Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club part 190

Hello!  It’s me, Hebbenly George. Shoutin’ out to all y’all down on earth.  My Chikken Arms has gone Southern, so I will too.

We welcome all, big or small, short or tall, we welcome anyone at all.  KATZ and dogs, hedgies and gimme pigs, poodles, doodles, and of course the noble and elegant houndies that most of us are.

Rulz: only go tinkle outside (no see no sky, no pee). Of course no poopin’ inside either, unless you’re reel sick and can’t help it.

Summer is here. The hoomans are noshing on frozen goodness, and sometimes the good ones share. Summer brings bugz, so be shore to eat yur heart worm pill and yur flea and tick preventer!  

Uhm, that’s all for now. I smell a fresh batch of bacon at the bacon bar, and I gotta go get me some!

Slammer smiles and chopper tail,

George of Noo England, now of hebben

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

I am FIRST!! I don't tink I hab ebber been 1st at anything!!

Molly McPoodle!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Repost from part 189

Well I have made an offer on a house. Those of you not on Facebook can google it, 229 Barberry Lane, Greer, SC.  There appears to be acres of undefined space,  it it isn’t really like that in person. The floors are snazzy fake wood throughout. The only step is about 3 inches at the front door. The yard is the perfect size for me to manage, with a sturdy six foot fence (I grabbed the fence with both arms and shook it as hard as I could and it didn’t move at all) all around.  Two car garage for Clifford and the ride on mower I will need to buy.  Needs absolutely nothing done to it. Eventually I will jazz up the wall colors, but I believe the entire place is freshly painted in a nice off white.  There is a wonderful island in the kitchen big enough for four or five to sit at and eat or play cards or whatever.  Big pantry, huge walk in closet in the master, lovely French door to the back yard, and 10 x 10 patio for my grill, and the best part is the neighborhood is beautiful because yes, it is in an HOA neighborhood, but the only restrictions on pets is no vicious breeds and no farm animals.

Not a speck of carpet anywhere!  Plenty of windows, several places I can put my giant TV. Master is not huge, but big enough with an en-suite bathroom with the jetted tub, separated shower, and even a separate toilet closet!  

Seller is taking the laundry equipment and the fridge, so I will get to pick out new ones.  Funny, the dishwasher is IDENTICAL to what was in my condo!  Oh, well, hers is black and mind was steel colored. But same controls, etc.  Kitchen has that really cool vi HOA flooring that looks like real tile! But never breaks and the grout doesn’t stain cause it isn’t there!!!  

House is 12 years old, so not so old I have to worry. We did request a home warranty, and of course I am going to do a inspection.

I do need to provide proof of funds by Friday. The bank has agreed to send a letter (and they also called Rob to ask why he hasn’t returned his forms) assuring the buyer I can in fact pay for the house.  

As some of you know, I have been looking at houses in line for over a year.  If I had said, “Let’s go look at more houses tomorrow” (or whatever this house would be sold).  It hit the market two days ago, so this weekend it will probably have a ton of viewings and no way it would still be available—not in such a great location with a decent sized yard! I can’t imagine finding anything as nice as this in my price range, after seeing the other four we went to today.  

And two guest rooms so you can all come visit!!!

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Oooo!!  Now I gotta go on the FB and see Miss Soozin's new house!!

Great snaks again Miss Jennifer!!!

Molly I bet those kidlets really like that wall art for their Daddieman!

MEC is there a reezin Nutmeg cant wear something overnight to help yur floors?

We had the perfect day today!  Not too warm, a little breeze, some good chases and plays, some good food!  Now it's time for a nap!

Thanks for starting a new Club George! 

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

First page and what exciting news!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Mmm. :chow  cheez and pisgetti.   Yum!

:ohno  thunderboomers gotta go hide in de shower

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave hola I am here on the first page!

Fanks for the snax! :chow

Nutmeg we hope you feel better soon. Hada as well :heart

We :hope you get the house you want Miss Soosin.

I gotta go :wave

Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Gud morning frendz. Well me and Chancey woked Mum sevrul tymez inna nyte asking to go owt but between us awl we gottid sum sleep and I hav KNOT chewed on mi snitches yet! Mum waz jusst abowt to tayke us fower a waak wen it poor down wiv rayne so now we fijjiting indoorz.

Mum luk at Miss. Soozin’s howse and wunse agayne wonder wy there iz no hallway wen yu go in, KNOT eevin a small wun in witch to wype yur feets and tayke off yur kote? Iz thayre a syde door wRe yu kan tayke in a muddee puppee and kleen him upp be4 he rayse arownd the howse? Mowst Reel Engaland howsis yu do KNOT go strayte  intu the living room, thayre a hallway and the rooms go off ov that. Ov korse we do KNOT yushuallee hav wun ov them open porches awl akross the frunt and the ideeya ov sitting owt thayr wTching peepuls going past iz a bit odd to us!

Itt awl luk nise and warm golden kuller, ar thay leeving  the kurtaynz? Ar thayre shops neer you and kan yu waak to them laykes  fower howndee waaking? how far izzit frum yur frendz?

Fanks fower the nyoo Club George and Fanks fower the yummee snaks Myka. How iz yur leg doing bi the way? Howpe it heeling kwik kwik.

Mum fownd sum ov them waffuls and tried wun yesserday wyle I waz atta vet. She wunda how long to leeve it sitting onna cup to warm up?

i yam pestoing Mum Reel gud atta momint and she daren’t leev me inkayse I chew mi snitches.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Good morning Nutmeg.

There is a door that goes from the garage right into the laundry room.  All of the floors in the entire house are easy to clean vinyl, so when the puppy is dirty, if he gets away from me, at least it will be easy to clean up!

I did ask for them to leave the curtain rods. I don’t like the curtains so hopefully she loves them and takes them with her.  

Still waiting to hear if they accept. I had to jump through hoops proving I will have the money by closing, and it was a big old pain but I think we came up with enough documentation while we wait for the bank to send a letter confirming.

I hope your stitches don’t hurt!  Be a good girl today for Miss Carol, ok?

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Morning :coffee 

I like that house, Susan!

Nutmeg :kiss2 I hope your foot feels better today.

Question:  Mr Ducky gave Hada her Galliprant pill too early. It's now too late to induce vomiting. She's only supposed to get one 20mg pill every 24 hours for 7 days. It was 12 hours since her last pill. She weighs 25 lbs. Vet is closed on weekends. Googling shows that she will probably be fine but to look for vomiting, diarrhea, and swelling/itching of the face. Pill was given 2 hours ago and she's her normal self. I just need some reassurance that this wasn't a major screw up.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good morning!  Guest has been ridiculously busy and reacts by cutting off MY time with MY friends. Maybe she should stop something of her own - now that’s a novel idea!

Glad all surgeries went well. I would imagine that if Hada hasn’t had an issue yet then she will be ok. Leave all stitches alone!

the deer are eating the deer resistant plants, Miss Chris. I have faith that Guest will figure this out or die trying!

We took a longer run again yesterday and I was just not having it after 2 miles.  Guest for herself bone conduction headphones so she can run alone 😩 and hear what’s around her at the same time.  They are pretty cool!

Paws crossed you get that house Miss SC Susan!  Bedrooms don’t need to be huge - you just sleep there!  But, closets are a must.  Hoping it goes through and we can watch the progress.  

Guest and :brushteeth are off to go kayaking today with Guest’s brother and his kids.  They are NOT bringing their phones this time!  Plus, it’s 50 degrees - gonna be chilly and they WILL get dumped on this run.  I have had my walk and brekkie and will snooze the day away.

have a good day!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants  :star  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Ducky, just watch her breathing, not too slow or labored.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Yea for getting to use those beautiful new kyacks!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota