Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

Nope, it iz knot my birthday until October when I will officially be over the hill.  That hasn't stopped the Medicare supplement policy people, medical device people, you need extra insurance people, etc. from hounding me now. Hooray for call blocking courtesy of NoMoRoBo.com

Susan, There's knot too many GT folks at Mountain Hounds. MilliesMom (Amy) and Burpdog (Diane) will be there. Most other folks are on GT Facebook now instead.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud berry cool Toesday! At least for us. Da cowld frunt iz what made Mom's head hurt.

racindog and jetcitywoman will be dere at MH. Mom tries to figure owt who is a GTer by dere houndie or by what dey say or do.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Howdy Doody Friends!

Showery and rainy all day today and tamarrow and the day affer that!!! 

Mom says there's not a whole lotta GTers around here, but once at a houndie pikanik a long time ago, there was a person who had a GT T-shirt on, so Mom said Hello and introdoosed herownseff and the laydy was so ROOD!   Mom didn't think she'd ever said anything bad to this laydy, so she was kinda upset when she got that kinda response. :dunno  :youcrazy 

Fancy we want to wish you a successfull sergery tamarrow and we hope you get that lumpy lump taken off without any ishoos.  (Miss Cindy too!)

Charlie!!! You should get yur Mom some bath bomms too.  Very ralaxing and good smelling according to my Dad, who has really gotted into baths lately! You and Zorro and Miss Cynthia just come around whenever you can!

Somebuddy was asking the other day where Molly McPoodle has been -  Miss Carol Ann and Misser Dan have been on a really long crooze across the oshun!  They are on their way home now though so Molly should be back soon!

Miss Soozin, Mom doesn't think she could stand it to be without a dog, so you are doing really good keeping to yur waiting game!   Is it just taking a while for the trust munnies to get distributed??

Oh hey!  Here's our broccolees!!   40879218223_0293640792_n.jpg20190513_214357 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And some other flower pictures

Iris     47826499111_6bf9bf2337_n.jpg20190510_134156 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Rhododendrum    33949269018_99025738a2_n.jpg20190510_133806 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Atom

33921230108_6c285931bd_n.jpg20190412_160853 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Upside down Felicity

47055014024_857095ca97_n.jpg20190512_155826 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!   :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Errr, Whiskey, do yu reelLee meen fower Miss. Sinfeeya and Charlie and Zorro to kum to yur howse wen yur Dad iz inna baff?

inkwyring myndz wanna know?

Nuttymeg.

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Ooooh, I love NoMoRoBo.com!

The Harper Hounds look faboo :D

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Afternoon my friends.

Ma is ober her snit spell.  It does seem that the manager ob da bank turned da wiring ob moneys ober to an underling, and dat underling did not send da wire til Moneyday.  Ma called da mortgage company to checks on fings and day said dey needed more bikkie monies.  Dat is when Ma blew herbs cork and it was not pretty at all.  She was on da phone with da branch manager ob da bank.  Hims was not a nice man at first telling Ma a story tryin to cober for hims ninny underling.

Ma reminded hims ob his comments to herbs on Sattonday, and told him don't hims remember that Ma wanted written documentation about da wire.

And while hims was grovelin as hims greymatter cells started remembering, da mortgage peeps called again.  Ma put dem on a conference call so dey could not play da games with herbs any more, and dey worked out dat the bank was in error and dey refunded da wire fee and coughed up da additional interest payment that needed to be paid so the mortgage company could send da cleared deed out.

Whew!  Dat was a lot ob secretary work.

Me readed a little and had a good laugh.  Whiskey wants hims daddyman, Charlie and Zorro to take a bath with Miss Cynthia to all get a bath together???  TMI.......

Ma is startin a pile of travel stuff.  Sure hope there will be room for us to ride in comfort and not be crowded.  Us houndies habs our standards.

Habs good naps eberybody!

Abby back in supervisory mode

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Gino still has the hooks, the vet's office insinuated I was NOT doing all I could to prevent reinfection. Clearly not the same receptionist I spoke to on Saturday, I told her I pick up after my dogs, but who know what the neighbors do? Anyway, more medicine and a recheck (they said two weeks, it'll have to wait three!)

Hola! Mom came home fer the affernoon, an gess whot she an Dad did?  They cut all owr toes!  Si, ALL ob them.  Eben Simons toes.  I, ob corse, wuz the best one.

Hola, Bikini!  Hola, Knarl!

Charlie, I dint know lotsa hoomans go ded in May!

Nise pics, Miss Chris!

Miss Patsy, Mom will fink abowt gettin a card an puttin eberyfing on it.  Shure wood be a change fer her cawse she allays trys to pay Kash!  But she still wunders how you redeem those miles when it is thyme to do that!

Glad fings are werked owt, Abby.  Yer Mom is smart!

Will be fun fer eberybuddy at Mowntin Hounds.

Is freezin inna Berg.  Si, es la verdad (troof), is freezin. Is KNOT spring heer.  Is winter.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Abby, we ar pleezed that yur howse iz yurs now but sorree that them styoopid hyumanz mucked it awl up!

Gud luk wiv the job hunting Miss. C.A.

Mum wentid to see Missr. R. this affernuun and listened to hiz frendz playing Bloograss myusik to awl the residents. Ov korse thay do KNOT play and sing az gud as Missr. R. did but everee wun seem to injoy it. Mum wore hur fringed jacket and luk lyke Doris Day in Calamity Jane so itta tribyoot to hur too.

it sownd lyke The Rex Players gonna fawl apart atta seems and thayre defnitlee no Summer Show now. She fink they sorta reached a nachural ending ‘cos they awl getting owlder and KNOT enuff nyoo yunger peepul joining to tayke on the impotent tasks.

wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hiya!

We bin enjoyin long weekend. Mistress had sum fun, drank sum wino, and did sum werk in the house and yard. The weather has bin beeyooteafull and I bin layin in the grass/dandylions/violets that make up the bakyard. Tamarra is back to rootine.

Happy 12th birthday Ambi! :blowcandle

Happy birthday to Miss Loosy too! :balloonparty

Congradulayshuns on the noo hedgie, Miss Jennie!

Glad you made it bak her Bikini!

Charlie, you drink whiskey?!?! I bet even Whiskey don’t drink whiskey. Sorry your momma bear is havin a bad time. I didn’t know May was a tuff monf, Mistress finds Febrooary to be the hardest.

Nutmeg, I’m sorry your mum’s moosik group is fallin apart. Stuff like that is sad.

Um guys, it’s still in the 30s when we get up in the mornin. Like the song Miss Loosy gave us, spring is late this year.

I better go check on supper.  Wonder what it will be today….

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

3 hours ago, Banjoman said:

Errr, Whiskey, do yu reelLee meen fower Miss. Sinfeeya and Charlie and Zorro to kum to yur howse wen yur Dad iz inna baff?

inkwyring myndz wanna know?

Nuttymeg.

Well, now.  Dat's a interessing image.  :bath

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Very nice :digicam WBSB!

Umm, WBSB, is Miss Cynthia and Charlie and Zorro coming while your Daddy is in the baff?   

Lila, it wuz in the fortylebens here this morning.   Knot as cold as Wisconsin!  

We had a noo dog walker today, her name is Maya.   She wuz bery nice and took us on a long walk.   She took this :digicam ob us:

Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

We had a really nice walk!

Ivy, happy houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

You GUYS!!!! :lol   No visiting during baffs!!!! :lol

Lila, I been eating really good lately though I wouldn't want Mom to get used it!!!  ;)

Otherwise we had a good day essept for the rain.

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Wow, slow night in the Club!!!

Ivy I furgot to say that's a really nice picture of you and Beka!

Have a awesome sleeping friends!

Good Night!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Nitey nite ebereewun! Mom has an an interview at 4:00 pm tomorrow. Please cross your toes and paws! She so explain later.

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Morning  :coffee 

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud morning littul Hada. 

We hav bin fower a kwik waak and now Mum is getting reddee to go and kollekt a Bat. We will stay at howme wivva treet eetch so we ar happee.

belaytid Birfday greetings Ambi.

wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Ohhh Miss Jen, ware's yoor innerview? We awr crossing owr paws!

:Rofl yoo guys! Momma-bear culd knot go inna baff wiff WBSB's daddyman! Dare wuldnt be any place fur wadder inna baff :lol

Wot momma-bear? :Lol

Anyhoo, yoo made us laff and laff!

I do knot drink whisky, butt I like it, ifn momma-bear iz knot careful I will start by sniffsniffing herbs drink and maybe a slurp ifn I yam lucky. Butt she habs taken dat bad habit obs putting herbs whisky glass on a high tabul. So I cannot sniffsniff it anymoor :bugeye

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

I do knot drink whisky, butt I like it, ifn momma-bear iz knot careful I will start by sniffsniffing herbs drink and maybe a slurp ifn I yam lucky. Butt she habs taken dat bad habit obs putting herbs whisky glass on a high tabul. So I cannot sniffsniff it anymoor :bugeye

I no, Charlie.  It's so frustratmating wen dey do fings like dat. :bugeye

Tuday will be a fun day at skool.  Ebereebuddee is inbited tu bring dare dogs to skool fur de kidlets stoodints to de-stress.  :dunnoWut's stress?

If what you feel when there are fireworks.

Oh!  I bedder du a gud job wiff de calming effekks.  I fink I will uze muh hampsum gud looks and soff brown eyes. I will lay dare onna blanket and dey will feel muh souperior hamsumness and calming virbramashuns.  :starDat shud du it. :nod

Wut?  You're going to lay there, have a nap, and wait for pets?

Yeah, dat's about rite. 

Oi vey! 

So, here's what I know.  I sort of interviewed for the MBA Director position.  I kept my appointment, said it wasn't an interview, and threw my support to a colleague.  Now, I'm the pick.  While I fully expect the dean to ignore the recommendation and to just go with the husband of one of his deans (don't get me started), I have to think about what if he actually offers it to me.  :dunno:headwall:dunno:(:unsure  Yeah, that about sums it up.

Meanwhile, we're all packing up our offices as the building will be gutted and renovated [2 years].  The whole school goes to a biggish building across the road from campus.  My department goes to another, smaller, older building, half a mile away. (Which is why I'm expecting the dean to choose the "husband" so that he can get a place with the rest of the school and his wife.)  The big blow up I had with the dean months ago was over the "appearance of favoritism".  He actually shouted at me THERE IS NO FAVORITISM! :bs I said, "that's not what I said.   I said we had to be careful to avoid the appearance of favoritism".  Yeah... I've been on his :censored list ever since.

So.... should be an interesting week! :colgate:crazy

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good morning.

Today’s adventure is an eye exam.  I can’t read the street signs and that is making it even harder to learn my way around.  Also, I can’t really open my eyes outside when it is sunny if I don’t have my prescription sunglasses on.  My eyes hurt and burn and water.  It started after a big snow storm and the white white white blinded me.  

Isnt it funny that the only birds using mom’s birdbath are the male house finches?  The girls won’t go in.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Gud sunny Woesday! Poor Gino, himz hurked up all himz fud last nite. Den he HUUURRKKED and hurked and Mom finks he finally got it all owt. No brekkfast for himz dis moanin. Mom iznt shure whut cawsed all dat. But himz energy iz gud an he duzzent seem to be in enny pain.

Ms. Susan, Mom can't stand da brite lite eider. Plusalso, she sez dat all street signs shuld be YUGE so ebberyone can see dem frum a ways away. And dat all businesses shuld put dere hours out frunt in YUGE YUGE type so yoo can see dem frum da car.

Hi Ebbery buddy,

We habz KNOT welcomed leetle Knarl to da club!

Whiskey, doze wure reel nice pichures.

Abby, fank gudness yur mama got dat all figgst.  Yu wud KNOT want to habz an ishoo wif da mort gage!

Ivy, we lubbed dat pichure ub yu.

Johnny, how long to doze hooks take to go away normallee?

Miss Patsy - if yu are gowing to sprinkle, fruutcake sez go wif da reel stuff an KNOT da dee caf.  Ah am KNOT shur wut dat iz all abowt!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Good morning everyone!  Just checking in.

Michael got to the finca OK.  Slept well last night after that loooong first day.  There are very, very sad times at the finca though as the ambassador Galgo Ambo was PTS on Monday due to his cancer.  He is Charls heart and soul dog.  His “replacement” as the family Galgo was going to be Jedi who came in a year ago with his two daughters, so, so scared.  He found his way into Charls heart as well.  Sadly he became ill late last week and died 12 hours after Ambo was PTS from kidney failure.  Sad, Sad times.

We’ve had three Birthdays in the last 3 days.  Our Ambi  turned 12 on Monday.  Our two kitten sisters turned one year old yesterday.  Today is Baltasar’s 9th birthday AND his 5th Gotcha Day!  Happy days for us! :balloonparty

It’s been busy here, one of Michael’s show fish died- that means the feature fish in the aquarium, it was one of two German ram cichlids.  So I had to run to the fish store to get a replacement- within the first 2 weeks they replace it and it died on day 14!  They didn’t have any so got a gift card so Michael can get another when he comes back. Some gardening will be done today before 5 straight days of rain showers and snow showers.

I’ll try to :tomato when it’s cold and wet outside.

Ms Tin 

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Howdy Doody Friends!

Anuther rainy showery day.  The wurst part is it's COLD again!!! That, as they say, is messed up!!!

JJ, if Miss Patsy is sprinkling anything is should be GLITTER!!!!!   :confetti Those hooks can take munths to get rid of.  It's horrible! 

I bet poor Gino :puke from the meds. 

Miss Lizabeth you have a ....  inneresting...  place of wurk!    Have fun at school Merc!

Miss Soozin we hope they can fix yur eyeballs  :coastie

Nutmeg, have a good lie down whilst Miss REC is gone!

FANCY!!!!!  :hope  :hope  :hope  for yur sergery today!!!

Happy Birthday Balti!!!

Nuthing much going on around here today. A guy is coming to give a estimate to prune our laurel hedge.  That will be fun cause he likes us!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy! :mexi2

Yes, unfortunately, Gino is a Florida-track dog, and I'm not sure how much he was treated for them with his first adopter, so we're going to be dealing with this for quite some time. He may have licked his Advantage last night, or it could have been that I got home late last night and he got too much food in too short of time. He'll start the Panacur for five days tonight--I did send Dr. Ng's protocol to the vet, and he kind of was like, "sure, okay" and hasn't been following it.

Susan--here's a place for you and Lucy and Ann to explore: https://tablerocktea.com/