Sign in to follow this  
Houndtime

Odin's Birthday

Bad Doggie Mom that I am;  I missed Odin's 7th birthday.  He was 7 on the 7th of May.  We are so happy that he lives in our house with his best friend Shine.  Happy birthday, big guy, we love you a lot.

Odin kitchen.jpg

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Wee howp yu gett extra treets ‘cos yur Mum forgottid yur Birfday Odin.

Wagz frum Chancey and Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Evil hooman called mom forgotted your birthday? Poor Odin. But on the other he who has no birthday always stays young. Happy belated birthday, Odin. 

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

Sooo cute! Happy belated b'day Odin!  :b-day Maybe your mom will whip you up some new, makeup jimjams :nod

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Happy 7th Odin!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

Happy birthday Odin! :blowcandle

I love your sparse stripes.

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Odin says thank you for all the birthday wishes.

around odin and carrot.jpg

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Happy Belated Birthday! :kiss2

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Just keep the treats coming, Odin!  Happy birthday to another big, beautiful stripey guy!

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

2ptxppe.jpg