Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

We ar finking ov yu awl Miss. Jen.

Nutmeg, Chancey and Mum.x

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

No sign of osteo with xrays and blood tests, she will need a plate in her leg which we will schedule for Monday. Lots of meds and spoiling for our sweet girl.

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

12 minutes ago, Jenbo said:

No sign of osteo with xrays and blood tests, she will need a plate in her leg which we will schedule for Monday. Lots of meds and spoiling for our sweet girl.

Wut a  :censored releaf!!!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

OH NO MYKA!  :eek  Oh but it is knot the Ebil C, that is such a releaf!   We will backandforfandbackandforf for you on Monday.    I hope you gud  pain meds so you do KNOT habs any pain! 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

We're pretty sure it isn't osteo according to our vet but I do have her xrays. Does anyone have  Dr Couto's email address? And that was the plan to see if dr couto could weigh in just to be sure. 

Myka is home now and eating a little bit and well medicated. We will keep her comfortable. Right now she's on her dog bed with a warm throw eating turkey out of my hand. once i get a little more food in her and some water, she can have another pain pill. She also has a fentanyl patch that will kick in around 9 or 10 pm tonight. We will use a sling to help her potty too.

Oh Jen, how awful.  

Ducky knows how to reach Dr. C.  Make sure when you email him you mention that you are a friend of Janet Shaffer and the WFUBCC because he knows how generously we have all donated.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Very good, thank you Susan. And yes, our hearts broke all morning. I'm just glad our girl wasn't home alone when it happened. 

2 hours ago, JustSnoozing said:

Oh no Myka! Hope you get fixed soon x

Mebbee sum duck tape??

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I sent Beka's X-rays to Dr. Couto at   coutovetconsultants@gmail.com

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

57 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

I sent Beka's X-rays to Dr. Couto at   coutovetconsultants@gmail.com 

Jen, Kathy's post is the correct email address.  Sometimes he responds quickly no matter where he is in the world. Sometimes it takes a few days to hear back.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:omg   Myka  :getwell

There is a slight glimmer of hope this evening for Paps brother. Slight.

They decreased his oxygen late this aft and he responded OK to the decrease. They will wait for swelling to lessen and do a cat scat Mon or Tues    :hope

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

That is good news Mam.

I tried to watch golf today but it was so boring without a Tiger, although you heard a LOT of “Go Tiger!” shouts when the leader hit.

I was lonely today.  Cats are fun but they just aren’t dogs.  

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

I am just catching up with club news. Myka broke her leg you are almost sure it isn't osteo but want Dr Cooltoes to check it out. I hope he gets your xrays & gets back to you by Monday. Most important of all is that is just a broken leg.

Good night all, good dreams & most of all  we hope the beautiful Myka has just a broken leg

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Oh, my goodniss!  Miss Jen, we are so sorry, an will be sendin so minny good thots to Myka.  Her lungs look okay?  That is good.  We shure hope it is knot osteo, an it sownds like it isnt, but is good to hab Dr. Couto take a look. Oh, si, isnt it a releef that she wuz knot by herownself when it happind?  Sweet gurl, injoy that turnkey, an those meds.  You let yer Mom an Dad take good care of you, an we will be bakanforfin on Mundy.

Miss Nancy, that is cawshus good noos!  How old is Paps brudder? Pleese let us know how he is doin, an we will be hopin he duz improob.

So we will be hopin we heer 2 positib updates.

Ja, ja, Chancey, you are smart.  You wanna go, but you dont wanna come home.

Moms home!  We are glad.  An so is she.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown