Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

Gud morning!  We are getting ready to go to playgroop! :yay 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

8 hours ago, jenners said:

We should KNOT have Miss Patsy book any of our houndie trips ;)

Miss Jennie

:hehe

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I thoroughly agree 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Actually I'm in knot sure I should even be typing--it might be catching???

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

13 hours ago, LBass said:

Isabella, hoe exciting dat your Mom's dissertation is reaching fruition!  Are you gonna go help her defend it?  You could growl and bark at anyone who did knot support it!  I'll een send Nate to help.  He's a real loudmouth.

Spirit

Spirit-Ah yam knot much obs a growler, so Ah yam finking obs making a liquid statement

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be a mostly cloudy day today with maybe even a sprinkle or two.  Our summer isn't really even started yet it seems, but it's usually more around Mom's birthday next week anyway.

We only had a few boomers and crakkles last night which kinda surprised Mom.  Hope they were KNOT saving them up for another night when we are knot expekting them!

Miss Charla is doing a-ok affer those eafkwaykes in Californeeya.  They are kind close but knot too close to her!  :yikes

Kitteh when is yur Mom defending her paper?  We can go and baknforth in the lobby and give her support, and be right on paw to dissipline anybuddy who doesn't like it!!!

Miss Patsy, Mom kinda feels like she's in a blue hole of bad luck too right now.  She hopes it isn't catching!!

Atom's breeder got back to Mom and now she's in a dilemma - all the boys are going to training in Flowereedah, but one of his sisters is gonna be available from the farm.  She has a hurt leg and won't be racing on it.  Sumbuddy else in our doptshun groop has a haff sister and she is really super sweet (they have his real Mom too), BUT *I* alreaddy have two sisters and I was just getting used to having anuther dood around the house to pal around with and play the pee-on-my-pee game with!!  Mom was holding our for a bruther too, but Dad says a girl would be fine.  What to do, what to do!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Good morning everybody, just checking in to let you know I'm fine, thank you for the Schnozbook messages.  I'm about 104 miles, a two hour drive , from Ridgecrest which is out in the middle of the Mojave.  My uncle worked at China Lake Navel Wepons Test Station and my cousins were raised on the base.  My Aunt an uncle moved - across the street basically- to Ridgecreast when he retired.  They are both gone now, but I spent many holidays, weekends etc out there visiting my cousins,  the sign by the entrance gate read " What you see here, what you hear here, what you do here, let it stay here."  which thrilled me as a kid, I felt like a spy.

Basically I'm feeling tremors, hanging stuff sways, pictures are askew, and I probably have a few new cracks in my patio, side walk and driveway.  For people farther away from the epicenter like me it's mostly just nerve wracking ... if it last for more that 5-10 seconds you wonder is this going to be THE BIG ONE.  Unless you're at or near the epicenter it's fairly quick,  there is no warning, like a hurricane, or flooding where you have hours or days to worry and prepare, just wham bam done.  If you ever hear that the San Andreas or San Jacinto Faults are moving that's me, I live more or less on top of one and the edge of the other.   

Charla

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Glad you're ok Charla. And yes it's nerve wracking especially with all tbise aftershocks 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Well Charla, if those faults go...at least it will be with no warning so you won’t be scared!!

I  mowed Laze’s lawn today.  Well, she did parts and I did parts.  She sure appreciates the help!  We were joking about starting our own lawn service.  

Now I am home relaxing with the boys.  

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

On 7/5/2019 at 12:29 PM, Patsy said:

Never heard of it before but apparently Michaels bought them out and is now closing them all. 

We were afrayd ob that!  Mom duz KNOT like Michaels.  They hab less stuff fer moore munny, an nebber hab enuff casheers to help you.

Mom went back to Pat Catans today!  She just coodnt let a "buy 3 get 6 free" sale go! Oh, Miss Chris, you wooda loved it!  Lotsa stuff is gone awreddy, but there is enuff to go krazy wiff!  Lila, I bet that panda kross stitch will be ahhsum!

An then we went to a whinery! It is one ob owr faborit plases.  The lady there loves us, it is kewl and kalm, Mom an Dad like tastin there whines, an we got into the AC fer a wile!

Last nite, Mom an Dad went to there furst Porch Sittin, a gavverin the nayborhood haz most Frydays inna summer.  Alla the naybors go to each odders howses---a differnt fambily hosts each Fryday---an eat an drink an tawk.  They had so much fun!  Mom reelized there naybors are nise peepel who soshalize a lot, an they nebber do.  They knew a few ob them, an it wuz grate to meet moore.  Mom an Dad hab bin heer abowt the longest---29 yeers.  I fink they will go to annudder one next Fryday.

Oh, si, Miss Jennie---we will wach sum Stranger Fings too!  Furst, we hab to see the last eppysode Seesun 1 ob Imposters. Duz innybuddy wach?  Lotsa twists an terns.

Yay fer Howies vet bisit!  Knot too much bad. Si, I fink sumbuddy will love him bery much.

Glad yer crooze is still on, Miss Patsy!

Hmmm, Miss Chris, a sisser wood be lovely......

Wow, Miss Charla, that is skeery, but we are glad you are safe!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Laila, that Porch Sittin sounds like a really nice way to soshalize wif your naybors- did you get to go and sit and get treats?

We went to playgroop this morning.  There were thirteenlebendy houndies there plusalso a nice man came who habs applied to adopt a houndie and the groop perplex told him about our playgroop! We are famus!   He wanted to come and see whot it wuz like and asked s lot on questions about houndie adoption.  He was very nice and petted me too!

Miss Soosan is learning how to dribe a riding mower! :yay 

miss Charla, pleese stay safe!

Ivy, playgroop girl

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ms Charla, I remember those shaky quakes from when i was in grade school in SoCal. As a kid we were oblivious and thought it was fun. As an adult I know it is very scary.

Two headaches today.

Inside part of our AC unit is leaking water that should drain easily. Probably a clogged line but we can’t access it. Hopefully AC guy will get here Monday. Since he’s related to a greyhound friend maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll come tomorrow.

Other disaster is that the fan(s) in my desktop computer gave died. Dripped it off at Best Buy for repair which may take 5 days. Since i hate to surf on my phone ii’m gonna get cranky. Or maybe Jenbo’s word “stabby”. 🤨

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ducky, for next time, I think you’d be better off finding an independent computer repair shop.  That is a 15 minute project anyone with a screwdriver can do!  

The smaller shops seem to be able to get to those quickly jobs pretty fast.  I would miss my PC too.

I have finished the latest season of Stranger Things.  It was good, but too violent and scary for kids—at least younger ones.  What did the rest of you who watch think?

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

I'm the first one here this morning!

Mistress called the poleese lass nite! :omg The firewerks were worser than the last two nites. Finally bout 10:30 I went out to pee rite then there were reel beeg bangs and I ran and ran round the yard as fast as I could then my back leggies collapsed and I fell down. :( I got rite back up but Mistress was vary mad. She took a guess at the address they were comin from and called the poleese. Prolly they did nuthin.

It's nice and cool today. I like that! Mistress has got to do the mowerin.

Have a good day everybuddy,

Lila

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Good for you for saying, "enough ". :shakefinger It's just gotten ridiculous.

The wedding was lovely and now I'm counting the hours until we can go get my boy. 4:30! Sheesharoni!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

21 hours ago, greysmom said:

Kitteh when is yur Mom defending her paper?  We can go and baknforth in the lobby and give her support, and be right on paw to dissipline anybuddy who doesn't like it!!!

Mummy defense date iz Fryday, Jooly twelvelebben at two peeem. Gud foughts wood bee appresheated. Mummy iz practicing da PowderPoint and it iz coming along fine

Glad you are hokay, Miss Charla. Mummy neber minded the shake quakes. It wuz much bettah den tornato season in OOhiyahO.

Miss Susan - Ifin you hads Prime watch "Good Omens" it wuz really gud!

It iz soupy here dis morning and da windows iz cobered wif kondensashun.

Isabella

Edited by KittyDaHownd

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Oh, Miss Charla, quakes are SO knot fun. We here in Washing a Ton are wondering if all your shaking and quaking are making our faults more, or less, ready to go :yikes Maybe all of Caly Fornia, Oregano, and Washing a Ton will just break off and drift away in the Pacific ...

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Rec'd a lowball offer on mom's condo and have countered twice. The broker is pressuring me and I dont like it. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Howdy Doody Friends!

Partly cloudy and partly sunny today, but the tempachoor should be more better and knot so cold!

Lila, I totally unnerstands what you wented throo last night.  I was knot scareded but I run around and bark at the sirens and the booms and stuff and Mom wurries I might fall down a hole or run into the fentse cause I am KNOT always looking where I am going.  Mom is just beyond mad at peeples in our nayberhood!  All of the ones we heard and sawed over the trees was ILLEEGALL ones!!  :angryfire   There's knot sposed to be anything that flies in the air or scoots along the ground, but stoopid yahoos just go across the river to Warshingaton or into Idahoe and buy them and bring them back here.  

Izzy, we will be sinding yur Mom all our good thots and supports and we will be baknforthing like mad for her on Friedday!!!  :thumbs-up

Miss Lizabeth, just go get him NOW!!!!  Mom would never be able to stand it!!

Miss Ducky we hope you get yur ACs fixed up riteawaykwik!!

Antie Jennie, sumtimes Mom does KNOT think it would be a bad thing to float away from the rest!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol   Do you have all yur eafkwake prepareds ready???

Miss Jennifer, you do what you think is right and tell that broken dood to jump in a lake!!!  (But take the munnies if you need it!!)

Ooooo!!!  Those wimmins sokker players just wun the Whirled Cup!!  They are almost as famiss as US!!!  :yay

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Susan, over the years I haven’t had the best luck with repair shops. I did watch several videos on replacing computer fans though. I don’t often get an extended warranty but did with this. The repair at BB will only cost the price of the fan(s) which are cheap.

We got out chilly airs back this morning... until we didn’t. Drain line was still plugged despite tech’s efforts but all looked good until an hour after he left. Water was dripping again.

Dude camd right back and this time blasted the drain line with nitrogen. Eeew! A 5” slimy snot wad came out.

Nick is related to my friend Carol (you know her Nancy of the Berg). He didn’t want any money at all but we made him take some cash. Offered after the second visit and he said no. He said Carol had told him how much I’d done for her and his mom during/after hurricane Florence. 

We’ve had explosive illegal fireworks here too every night. They went on for so long I can’t believe the cops didn’t check on it. Grrrr!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Is qwieter inna Berg today, fank goodniss.  We all hab finely bin goin down to do owr bizness wiffowt gettin skeered.  Last nite an the nite beefore, Mom hadda take Kiva by the kollar an leed her down the steps an stand there till she peed. Wich she dint wanna do, but finely did. The boomers were like cannons, seemed like a block away, but prolly further. Hope they used up all there stoopid toys.  Lila, we are so sorry you were bery skeered.  I dont blame yer Mom fer callin the poleece.  An Miss Chris, too bad you coodnt get the poleese affer those idjits.

Miss Kathy, we dint get to go to the porch sittin.  There are 3 dogs who lib there (1 upstares an 2 inna lower apartmint)---Mom pet sits fer 1---an they dont rilly like odder dogs.  Plusalso, there were a LOT ob kids there.  Most were reel nise, but sum were runnin arownd skreemin.  So is good we stayed home.:nod

Miss Susan, we are watin wiff bait on owr breff to start Stranger Fings tonite. I fink you are rite---cood be too skeery fer sum kids.  We will let you know whot we fink.  Isabella, we started Good Omens.  We liked it, but Dad wuznt payin enuff attenshun, an Mom hadda keep splainin fings to him.  So they tryed sumfin else, an that wuz Imposters. They wood highly reckommind it. But will prolly wach Good Omens agin ebenshooly.

Miss Jen, you shoodnt be forsed to take a lowball offer!

Soon Merc will see his Mom!

Miss Ducky, sowds like sumfin Miss Carol wood do---tell Misser Nick how helpful you were so mebbe you dint hab to pay. She is rilly helpful herownself, si? We did ride togedder alla way frum Indiananna to my back door, an I wuznt skeered atall! Did you see that Miss Debbie is habbin a horribel thyme wiff her helf?  We feel so sad fer her, an shure hope she gets bedder.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Susan: How wuz da mob. How did Le Chats trabel? It sounds like it wuz a good decision, but how iz da wedder. Will yu get falls der? Any chagning obs da colours at all?

Isabella

OMG, your big thingy is on the same day as my big thingy Michelle!!  My closing is in the 12th.

The cats were awesome the entire trip and they seem to love it here.  As to the weather, it is sunny right now, windy, with thunder!  It hasn't really gotten HOT yet, but it has been pretty hot.

Well it will cost a bout $2500 to paint the ceilings, trim, and two coats on the walls if I  limit myself to 3 colors, $50 extra bucks per color over three (no brainer, that is insignificant).  I told the painter to add me to his list!  I wonder if he can match Nikita’s eyes??

Oh dear!  Severe storm warning just issued.