Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

It's WindsDay everwon!  I was so not in my happy place!  As a matter of fact, I am still not there because they will not let me go home!  I did get a shorter jog this morning since it will be my last one for two whole weeks!  That is just SO WRONG.  I was also denied breakfast, which is also SO WRONG because I am actually trying to put on some weight!  It's not gonna happen if you deny me my meals.  The vet said that I did well but I have to be stuffed in this holding pen until 4:00!  Guest kept asking them to let me go as soon as possible since I don't like this place, but this surgeon is way too steadfast in her rules.  Sheesh.  She also HIGHLY recommended that my lump be sent to pathology.  Guest was under the impression that it was more likely than not (a medical term :lol: )an adenoma like before, so the vet is probably just being cautious, but still.  What a way to scare someone!  :brushteeth will get me later today and take one of the kittehs in to have his mouth looked at (good luck with THAT one) and will talk with her then.

Miss Vanessa, your vet needs to be schooled!  Maybe Dr. Ng will speak with him?  She offered to do that for owners when she spoke at GIG.  Just a thought.  

Yay for getting monies paid and fees waived, Miss Sherrie!  You certainly kick tushes and take names, don't you?  Guest wants to learn how to do that.  Enjoy Mountain Hounds, Abby!

Hiya, Bikini!  

Guest is gonna be home with ME all day tomorrow!  She is working at home because the water-GO-AWAY people are starting tomorrow.  That is, until they call and cancel tomorrow morning like they did the last two times.  But, it's all arranged and she has work she can do from home, so I will have her at my beck and call.  FINALLY, she understands and respects the power that I possess!  

It was cold again this morning, as it was all day yesterday and last night.  But, it is nice out there now and I cannot be out in it!  Paris is snoozing on the screened porch.  Brat. 

Balti, have a good birthday!  

I need to start whining for real so they will let me go home.  This is ridiculous and no place for a special girlie like me.

Have a good day everwon

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Miss Fancypants I’m sorry you were starved, nokked out, chopped, and locked in jail and we all forgot this was happnin today. You seem to be in good spirits despite it all. I hope you heal up and are back to your jogs riteawaykwik!

Happy birthday & gotcha to Baltasar! :balloonparty And the kitteh seestas!

Miss Tin, I posted a pitcher of a windmill like in Holland a cupple pages back. Didya see it?

It’s warm here today like summer, but then the rainy rains are coming from Whiskey’s house.

Wags,

Lila

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

All packed up. If MD continues its arc-required weather, I'll just rent snorkel gear. 

CA, if it's cataracts the surgery isn't all that major and you will lovee the results. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I yam HOME!!!! Mama comed and dragged me away frum all ma friends dis affernoon. I was reel happy to see Mama affer three hole weeks, but berry sad to leave Shammy and Murphy and Ruby, and Blitz and Laila and, and, and I forget da rest of dem behind. It will be 109 sleeps until I see ma friends again. I am 100% totally and completely EX-SAUCED-Ded!! 

60591006_10215568743266357_1688188491134

I will catch up tomorrow! 

Lub,

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hi Molly McHappyToBeHome!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ma dog sitter Mollie Human posted a vacation photo of me! She calls it "A Trio of Fun!"

60476631_2421866651157023_18548912687027

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Greyt pikshur Molly, yu shur hadda gud tyme bi the look ovit!

Mum kollektid that Bat tuday, it turn owt to be an innerestink wun. It ownlee small but kan liv to be thirteelebbentee yeerz owld:omg

Itta Brandt’s Bat and she nayme it Rex and howpe the veterinararree man kan mend its broken arm OK.

Lotsa gud foteegraffs inna Club.

Ha Pee Birfday Balti.

we howp Fancy and Guest ar rekuvvering frum their respective oppyrayshuns.

Neerlee bed tyme heer.

wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Ohh, Hi Molly McCurly! We missed you. And I gather in about 109 days your parents are back on the high seas!  

I got my remote start installed.  I haven’t driven a compact car in many years (I have nothing against them!) and it was a little bit terrifying driving the loaner Corolla.  Also, it was brutally difficult to get out of.  I hope Clifford II and I enjoy many safe years together because he is pretty awesome.  And I was shocked at the price—the car has 32,000 miles on it, nothing fancy inside, and they want almost $19,000 for it. When did Corollas get so expensive?

I can't wait to show you my new glasses next week.  I got a very traditional shape (all my glasses are basically the same) in PURKLE!  Why not? What good has a conservative look done?  And I got a gorgeous pair of Kate Spade frames for my new sunglasses that are not polarized. Part of my problem has been that my current sunniest are polarized and it is all but impossible to read the screen on the nav system or the phone with polarized lenses. Not sure the science of it, but it is true.

The eye doctors was awesome.  

I feel like a I am in a dream state. Everything is going so well it’s a bit unnerving.  It’s like the universe, or God, or whoever flipped the dial on my life and turned it from “Max Suck” to “Peaceful, easy feeling.”  If only Unca Rob and Andy Sarah could just be happy for me, but as people keep pointing out, they seem unable to be happy right now.  Bless their hearts!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Miss Soosan- purkle frames!   Purkle is such a greyt color and I think you will look beautimous in them!

Welcome Home Molly!   It sounds like you had lots ob fun!    You must be eggsaucsted!   But I am sure it is gud to habs your Momma and Daddyman home again!

Fancy, I hope you are recobering from your surghurry!

Awww, a bat wif a broken arm Nutmeg?   :(   I hope he gets better riteawayquik!

Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day  Balthasar!   :confetti 

Guess where my Momma worked today?   In a refrigerator! :eek    She and all the other Directors ob Nursing did a Day ob Service at the Mary Land Food Bank and they were assighned to the refrigerator room to sort out lots and lots and lots and lots ob frozen chicken and beef and pork and cheese and lots ob other stuff!  It wuz 40 pedigrees in the room and they were told to bring a coat and globes and a hat!  gallery_15587_3010_190.gif  Now 40 pedigrees is knot too cold but it is when you are working in it!    Anyway, here is a :digicam ob their groop: 

Image may contain: 7 people, including Kathy Owens, Brandon L. Buckingham, Kim Goldsborough and Andrew Magalee, people smiling, people standing

That's Momma in the peeeenk fleeeece jacket.     Afterwards, they all went out to lunch!

Ivy, who did KNOT get a leetle white box

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Fancy we hope you are home and resting comfertably by now!

Miss Soozin if sumebuddy isn't gonna hire you cause of purple frames you probly don't wanna work there anyway! 

Welcome home Molly McCroozeOrphan!!

Ivy I think I would knot like to work in the cold! :eek

Nutmeg we hope that little bat will be ok!

Well, the heavy rain holded off until dinnertime so we had a good day for playing!

Back later!

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Happyest Birfday an Gotcha Day to mi corazon, Balti!  Besos! Glad yer Dad arribed safely at Miss Charls.  Owr harts are brakin fer her.  Too much sadniss.  Mom got to meet sweet Ambo yeers ago, an did a paw paintin wiff him.  Hope Miss Charl still haz it.

Welcome back Molly! Kewt pics.  An welcome home Miss Carol Ann.

Are you free, Fancy?

Miss Susan, yer eyes sownd like Moms eyes.  Sun herts!  Well, most fings hert, pritty much alla thyme. She just fownd owt that tho she gets a free ecksam ebery yeer, her krap inshuranse duz knot cubber glasses.

Is knot winter today. Wuz ackshooly nise, but Mom wuz reel bizzy the short thyme she wuz home to see us.  Wish she wood get home soon.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

9 minutes ago, Jenbo said:

I think it went well 

Greyt!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Wow, did I habs fun yesserday.  Dare were twelbeleben dogs dare and lots and lotsa stoodints.  I had pritty gurls lubbing on me fur howers! :star

Have to admit. Merc was the hampsumest houndie there.  We saw the dean with his two little fluffies.  I made pleasant small talk.  No word from him on the Deirector's position. Not holding my breath.

Mummy habs tu go tu skool tuday butt Daddy will be home wiff me.  I gotta catch up on muh naps! :nappy

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Nice article, Carol Ann.

Ms Jennie, is being an astrophysicist a requirement for saving hedgie hogs? ;)  I never knew Brian May was such a brainiac. 

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

It's ThirstDay everwon!  Guest is working from home today because of ME!! and because the water go-away peeps are supposed to start today.  OF COURSE, it has been raining for hours.  It's officially beyond ridiculous!  We got !!6!! inches if rain over the past two weekends.  Anyway, enough whining about the weather since in spite of every.single.thing I do, I simply cannot change it.  I am not allowed to jog until my stitches are out in two weeks.  Right now, I don't care because I am on drugs and they make me loopy.  Once I am off of those in a couple days, though, oh boy!  Not gonna be pretty.  

Speaking of drugs, Guest has to take 600, yup 600 mg of gabbypencils tomorrow with that Gatorade crud.  She has light blue because it was free.  600!  She cannot even take a benedryl without collapsing into a heap.  This should be worth the price of admission, lol.

Welcome back and home, Molly and Miss Carol Ann!  We hope everyone had a wonderful time.  

Merc, enjoy your extra nap day!  Miss Lizabeth, oy.  That is all.

Oh!  The water peeps are here!  I gotta go check things out.  Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Gud sunny Thorsday! Gino iz feelin bettah. Mom had to put 16 mL ob Panacur down himz throat last nite, and for da neggs four nites! But himz eeted, and himz poops wuz nawt too sloppy dis moanin.

Mom habs da annoyin leefblowers at werk tuday. Sucks to be yoo, hag!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Wait, what? Guest's make-the-water-go-away repair guys actually came today???  Now let's hope they fix things. It's been so long since Guest's ordeal started that I can't even remember what those guys are supposed to fix. 

tiny hada siggy.png

Howdy Doody Friends!

More rain and showers today.

Fancy we are finally having the same weather at the same time!  Good thoughts for Miss Cindy tamarrow!

Miss Jennifer, are you gonna leave the bean store???? :eek

Merc you deserve a nice long nap for all the work you did yesserday!   

Miss Ducky, that Queen dood is really super smart!  There's also anuther one of those astro fizisist doods on the teevee who used to be a rock star!!!    I furget his name - the tall english guy!

Mom is gonna go have lunstch with her gurl friends and we are staying home!!  Plus also, she's gotta get Atom some more heart pills!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!   :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Chris, do you have any connections in Spokane?  There's a loose greyhound there, although by the posts I can't tell if the finder held on to it. Almost looks like a whippet. I messaged to OP but since I'm not a member on that Spokane page I don't know if she'll see it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpokaneLOSTFOUNDpets/permalink/2254910541263155/

tiny hada siggy.png

Hiya!

The rainy rains are upon us and will be for days. Knot kwite as bad as at Fancy’s house tho.

How you doing Fancy? Miss Guest, be carefool wiff them gabbypencils. Warn :brushteeth that iffen you’re starin at the wall wiff a drippy nose or fallin over to stop wiff the drugs! :lol:

Mz Soozin, my Mistress has got purkle spektacles too!

Good werk in the fridge Miss Kathy! You too at the skool, Merc!

Oh, we saw a show on PBS calt Meet the Hedgehogs wiff that Brian May guy. Them Youropean hedgies are way bigger than the African Pygmies like Miss Jennie’s got.

They hoomane society is at Mistress’ werk job wiff the compliance departmint sum reason . She saw a cheewawa and two kittehs.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Look what Mama and Daddy saw in Bruges, Belgium! Dey were inside a church (Big surprise there for anyone who follows Mama's facebook feed! HaHa!), and when dey comed out, der was a lady holding three leashes in her hand. On da ends of da leashes were a Spanish Galgo, and two whippets! Mama says dat dey were all just as sweet as could be. She pulled out her phone and showed da lady photos of Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo and Lady. Hey. Wait. A. Minute. Why didn't she pull out her phone and show da lady pictures of ME? Anyways, da whippets were so different in size - one was da size of an iggy and da udder almost da size of a Gizzy!

59826333_10215525022333361_7365317176846

Anyways, tings are getting back to normal around here. I yam still super tired from all ma fun times at camp. Mama is still doing load after load of post cruise laundry!

Today Mama was pleased to hear how much her students had missed her whilst she was gone. Dey really liked the four videos she made dem (On Facebook for those who are interested!) and wanted to know where da rest of dem were! Ahhhhh ..... Mama gots busy and only made ones on navigation then and now, The Azores, Paris France and Bruges, Belgium. Since she missed Teacher Appreciation week, a couple of  kids even had cards and gift cards waiting to give her! She says dat it was a nice welcome home. You wood tink dat da tons of face kisses I gibbed her wood hab been sufficient! 

Molly McWelcomehomebandwagon!