that it is hard when your parent's generation is gone.

Merc, Eastern Seaboard Pooper!

Feel better, Miss Banessa.  I bet you picked up some kinda Northern germ that you aren't used to, being a Southern Lady.

More adventures for Abby!

Ma saw the surgeon dis morning and is good to go for a whole year.  Da hexrays look good and she can gradually do more butt she's still apposed to be careful how she bends that hip.  She's feeling pertty good!  Was real tired yesterday and conked out by 9:00, just like a Old Lady!  Da doc said she could mow da grass as long as she did not fall offa da mower.  :lol:

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

I fink sumwun’s gottid the ring ideeya abowt ower Mum’s gaardning, she growing orindge beegonyas in the pots owt thayre. Itt illegal to grow ‘pot’ in Reel Engaland.

She bin bizzee wiv them bats agen, toolebenty calls so far tuday and, as it happin, she know boff peepul froo Missr. R. and myoosic. The furst waz wun ov the barbershop quartet members inna Rex Players and the uvver wun waz wun ov hiz banjo styoodints abowt ten yeerz ago hoo hadda giv upp bekos ov that Arfuritis fella in hiz hands. Iffn that Bat OK she kood we’ll release it bak ware it kayme frum tunyte. Sumwun fownd it waaking akross thayre bedruum floor this morning!

She waz gonna vizzit the kare howme tuday but go involved wiv the bats but she fone to fynd how he doing and waz towld that wen thay got him owt ov bed to chaynge it to a  wun and he sat inna wheelie chaynge he just push himself upp and stand. He waz wobblee so thay mayke him sit down agen kwik kwik then wen they try to get him to moove bak inna seat he posh himself up wiv hiz hands and moove bak. Wen she try to get him to do that lasst yeer he had no ideeya how to! He ettid hiz full Englis brekkulfust this morning too.

She say this story gonna run and run!

Sowndz lyke Miss. Sherrie iz going onna rode trip wivvowt yu Abby. Watta swizz!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

It's TootsDay everwon!  I cannot believe that once again I have been so grievously denied computer time!  I finally got to enjoy our long weekend on SunnyDay.  Guest and :brushteeth went kayaking on the local lake and then came home and took us for a nice nature hike at the preserve near our house!  It was shady and cool and we got to poke around a stream and a lake.  Sherman was channeling his inner labradork and could not stay out of the water.  Guest decided to cross the stream with him while calmer heads prevailed and we crossed using the bridge.  She got within 3 feet of the far side and BLOOP!  Right into the water she went!  Clearly, Grace is NOT her first or middle or last name :rofl  Her tush is still sore from landing on a rock but the gash in her ankle is better.  I swear, it's embarrassing to be seen with her.  

The bridge at the bottom of the Hill o' Def is still out and will be for months, according to Guest.  However, *I* don't trust a word she says, so I insist on jogging into town and get rather annoyed when we cannot cross the creek that has become a river due to all the rainy rains.  We didn't get that awful stuff yesterday, but Guest and :brushteeth got to drive into it.  We did get almost 4 inches of rain over the weekend though.  

Happy Birthday, Bikini!  We hope you had a great day.  Sherman is not a fan of boomers, either.  We hope Nigel had a good bday, too. 

Mistress, we are so sorry about your uncle.  

Miss Vanessa, we hope you feel better soon!  That trip really got you good.  Gino still doing okay?  When I ended up an only quite unexpectedly, I did NOT handle it well AT ALL and they had to scramble to get me a housemate.  They should have scrambled better because I ended up with Paris!  But, to be honest, she is doing oodles better with Sherman here than she did with Maggie.  So well, in fact, that they are thinking about stopping her happy pills when they come back from vacation.  Abby, Guest and :brushteeth are going to CO, too!  And, we are not going either.  Harumph is right. 

WBSB, your new to you sister is a cutie!  She might know her name, but you know it can be changed, iffn you want.  All of ours were.  Mine was just switched back to my kennel name, but it fits me.  Paris was called Star and it just didn't fit.  Paris Bueller is a much better match and she loves the idea of being European :rotfl  (S)Herman worked and he responds to it, but still responds best to "dinner" "breakfast" or "cookie"!  :lol: 

I know I missed loads more, but I gotta get a wiggle on - the day is passing me by and I am behind on my naps!

Have a good day, everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Love the sable...

Here is our sweet Ruby when we brought her home....August 2011.  She still has a bit of sable left on her ears and the very top of her head.

66456501_10218818855163341_7444299065619

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

Lila, tell your Mistress that Albania is cheap but not flat!  Mum loved it but thinks she would wear out all her joints very quickly if she lived there.  The roads are also very scary, with huge drops at the edge.  We are sorry that Mistress' uncle has gone.

Pandora looks like a very pretty girl.

Merc, that's some impressive pooping!

Time to scrounge a second tea... bye for now

Dippy x

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

So if Miss Chris returns hone from dining out, and has some leftovers with her, and decides the new girlie should have them, would that make it Pandora’s Box? :chow  :rofl

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Dis here photo is a HOLE LOT of Molly's!!!

66043815_905699246459883_392806249919414