Logan's Sunday walk (with one big picture at the end)

Just a few shots from Logan's walk this afternoon.

20190602_161129-L.jpg

We went along a bike trail following the Rocky River. Most of it was shady, but the trail just ahead was in the sun...

20190602_161147-L.jpg

Logan does not like walking in the sun.

20190602_162750-L.jpg

After a bit over one mile, we reached a shady spot across the road from the trail. Logan decided it was time for a rest

20190602_162858-L.jpg

20190602_162935-L.jpg

A shot of the golf course we were going around, taken while Logan was resting. He was tired, so we headed back, since that was into the sun I did not take any shots on the way back.

But, this last one was from earlier in the walk, just as we reached the edge of the golf course. Can you find the easter egg in it? (Hint, I'm posting it larger size, you will probably need to zoom in).

20190602_161617-X5.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

Here is a link to the last picture at even larger size, in case the embedded image is too small. (I'm not sure about posting embedded full-size images on GT):

https://photos.smugmug.com/Moble-photos-2019/i-WXGL6B4/0/92897bb5/4K/20190602_161617-4K.jpg

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

I can't find the Easter egg.  I never can find the object in those visual puzzles.  

Beautiful spot for a walk.  Is that a sycamore tree on the left in the first picture?  With leaves not out very much, and not casting enough shade for Logan?

Logan taking a rest reminds me of my first greyhound, Eve.  It wasn't that she didn't like the outdoors; she just thought it needed more comfy couches and a good HVAC system.  One hot, humid summer morning we were out for our usual walk and I was dripping sweat from the humidity in just a few minutes.  Eve never pulled or tugged at the leash.  On this occasion, she just reversed position on leash so that she was pointed back to the house (and the air conditioning), lowered her head, and did her best impression of a sulky, stubborn mule.  We went back home.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

greysmom: No, I don't think Logan noticed :-)    Too busy smelling stuff. But he doesn't have much prey drive anymore, will barely notice if he sees a squirrel nowadays.

EllenEveBaz: Click on the link to the full-size version and zoom in (<CTRL>-+ should do it on most computers). There is something in the field behind the trees...

Sycamore sounds right on the tree, though I'm not positive on that. Logan actually loves his walks, but he can't handle the heat, even in the low to mid 70's he starts slowing down, and if the sun is out with no shade he slows to a stop pretty quick, may take 2-3 stops on a walk of under 2 miles. During the week we tend to do short walks in the a.m. around 9 am (fixed by work schedule) and then go around dusk or after dark in the p.m. I also will be carrying a water bottle for him this summer, he never would drink from it before (Max would always drink though) but last weekend he got hot and laid down on a neighbor's lawn and the neighbor brought out water for him, and he drank it. Logan does like drinking from the water fountain in the park, just not from a portable water bowl. Logan will occasionally stop and turn around if it is too hot, like your Eve did. But more often he is the opposite, refusing to turn around when he should.

Rob

Logan is so handsome!!  :wub:  What a beautiful walking path.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

There is something in the field behind the trees.

Oh -- now I see it!  I thought I was looking for a real Easter egg.  :lol  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter