That's my peanut butter

I'd run out of marmalade for my toast this morning so I used some of Grace's peanut butter. Grace, who usually stays on her bed while I'm eating, got up and stood next to me giving me the hard stare as if saying "That's my peanut butter."  Only going back to her bed after I'd finished it. And they say greyhounds sense of smell is less than other dogs...:D

So number one chore for today is to get some more marmalade.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

Peanut butter = doggy crack.  I can't believe you didn't give that dog a little bit of her own peanut butter.  My dogs know the sound of the jar being opened and come briskly into the kitchen from far afield. 

And of course greyhounds have good senses of smell -- several excellent Nose Work dogs on  GT.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I've just started keeping the jar on the counter right next to the toaster.  PB on toast is one of my favorites when I can't figure out what I want to eat, and is very often breakfast. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Max loved peanut butter, would stand drooling in the kitchen whenever I made a PB&J sandwich.

Logan, on the other hand, can take it or leave it. Mostlly leave it.

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

15 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Peanut butter = doggy crack.  I can't believe you didn't give that dog a little bit of her own peanut butter

I'm not that mean. Grace did get the last corner in her bowl but only after I had cleared the plate away. 

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

:lol

You can run out of marmalade, but don't ever run out of peanut butter. Grace will pack her bags.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)