GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

Antie Jennie, Miss Soozin 's friend Laze has  a deerhoundie named Fletcher who's a showing dog.  He sired a litter of puppies that just got borned and she put her name on the list for one of 'em!  I don't know if she still might get a greyhoundie too, but I hope so!

Charlie, thanks for splaining!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

9 hours ago, greysmom said:

Giant!!  I just looked at yur Greyhound Data page and you got Unruly in you too!  On yur Mom's side of the famly!   :yay

Wooohooooooo!

I ate brefess this mornin and did my usual counter surf after since I’ve clearly never ever been fed in my life. On da bright side I sniffed the black kitty while he was on da couch and he didn’t hiss :)

WBSB, I don't know anything about "mail trees", but look at this sweet article about emailing trees: https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/07/when-you-give-a-tree-an-email-address/398210/

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 hour ago, SmolAliens said:

Wooohooooooo!

I ate brefess this mornin and did my usual counter surf after since I’ve clearly never ever been fed in my life. On da bright side I sniffed the black kitty while he was on da couch and he didn’t hiss :)

Phht!  I yam shure yu are a ammatyuer at counter surfing.  I, however, :star  I yam eben named fur de God of Theevery!  :star

Mercury

:paw

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave Hola!  We're getting nice, hot (for us) webber today.

On 6/11/2019 at 4:25 AM, Mercsmom said:

Da fishie eggspert told Daddiman that Angelfishies are notorious for dying!

Butt butt butt... aren't dey :angel???

Galina, Mom an Dad did KNOT hab good luck wiff angel fishies ether.

Well frends, Mama founded Remi II DED this morning too, he was fine looking last nite. :(  So....since boff these fishies came from the same store they can 1) go to the fishie eggspert store butt they have to wait threelebben weeks for baby angels to grow some more OR 2) give up on angelfishes and get some gouramis (honey gouramis) witch Momma wanted too. Whot to do, whot to do....

Charlie we are sorry you don't see Harry anymore, but you libs on a ground lebel now so that's OK.

Mama and Daddiman wented to do a home check lass nite for one of Miss Charl's Galgos.  Mama habs to use the 'puter to type up da report.

Nei gets to go wiff Mama agin tonite for Pet Ferapy, so he gets more practice at it.  he bedder be good sez mama :D 

Hola! frends

Galina  oh yeah,  Today would habs been Tosca's 13th Burfday, so happy Burfday in heaven Tosca.:b-day

And here is Salvo agin, ifn you can see this.  Miss Charl took the :digicam

62503634_2838068399542692_55235926243105

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

GUd rainy Woesday! It wuznt too bad on owr moanin walk, but boy iz it comin down.

I like to crumb snatch, Gino iz affer da kitteh bowls. We are nawt allowed in da kitchen at home, Mom duzzent want us to get burned.

Could I ask someone for a favor? The pictures from Mountain Hounds seem to only be on Facebook this year, I'd like to have any with my boys in them. Johnny is red fawn, wearing a red plaid tag collar and a blue "whirled famuss" martingale; Gino is black with a white chest strip and toes with NO white tail tip, wearing a green, purple, pink tag collar and a white-madras plaid martingale. Thanks!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Howdy Doody Friends!

It only got down to 63 last night so it's already really warm out there.  We gonna be close to 100 today!!  :yikes 

Miss Ducky, now Mom wants a tree email!!

BUT!  The tree we got - and the crappy mertle we got a few munfs ago and the two red currant booshes- came from that Amazon place!  You can get anything from the Amazon!  It's a Doldo crabby apple.  I do KNOT know why Mom wants a crabby tree, but I think she's a little :youcrazy  anyway!!

Giant, I think if you can reach it it is yours!  Unfortunately, I am kinda on the short side so I can't reach the counter.  My sister Lilly is so tall she can reach all the way to the back of the counter!!!  But she's got a touchy tummy so she doesn't even CARE about any foods left up there!!  Talk about :youcrazy 

Johnny I will see if I can get Mom to look for yur pictures some later.

Miss Soozin is getting her new tattoo today!!  :yay

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Am I the only one who noticed Hada had both legs on one side off the ground at once--or at least the picture looks that way. Should make for an "interesting" gait I'd think. 

Well I have taken the reciprocating saw to everything dead that didn't get up and walk off. I am done!  Boy will the backyard rabbits enjoy their beeg brush pile this winter. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

It's WindsDay everwon!  Got a sorta jog this morning.  Sherman had the temerity to get up at 5:00 am!  That means that he went on MY morning out and interrupted my jog!  He did jog some, but not as much as I would have.  He also had an upset tum, so I am guessing that is why he woke up so early.  However, he kept up with me somewhat and had a good brekkie.  So, he can now sleep everything off!

Miss Patsy, you are a force to be reckoned with and ESPECIALLY with power tools!  The Tim Allen of the Chat Club!

Guest lost her mind last night for the umpty ump time.  After work and our walk, she spent a couple hours fixing the baskets and planters from the deer and rain damage.  She was in the house and looked out just in time to see a deer making googly eyes at the memorial garden (what is left of it, that is.)  She promptly ran out of the house, waving her arms and shouting obscenities at the deer!  That isn't a big deal, we ARE talking about Guest, after all.  No, what she didn't realize is that :brushteeth had just gotten home and was walking toward the house (our garage is not attached), when she busted out the front door like some kind of lunatic.  She walked back around after chasing the deer away and he was just standing there, mouth sorta agape, wondering what on earth was going on.  Whoops!  :rofl  

Paris is the expert counter surfer.  She can take stuff out of the kitchen sink without anyone realizing she is even in the kitchen!  I *AM* impressed by her mad skills.  She may be little, but nothing is safe.  Sherman can just lift his chin and run his head along the counter edge.  Quietly.  They have learned to keep things waaaaay back or off the counters.  *I* am passed all that.  I just ask for stuff and get it.  Much much easier!

Welcome, Manuela!

Oooh, :brushteeth has a work meeting, so I gotta go get a cookie!

Have a great day everwon

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

2 hours ago, Patsy said:

Well I have taken the reciprocating saw to everything dead that didn't get up and walk off. I am done!  Boy will the backyard rabbits enjoy their beeg brush pile this winter. 

And, inna zombie attack :twd:, yu can take it to de UNded.  :hehe

Oh man!  Just found a package of those Dutch carmel filled cookies we were talking with Miss Kathy about somewhere on GT I think and are they ever good. TJMaxx comes thru again.  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

And, inna zombie attack :twd:, yu can take it to de UNded.  :hehe 

:lol:laughitup:rotfl

Dr Steve likes those stroopwaffles and eats 1+ every day. I do KNOT like them at all, they are waaaaaaay too sweet :puke

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Just saw a commercial for McDonald's.   New on the menu:  Stroopwaffel McFlurry!!!!  Part of their international favorites menu!  Looked YUMMO!!!!! :chow

Susan, I tried to post your FB pic of the new tattoo. I think your artist must have a privacy setting blocking sharing it. I can't even do the "copy image location" trick to get it from FB.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

On 6/11/2019 at 9:41 AM, Mercsmom said:

You actually found a kid willing to work?!?! :wow  (and I use the word "work" loosely)  We have a college student who's wathcnigthe house and mowing the lawn while we're away from Noon York but she's an overachiever anyway. 

I'd love to find someone to pull weeds, do some digging, etc. *sigh*

We hired the 16 year old girl that lives across the street from us to watch our house while we were gone on that long cruise last month. Gave her a list of what to do and when to do it. When we got home she handed me back the paper with detailed notes on when she arrived and left for each visit. Plus also we can monitor pretty much all the public rooms in our house, so we could see he doing what she was asked to do. Nice to have a responsible teen we can depend on. 

64244772_2625000967510149_86503224420671

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I was able to post the photo of Susan's arm without issue my regular Facebook hack. Not sure why others are having issues. 

Carol Ann. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Miss Soozin!!!   That's one big red birdie!!!!   Kinda pretty tho!  :thumbs-up

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

That Cardinal has attitude!

M”E”C

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

I am back!!

I put myownself in a time out.

Thanks Miss Carol Ann for posting my tattoo.  You might notice I am posting this message at 4 AM, having been up all night.

Yes, I am getting a Deerhound puppy.  I suppose I might get a greyhound too, but right now I am focusing on starting the in person house hunting (Friday!).

So far I have come up with Hamish, Padfoot, and Bruce for names I like (I am hoping a boy will be available for me).  The puppies are off with theirs “wet nurses”  and will be going to their breeder’s home soon to start on mush.  The breeder will evaluate them over the course of a couple of months—deciding who is show quality and who is probably not. Laze gets pick of the litter, and she wants a male. The breeder plans to keep a female assuming there is a show quality female.

I might conceivably give showing my boy a shot if he shows promise, or perhaps lure coursing. What’s going to be great is my puppy and Laze’s puppy can remain pals and have play dates, which is very important for deerhounds—to get their workouts and build up their muscles, but they need to run and romp at their own pace since giant breeds can have issues with their growth plates and such. I’m sure Miss Chris knows all about that from keeping great danishes.

You guys, I think there is something seriously wrong with Unca D-@$$.  I have explained how my father set up all these trust funds at least three times to him. Sam has explained it to him. The client relationship manager from the bank has explained it to him. He still says “I just want a check.”  So I finally asked him if he thought he might be having memory problems, as he is 60 and it’s not impossible. He just whines and says “I don’t know about finance.”  

How can an adult who knows how to read have absolutely NO IDEA what we are all saying?

I had to tell him last night that it wasn’t my responsibility to teach him basic things any adult should understand (like how to READ) and told him to contact the bank again.

The guy from the bank said, “I was afraid he wasn’t understanding me...”

Well...

Giant, Welcome!  I am  Miss Soosan, sometimes called Chikken Arms. Currently have no houndie, but I have two cats who occasionally meow to the group, Mister Bigglesworth, an overweight but still handsome Oriental Shorthair, 10 years of age, and Nikita Stanislav, a Peterbald who turns two on Saturday.  He is mostly bald, white (pink, really!) with beeeeg blue eyes.  I just love your name! My houndies (George and Buck) were both lIttle boys weighing in the upper 60 pounds range.  

I just moved to South Carolina and am renting an apartment until I find the right house to buy.  

That is all the news that is fit to print for now!!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

G'morning all,

Leggie is feeling good today and I slept real nice on my new orthopedic bed. I even got a little jumpy for brefess this morning! Tomorrow will be a week since I moved to Orlando. I think I'm starting to like it here...

Hamish!  We want Hamish!  :chow

Merc, you're thinking of "ham".  Hamish is a Scottish boy's name.  Which I think is perfect for a Deerhound.  :beatheart  Pick Hamish!!!

It has bin kwiet around heer.  Daddy spends about haff de day on de roof doing sumfing he's pressure washing it; the HOA gets rabid if there's any discoloration

I spend muh days on de big couch or by de pool.

Dare habs bin no inneresting "wildlife" issues

Actually, I saw a dead moorhen in the road the other day.  Unusual.  I was tempted to make a FB post (I have a continuing Wildlife Wonderama for those of you not on FB) and post a picture with Q:  Why did the moorhen cross the road. A: It didn't!  But.... I restrained myself from posting a picture of roadkill.  You're welcome ;)  No, yesterday's post was the dangerous, invasive species... the white Porsche.  Will people never not to release pets into the wild :headwall  This is how it starts:  one piece of kudzu or barberry, one Burmese python one Range Rover.  Next thing you know, you're overrun.  gallery_15587_3010_988.gif

image.png