Greyhound Mix???

Pretty girl! Yes, she does look Greyhound-ish. If we could see her feet...

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

What a great dog!! 

Yep I see it too. 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

That's kind of exactly how I would expect a Great Dane x Shepherd mix to look.  :dunno   

She's pretty big for a greyhound and pretty stocky through the shoulder.   The fur doesn't seem right for a greyhound either.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

20 hours ago, Hubcitypam said:

Does it matter?  She looks sweet. :wub:

It matters because I was interested to know if anyone else saw greyhound in her as much as I do. Unlike Texas where there are a lot of greyhound mixes that serve as coyote dogs, a greyhound mix is rare in this area.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, greysmom said:

That's kind of exactly how I would expect a Great Dane x Shepherd mix to look.  :dunno   

She's pretty big for a greyhound and pretty stocky through the shoulder.   The fur doesn't seem right for a greyhound either.

The set of the ears doesn't fit either that of a Great Dane or Shepherd. They look like the ears of a greyhound to me. 

I'm going to ask the shelter tomorrow if they know for sure if she is a Great Dane x Shepherd cross or if that was a guess they made.  

• 3 weeks later...

She is gorgeous, and I definitely see greyhound. Drove through Ozark last weekend on the way back from Florida. Probably best I didn't know about this girl then!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart