Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

It wuz a very quiet day here today cuz Momma and Daddy didn't go anywhere, they stayed home wif us!   So Beka and I just napped all day.   We did go for a fambly walk but it is hot and hoomid, so we only stayed out about 20 minutes, then came back to the chilly airs.  

Guess whot!   There wuz a deer in our next door neighbor's yard eating plums off the plum tree!    She wuz knot bery skeered eben though it wuz broad daylight, she just stayed there and kept eating, eben when our other neighbor walked by wif her dog!

Miss Soosan is getting her house painted!    Are you going to do purkle?

Isabella, we will be backandforf-ing for your Momma on Friday- whot time zone do you libs in?

Miss Charla, please stay safe from those shaky quakes!

Ivy, heading out for nitetime walkies

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Goodness, Miss Patsy, how aggravating dat da cruise is all screwed up.  I sure hope da trabel agent and Princess get it all sorted out to your complete satisfaction.

Miss Charla, I'm so glad you are OK frew all dis earthqwaking.  It must be nerve wracking waiting for da next event. :kiss2

Lila, I'm so sorry you had such a fright wif da firewerks.  We're still getting them here too, 3 nights in a row so far, plus also we've had thunderboomers each night too.  Natie does not like either ob dose fings.  At. All.

Isabella, Ma and Auntie Ann just started Good Omens too.  Bery engaging and unusual.

Miss Jen, da photos ob your Mom's condo were qwite impressive and I hope you are able to get a better, fairer price for it.

blasted the drain line with nitrogen. Eeew! A 5” slimy snot wad came out. :lol:  MIz Ducky, only at your house!  I hope dis gibes you cool breezes for the rest ob da summer.

Ivy, imagine how delish those plums must be!  No wonder dat deer did knot wanna leave.  

Well, Ma goes back to werk tomorrow.  She feel like she can do it OK wif da hip butt she's concerned that her stamina may knot be up to a full day.  We shall see!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

I yam reseebed repreebed ! :yay  Mummy camed and gotted me and tuk me in de car 🚘.

I habs no I deer ware we are but I habs muh own motel bed tu muhownself.

We are in Cleveland, Tennessee. We’ll see one of Richard’s granddaughters tomorrow in Georgia and home Tuesday night.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I did it!  I pooped on Tennessee! :yay  💩

Doing reel gud Merc! How many States  have yu skored awl together now?

It iz hothothot agen tuday. We did KNOT go to ower howndee waak yesserday bekos I still on short waaks. We wentid to see Missr. R’s bruv & s-I-l in thayre motahowme ‘cos thay stay atta campsite upp inna forrist. Missr. R. being sent bak to his kare howme tuday, Mum gonna go see him tumorro. She haz KNOT seen him fower a week ‘cos she had the rumblee tum and kood KNOT go intu the horse piddul. The fambilee bin vizziting so he KNOT bin leftid alown. It sownd lyke he getting a bit betta sum dayz but being a nyoosintse a lotta the tyme. Mum wonder iffn he will rekkonize hiz room atta kare howme.

On Satonday we wentid to luntch atta pub wiv bruv & s-I-l butt we did KNOT get enneefing to eet. Watta swizz! Mum going owt to luntch agen tuday be4 thay go howme tumorro.

I yam loosing mor fur frum mi syde butt Mum fink it luk lyke it heeling upp OKay.

Gud luk on Fryingday Miss. Michelle, yu sok it to ‘em!

wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Antie Jennie, sumtimes Mom does KNOT think it would be a bad thing to float away from the rest!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol   Do you have all yur eafkwake prepareds ready???

Oh yeah. Stuff to shelter in the car. Stuff to shelter at home for weeks. Stuff to go and help neighbors and animals ....

Ooooh, fresh paint, Miss Susan :D

Merc the 50-state-pooper :clap

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Merc, if you are planning on pooping on ND you must tell me ahead of time so I can admire your technique. 

Wednesday DH and I are heading north and west about an hour and a half to enjoy the summer theatre at ND's only ski area. The Pembina Gorge is a one of a kind area for ND and always fun to savor. The show is "Life Could Be a Dream"--a do-wop musical set in the late 50's.   That was MY music and I'm quite sure I'll remember most of the lyrics!!  

The It'll be interesting to see DH's reaction. He's six years younger and was raised in rural/farm SD&ND. I graduated from high school in NJ in 1960.  Definitely different cultures and times. Speaking of which,  when I moved to ND 50 years ago now I quickly realized Lawrence Welk was taken very very seriously and considered an artistic god--knot the object of derision I was used to. 😮

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

53 minutes ago, Patsy said:

Speaking of which,  when I moved to ND 50 years ago now I quickly realized Lawrence Welk was taken very very seriously and considered an artistic god--knot the object of derision I was used to. 😮

:lol :lol :lol 

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ja, ja, Miss Patsy, you an Mom hab much in commin (an owr Dad is 5 yeers younger). That Misser Welk wuz an objeckt ob deerishun wiff Mom too! She wood loooove to see that doo-wop moosical.  Cawse she loves that musick. The Berg had it's own speshul brand ob musick when Mom wuz growin up.  When the rest ob the country wuz lissenin to top 40, the Berg kids herd doo wop, an bloose, an R&B an eberyfing.  You an Misser Patsy, do take sum ahhsum trips!  Eben yer short ones.

Oooh, Ivy, we love it when we see the deer up klose!  Allays wurry abowt them gettin bak to wherebber they are safe, tho.

Merc is trabbelin agin!  An wiff his Mom!

Good luck goin bak to the werkjob, Miss Lucy!  I fink it mite be hard at furst.  Yer hip shood be fine, but si, a hole day cood be a lot fer yer stamina.  Mom remembers when she furst went bak to werk affer her histerecktomy, an a hole day just abowt did her in!  Is there inny way you cood come bak part thyme fer just a liddle bit?

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

15 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Isabella, we will be backandforf-ing for your Momma on Friday- whot time zone do you libs in?

Ivy, heading out for nitetime walkies

Ivy- We iz in OhiyahO on EST.

Merc - Since Ah habs been mmeyea what states habs yu pooped in?

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Howdy Doody Friends!!

Cloudy right now, but sposed to get sunnier later on.  Tamarrow and Windsday is sposed to be showery tho.

Nutmeg, Mom says sometimes booboos hafta get wurser before they get more betterer.  Hope that's what's going on with yur leg!  :hope for Misser R to transishun bakk to his care home OK.

MERC!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Patsy and Miss Nancy, Mom growed up on that Lawrinste Welk guy too, but he was very serious bizness in her house!!  They watched him every Sattidday night, right before whichever variety show was on that year, and HeeHaw!  Then they would all sit around and watch Portland Professional Wressling.  They got to stay up a hole hour later on wressling nights!

Ivy we get deers and coyotes and other wild animulls in our nayberhood all the time.  They are mostly travelling thru to go down to the river for waters, but they always manage to chomp on sumbuddy's yard along the way.

Mom talked to a lady last night who has been breeding greyhounds for 26 years!  The lady is getting a 2 years old boy houndie returned cause he is too hi energy for the famly, and a mutchual friend mentioned we might be looking.  His pictures are really beeyootiful - I will try and show you as soon as I can get that Flickr to work.  Anyway - he might already have a home, but Mom was happy to connect to a local person who breeds greyhounds for showing and agility and stuff.

They are still talking about Atom's sister too.  :rolleyes:   Will the drama never end?????

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2 

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

I gots the answer Whiskey, hav boff!

Nutmeg (enabler).

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Henlo frens,

It's been a few days since mom and dad have been sooper bizzy wif work and cleaning up the apartment after the reno, but I gots good newsies--no more seesures since last week! Oh, and my mom came up with a new recipe for my KONGs--kibblez, pumpkin, and 

Yesturday we went to a new doggy park that has lotsa shade and trees. There wuz a LOTTA doggos there to play with but I kept trying to say hi to all their hoomans!! I ended up staying for a whole HOUR running and playing wif the doggos. The other parks are way too hot and empty so I usually only last 15-20 minutes. I guess this is our new favorite doggy park!

Mum asked me to share a few pics from her travels.

This is the village called Dhermi where she stayed in Albania:

48109646632_1e80005448_c.jpg

View out the back of her hotel:

48114867316_b398fcf999_c.jpg 

And from the front balcony:

48098677523_df41ae96ec_c.jpg

This is the gorge/canyon at Gjipe - a boat ride from Dhermi (incredibly beautiful):

48109632418_0c7004c558_c.jpg

Still dancing at 6.30am!!!

48129072303_182c5f2fcd_c.jpg

(The festival was on for 5 days - with music from 12pm - 6am... which explains Mum's incredible number of steps on her Fitbit!!!!!)

Edited by JustSnoozing

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Hi guys!  Guess what today is?

It's my Birthday!!  That's right. I am 11 years old today. 😋😜😝

I didn't think I was gonna make it. ------- all those boomers over the weekend. 😠  I was so upset, and panty, and shakey. But Mama gave me some Benedril, and that helped me to calm down. Somewhat. 

Anyway, I'm gonna have some cake later - and probably some hamburger, too!  

I'll talk at ya later,

Bikini

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

:wave  Ma is finishing up at werk.  She's mighty tired but she did it!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

I have been so sick this weekend. The sore throat turned into I think tonsilitis, awful pain and barely a croak coming out. Then coughinng up a lung and who knows what. No more flying for me!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh No!   Miss Vanessa is sick!   We will :hope that you feel better riteawayquik!    Do you need to go see a tortunarian?

:balloonparty     Happy Birthday Bikini!   :balloonparty 

Miss Loosey went back to her werkjob!  :yay

Dippy!   Those :digicam are beautimous!

We had lots and lots and lots ob rainy rains and flooding today!   Momma sed the Beltway wuz closed becuz ob flooding and there were lots ob water rescues ob people too!   We had 3 1/2 inches ob rain in 1 hour!.    We really really needed an ark!

Ivy, wet houndie

Hiya!

Mistress returned to the werkjob today affer the long weekend. She did get a bit of a break from it to go to her uncle’s fooneral. It was sad cause he was Big Momma’s brover and it’s coming up on 4 years sints she’s bin gone. :cry1

It is weerd and reel hazy today from smoke from fires in OhCanada.

Happy birthday Bikini! :blowcandle I’m glad you made it thro the boomers for cake and burgers.

Way to go Miss Loosy! I bet they were glad to have you back.

Wow! I had no ideer Albania was so pritty. Is it a good, safe, cheap place for my Mistress to retire to?

Giant, I’m glad you didn’t have any more brain quakes.

I’m sorry your still so sick Miss Vanessa. Take care!

Whiskey, you keep your folks in check or you could end up wiff a brover and a seester. ^_^

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Greyt pictures Dippy! I didn't realize that Albania was such a lovely beachy touristy place

:balloonparty
Bikini
Nigel turned 11 last month :)

One dastardly coon has been caught. He was HUGE.  Another keeps escaping from the trap. Seems they can get their clever little fingers through the wire grid and manoeuvre the opening rod....

I vote for Atoms sister   ;)

:(  Jerilyn
We spent last Thursday celebrating Jims life.   I am sad for my Mom who will need to find herownself a hobby to fill up the time.  Taking care of Jim has been her full time job for the past 2 years.

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

7 hours ago, greysmom said:

MERC!!!  :thumbs-up 

They are still talking about Atom's sister too.  :rolleyes:   Will the drama never end?????

:drama 

My MIL loved Lawrence Welk.   Ugh.

O.K., here's Merc's pooping list:

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Taxachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, PencilBania, Virginia, West Virginia, North and South Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee.