Sign in to follow this  
GMGP

"Greyhounds Make Great Pets" on VoiceAmerica.com starting 6.7.2019

“Greyhounds Make Great Pets” is returning to RooOne Studios beginning Friday June 7, 2019 with their unique weekly brand of talk, information and fun. GMGP is a global live Internet talk radio show on VoiceAmerica.com Variety Channel. We’re the hounds of the world and we’d like you to be a part of our pack every Friday at 10am PST.

The Roo Crew is busy preparing for our shows but we’d like to hear from you with suggestions for future guests and topics that you would like to learn more about or is of interest to you.

You are welcome to email your suggestions to us at:  gmgp3@yahoo.com

Being the nerd that I am, will I be able to listen to this on my computer?

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Donna - yes. We will post a link soon or you can go to the VoiceAmerica.com site.

cleptogey - we can do that!  ;) 

We'd like to invite GreyTalk members to tune in for the return of  “Greyhounds Make Great Pets” on  Friday June 7, 2019 for our unique weekly brand of talk, information and fun. GMGP is a global live Internet talk radio show on VoiceAmerica Variety Channel. We’re the hounds of the world and we’d like you to be a part of our pack every Friday at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern. Just click the link below!   #gmgp3  #houndsoftheworld