Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

Susan I'm glad about the sale of your condo and having some back up money. Try not to overdo it on unpacking.

Miss Tin what a wonderful adventure...squawking of which, let me tell you what-----

OH HAI EBEREEWUN DIS ME, DIS SAINT! MYKA TELLS ME HOW YOU ARE ALL DLING BUTT I DONT GETTA CHAT MUCH. SO DER I WAS, MINDING MY OWN BIZNESS AND SUDDENLY THE DOOR FLEW OPEN FROM THE WIND AND OUT I WENT ONNA WALKABOUT! YAY ME!  IRANRANRAN ALL OVER THE PALCE AND HEARD MY PEOPLE YELLLING BUT I WAS HAVING TOO MUCH FUN. FJNALLY A COUPE OF FUYS GRABBED ME AND HUNG ON TO ME AND MY COLLAR ND CALLED DA NUMBER ON MY COLLAR AND DAD CAME AND GOT ME. I DID KINDA SCARE MYSELF SO I SLEPT RIGHT NEXT TO MOM, ALL STRETCHED OUT NEXT TO HER WIF MY HEAD ON HER TUM AND DIDNT MOVE UNTIL 6.0F THE AM! WHAT FUN I HAD!!

yes he gave us both heart attacks. Now the pocket door is closed to the kitchen and the front door in the kitchen is bolted at all times. 

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Yellboy, I thought your same was Saint?   :devilangel  Do knot scare your mom and dad ever again!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola agin!  Wow, Miss Susan, you rilly got a lot ackomplished. Fings moobed so fast an so well fer you. We are bery happy. You wood love owr fambily ob cardinels. There must be a husman an wife an kid cardinels.  We wach em alla thyme, an sumthymes they eben sit on owr fence an porch railin.  They are beeeyoutiful.

SAINT, do knot do that innymoore!  You skeered yer fambily!

Ja, ja, Miss Chris, I tell Mom she cood say no too! Si, she knows that.  But gess whot---she loves the munny!  She is sabin fer Grapehounds an plusalso, her fambily reoonyun the end ob June.  She haz to go to Boone Norf Carolina an stay inna condo wiff her brudders.

Miss Patsy, I fink Mom haz seen Dad wiffowt a beerd mebbe 2 or 3 thymes in 36 yeers. She duz KNOT like him as much wiffowt the beerd.

Oh, Merc, we will miss you an yer Mom an Dad at Grapehounds.  But it is bery eggcitin that Miss Elizabeth is goin to Tie Land!  Si, it is!  Mom tells me there is lots moore then ties there, an it takes a looooong thyme to get there!

Miss Tin, we just loved heerin abowt yer thyme wiff Miss Charl.  You were so busy alla thyme, but wiff Miss Charl, it dint seem like hard werk, si? Dint you just love her an her fambily an feel like you knew her forebber? You shure helped her a LOT, speshully wiff the lawndry. Is knot a glamerus job but it HAZ to be dun.  When Mom bisited Miss Charl, it wuz 2013, an they were still at the old finca.  Mom just spent the day there, kleenin, walkin dogs owtside the finca walls, an it wuz wunnerful.  They did paw paintins wiff Ambo an who is the odder dog who loves Miss Charl so much?  Ebro? Mom fergits. She helped Miss Charl take 3 dogs to the wunnerful vet, Señor Paco. He is ahhsum.  An his offise oberlooks the Mediteronyun Sea!  Oh, Mom sed it wuz beeeeyoutiful.  She wished she cood hab stayed longer, but they were rilly spendin there thyme in Sebille an werkin at FBM, an Mom went by herownself to Malaga onna trayne.  Mom sed to aks you abowt the cabin. There are plases to stay at the finca now?  That wood be ahhsum. Whot is the cabin like, an is there moore then one?  We are so glad you are home safe wiff the dogs.  You did a wunnerful fing!

Ooh, we saw Miss Cynthias noo hare on Fasebook, an it is gorjus!  She looks like a moobie star!

It just started to POORE!  Shure hope that rayne stops.  Odderwise, I beleeb we will be relucktent to go owt an pee.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hello me freends!

Oh Miss Susan, we saw yoo got yur stuff bakk! How eggsiting!

We did knot sniff momma-bear over, butt we did smell herbs shoes becoze dey smelled like places we habs nevah been before! Momma-bear finds herbs hair bery light, butt she habs been a model fur seberal years for her hairdresser at shows and him knows wot he is doing. Plusalso dis free :lol

Miss Lila, I thought I wuz ready fur da Big Shed, but it turns owt dat it got really cold and I prefer to keep me fur a liddle bit longer! I'll let yoo know when I wanna start shedding agin!

Miss Tin! Lookit like yoo had a marvelous trip! We saw dem pictoores, how can yoo resist KNOT taking awl obs dem galgos home? Although I just culd KNOT pictoore a home full obs 50 Zorro del galgo. Oh boy, I'd pack up me stuff and leabe!

Oh Saint! Yoo wentid on a walkabout! Nonononono do knot do dat! Plusalso, ware do yoo go wiffout yoor momma?

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Oh my God!  I have just seen on of my brethren walking about OUTSIDE, all alone.  Imagine, a cat outside alone.  Too scary...

Nikita, indoor boy

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Nikita!  Mummy drempted about yu ass nite. :youcrazy

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

And how du I edit a postie in dis noo sistem?:dunno

Same as old style. Tap on your post and look for the "edit" spot. 

And I didn't mean to sound brusque/rude. Sorry about that. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

It's FRIEDDAY!  How appropriate.  We are supposed to get thunderboomers and HAIL today!  Guest said oh, hail no!  :rofl  So, instead of my jog this morning, she dragged Sherman outta bed AGAIN and had him walk with us.  We went into town and back at a good clip since she didn't get up early enough to walk instead of jog.  He was still huffing and puffing 25 minutes after we got back, so she  mixed things up on us and got ready for work before our brekkie.  By then, :brushteeth staggered outta bed and he fed us so she could just go to work.  She was whining and complaining that there just isn't enough time in the day to get.things.done.  Work is such an inconvenience!  Uh, the money isn't though, so stop complaining and GET TO WORK.  I like to eat!  :rotfl 

Charlie, how nice for your momma-bare - free hair care!   That would be fun.  We already had our version of the big shed.  We go for amount and length of time.  So, we stagger who sheds so it can fly around for weeks and weeks on end.  And they didn't think we could work cooperatively!  :lol:  

Saint!  You gotta stay behind closed doors, dude.  A food source person with a heart attack isn't much good to you.  Juss seyin'

The HVAC peeps are here!  Gotta go score some ear rubs!

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Gud hoomid Fryinday! We saw da kitteh on owr walk dis moanin, he (we fink!), iz a longhaired brown tabby wibs hooge feets, he meowed at Mom and sat down right close to Gino and me! Gino put himz eers up and stuck himz tong owt, but did nawt lunge for dat kitteh. He iz getting bettah (but still a doofus!)

Mom iz feelin so sleepy at werk, herbs needs to go to bed errlier, but she iz dumb.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mornin friends!

We is now only a 1 house owner.  Da old house closed yesterday.  Ma had a good cry, and is now ober it.  Der is a free day hold on da funds and den she will pay off herbs new house and we will be free ob debt again!  Whateber dat is.

Oh der is so much news for da new shiny clubs.  Someday me gonna get some ob dem yummy snaks.  Dat was da bestest spread ob all time from da crumbs left.  Our lubs to eberybody and licks and leans to da humans dats needs dem.

We had dem funderboomers last night.  Boy howdie was that loud.  Ma skritched my earsies and eye laid down in a safe spot for da duration.  Spose to get more this day and then should be a nice weekend.  Holding out that muddernature will cooperate.

Me sees that Nikita and Misser B has gots der tower back.  And Miss CA is back in da hunt for a nice home.  Dat last one is really nice!!!  Ma is enbious, cause she wants a screen porch installed here.  Good luck in finding your new place.

Oh Boy!!  Let da sheddin begin.  Der is lots ob birdies dat needs nestin matrials.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Yellboy you almost became  a saint for real, NO NO do not do walkabouts on your own. That kind of stuff stops the rents' hearts. We are glad those folks found you & called you mom. Now that you are safely home, stay there.

Abby, Miss Sherrie must be so happy another loose end is gone.  How is your sister Tiny doing ?

Miss Susan are you going to put the giagunder TV on the wall  or do you have to get permission from the apartment's management 1st ?

Miss Tin you sure packed a lot into 1 week, Thanks for the pictures.

Daphne & Bitzi doing nothing or going nowhere today.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

This is after the recital.  I'm in black, on the left.  No one told me even the old ladies had kicka$$ costumes.  Maybe next year.

belly dance recital.jpg

Merc, da doofus wif da toofus is Nate!  He habs such a dramatical oberbite that they hadda remove his 2 bottom pointy teefs on account ob day were puncturating da roof ob his mouf.  

Lila, I"m sorry your morning walk was ruined by a big moufed neighbor.  Shame on him.

Miss Tin, what a marvelous and meaningful experience you had.  That Salvo fellow's story is sad so I hope he finds the happiest ob endings.

Atom, I hope you tum is better.  Felicity, you are a gardener.  Butt knot a welcome one, apparently.

May 1 is Turnkey Day in Rhode Island!

Miss Susan, what great news about the condo sale.  :confetti

YELLBOY!  NOOOOO!!!!!  Dat runabout sounds fun butt it is knot safe.

Nikita, eberynow and then we see one ob dem free range kittehs around here and it always makes Ma worried.

Ma came home from joint camp pretty tired so she was glad she'd taken a vacation day.  She read and napped.  I fink she was looking forward to the surgery earlier and now she remembers that there is always risk wif surgery so the predictable anxiety habs cropped up.  She'll settle back down in a few days.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Gud affernuun frendz.  Welll, Mum gott uppoffa hur bum yesserday and Miss. Fran tooked hur to the optishun. He say he gonna refer hur to the horse piddul to get hur cattyrakt dun ‘cos she on borderline fower dryving. She did KNOT fink itt waz that bad! Afta that thay tayke the kidlets to swimming then do Mum’z shopping onna way howme. Afta she bin howme a wyle Mum reelyse she forgottid to buy sum mor paracetamol tablits and fink she myte hav to dryve to the shops tuday.

this morning we getta fone kall asking if Mum wood go and kollekt a bat that bin fownd. Finking that she did KNOT want to dryve far Mum aks ware it waz and fynd owt it in town and she kud combyne Bat kollekting and getting the tablits so she leftid us and did hur furst Reel Bat rescue! It went OK and she brott howme a Grey Long Ear female. The littul boy ov the fambilee nayme it Matty. Miss. Sally kollekt it frum ower howse and say itta  female, it dehydrated and  she fynd sum byte marks onnit. We jusst gonna howpe it rekuvver.

Anty Lynda tayke us fower waaks agen tuday.

SAINT, do KNOT evva do a runna froo the door agen, that izzaBAD ideeya.

Abby we ar pleezed yu ownlee gott wun howse to wurree abowt now.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club George and Fanks, too fower awl them luverlee snaks  Myka.

No trayning klass tunyte ‘cos Ov Mum’s bak so we kan awl snooze tugetha onna settees!

wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss Susan- Fings habs a way of werking owt dont they. Yu probably neber culd habs imaginue you would be here at dis moment when dat jerk let you go and spun your life owttta control. We iz berry happy fur yu!

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Howdy Doody Friends!

I have readed everything but got no time!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy! :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

It starts innocently enough with a pair of black trousers and a single dance belt and soon you end up with a separate costume closet and a makeup case that would do a Kardashian proud. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

My name is SAINT, 
I am good boy. 
I like pets, 
all things are toy. 
My snoot is long,
I look for crumb. 
I lay on couch,
And lick my bum.

Image may contain: dog

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

At the evet with Atom.  He started coughing this morning and couldn't stop, then started coughing blood.  Doing xrays and bloodwork.   We'll see what after that.

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Miss Tin, you and Charl and all the wonderful peeps in Spain ROCK :yay:clap

SAINT! :yikes:shakefinger

Miss Susan has a pet Anole :D

Atom, sweetheart, be OK :goodluck:hope

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

oh no!  Lungworm will do that.  I was looking it up for my SIL.  Hope he will be ok.  Hugs. 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow