Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

:airmail  Miss Lucy Happy Birthday

Ambi :b-day to you ,12 is great .

Miss Tin tell Mr Michael we wish him safe travels . You sure will be busy taking care of all of his fishes.

JJ it is the same with us, rain all the time. Maybe we get one or two dry days then the rest of the week it is raining. For us it started Saturday evening & it isn't suppose to stop until tomorrow. This has been going on for a very long time. 

Daphne & Bitzi once again in the house except for potty time

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

We almost missed birthdays!  Say it isn't so!  Miss Lucy, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Ambi!  12 is swell!  Or so they say. Enjoy!  Sherman got your birthday off and running last night - there was garlic bread sitting on the table and he helped himself!  You see, he couldn't help himself, so he did just that.  A birthday riddle!

We hope Missr Michael has a great trip! 

Guest saw in the news that one of the closest Maryland towns to us has had over 91 inches rain in the past 365 days, which is a Maryland record.  And, we have gotten more than that.  So, Daphne and Bitzi, we totally commiserate with you!   

Miss Patsy, we are not sure what sparked the chocolate question, but :brushteeth is a HUGE lubber of dark chocolate.  He doesn't eat milk chocolate anymore.  When the family was over on SatonDay, Guest's dad said that when Guest's mom passes, there had better be ice cream at the Celebration of Life since Guest's mom is ALL.ABOUT.THE.ICE CREAM.  :brushteeth laughed and said it would be dark chocolate with almonds at his.  Guest's family is weird. 

Miss Fancypants :star 

Impatiently waiting for some drier weather!  Warmer would be nice, too, since the heat is back on and winter coats are once again in fashion.  Yikes!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

1 hour ago, sabrina said:

:airmail  Miss Lucy Happy Birthday

Ambi :b-day to you ,12 is great .

Wouldn't it be nifty ifn Miss Loosy wuz turning twelb, tu??  Butt Mummy sez tu nebber ask a old lady hur age so we'll nebber no.

Sherman! Score!  Isn't dat garlicky bred de bomb???? :chow

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Grrrrrrr!    Ma just let out da most horrific noise.  She on da phone and yellin, screamin and kicken dem walls.

Me gonna hide!

Abby scared ob Ma

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

The way I accumulate air miles is by using a credit card (American Express) branded to delta airlines.  Delta is the only choice I have out of Grand Forks ND so choosing that one was a no brainer. I also have a Visa card which gives me generic airline miles as well. I don't carry much cash at all. All expenses that can do so go on the Visa and the monthly bill is paid in full every. Single. Month. My theory is that the money is going to be spent anyway so I might as well get airline miles. 

I know some people prefer a "cash back" card but I want my miles! 🤪. American Express gives me double miles for anything I spend on Delta. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Oh no!  Abby, what's going on?

Oh you guys"......................................I'm back!!  Didn't you miss me?   We couldn't get on.  When the format changed, we couldn't figure out how to check bak in.........but we finally did!!  Yeah!!  

oh well, Happy Mother's Day to all peoples who are mothers, and to all the dogs who have puppies!!  I am one of them!  

Happy Belated Birthday Ivy!  

Happy Birthday Ms Lucy!

Happy Birthday Ambi! 

Bikini

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Happy Belated Birthday Ivy!  

Happy Birthday Ms Lucy!

Happy Birthday Ambi! 

Welcome backi, Bikini! What happened Abby? 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Is something frozen about/with the Remembrance forum?  No posts since mid April and Kestralyn's Stanley not on Bridge angels for April. 😢

:confetti MISS LUCY!!! :balloonparty

:balloonparty IVY!!! :b-day

:blowcandle AMBI!!! :b-day

"Re MOLD YOU'RE PATIENTS" :rolleyes::headbang:shakefinger::SIGH::

Adopting a new rescued hedgie next week; he is currently named "Prickles." In my many years of hedgie rescue, I have learned that if someone names their (or, as Miss Susan's gym would have it they're/there hedgie Spike, Sonic or Prickles, it WILL be relinquished ::SIGH::). His new name, for you Harry Potter fans, will be Knarl :D

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Welcome Knarl!

Miss Soosan, Momma says she would habs had her red pen out too.   She is a grammar/spelling freak!

We had lots more rainyrains today.   But now, finally, the sun is shining almost in time for our nighttime walkies!

Happy Birthday Miss Loosy!   :balloonparty 

Happy Birthday Ambi!   :balloonparty 

Ivy, previous birthday girlhoundie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ooooooo!!!!!   I bet Miss Sherrie got charged extra munnies!!!!! :yikes

Antie Jennie that's sad about that little Knarl hedgie.  :(

Daphne et Al we hope you get more better weather when we have rain this week!

Bikini we are so glad you figgered out how to get back on GT!!

Miss Soozin was this living place one of the ones you postied on FB?

Hi Mam!! :wave

Hey Laila!  :wave

Mom brotted home Mickey Dees when she went to Costco for my pills! :chow

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

2 hours ago, Patsy said:

Is something frozen about/with the Remembrance forum?  No posts since mid April and Kestralyn's Stanley not on Bridge angels for April. 😢

Stanley the kitty was on the list.

No one has contacted me or posted about losing any more pets in April, other than Dash, Ruby, Sparky, Willie, Stanley and Pfife dog. I do see someone just now posted for May.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Apologies. I checked but knot very well obviously. 😮

Susan, did you get the Mountain Hounds emails today? There's still a few activities that you can sign up for although they require a separate sign up.

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 minute ago, Patsy said:

Apologies. I checked but knot very well obviously. 😮

That's OK.   :grouphug

tiny hada siggy.png

Bikini  :wave back at you.

Miss Jenny Knarl we know will be so glad to live with you.

Fancy Pants us too, mom put the heat back on this am. She gave in this am.  It was 44 & windy

Daphne & Bitzi off to bed.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Jennie, best obs luck woff Knarl! We lubs yoor hedgies name! 

We missed so manee birfdays! Happy birfdays Miss Ivy, Miss Lucy and Misser Ambi!!!!!

Dat iz awl fur now, momma-bear iz habbing a hard time, da monff obs May iz a hard time fur people and dey kill demselves and momma-bear habs to werk a lot. So she habs been gibing us extra pets and taking baffs :bath wiff a cuppa wine. I do knot like wine butt Zorro del galgo does so she muss be careful. I prefer whisky. Hey dat makes me fink we habs knot been whisky tasting in yeers! Momma-bear we shuld go!

Bye fur now!

Charlie, still coming to da club ebbery once inna while

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Morning  :coffee

I think I missed a bunch of birfdays and gotcha days and stuff, so :balloonparty:yay:wave

Hada would like to add, referring to me, :blah

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Ducky, is it your birthday too?  Happy birthday!!!  

Elizabeth, did you get a strange email from me? I don’t know how or why, but I appear to have emailed you the letter “e” and nothing else, so I apologize for that, it was unintentional.

Chilly this morning, in the 40s.  

Ducky! I did indeed get a bunch of Mt. Hounds emails.  I am coming to Mt. hounds to see you, Ducky, Miss Sherrie, and Miss Vanessa, and who else do we know that is going??  And I can’t wait to see Gaitlinburgh, and I hope to see a BEAR 🐻.  I am going to bring my very best “Sure, that sounds like fun” attitude, and we shall hope for decent weather.  I thought the sign thing looked kind of fun, but then I remembered I don’t have a dog or a greyhound...and I got a sad.

Welcome back Bikini!!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

I'm beginning to wonder if I should give up being stressed about what to pack for Kestralyn's and simply find my swim fins and bathing suit.

Knot that there's going to be much space in the luggage for something as mundane as clothing when I'm also transporting the last of the "kitchen stuff" from her grandmother's household. "Last" is defined as "anything that didn't fit in the two Priority Mail boxes I have already sent". Think potato mashers and cookie sheet and I forget whatall else.   I just know there's a depressingly large bag at the foot of the attic steps where that stuff is  and oh yes--mustn't forget the two big bags of coffee pods I bought approximately a month before I switched to decaf 😏. maybe I'll just sprinkle those over the top of everything!  Somewhere there's a TSA agent who is going to wonder what-the-hell? 

It's TootsDay!  Is it Miss Ducky's birthday, too?  That's tootsweet, if it is!  Happy Birthday!  Or if not, happy birthday early or late!

NO rain this morning!  We got our 5K in and I am happy.  Miss Patsy, I would also bring a wet suit cuz you would be cold in just a bathing suit.  It was 43 degrees this morning!  Guest brought the winter pants, jacket and mittens back out for our run this morning.  She debated a coat for me but let me go nekkid.  Having to wear boots keeps me warmer anyway.  

On the way home last night, Guest and :brushteeth saw a baby porcupine marching across the road!  No, she did not get out of the car and shoo him to the side.  He was marching pretty well and she wasn't interested in homemade acupuncture.  That was a first, along with the crayfish on SunnyDay.  Definitely MofO Wild Kingdom around here!

Abby, we hope your mom has calmed down and everything is better now.  I would have been hiding, too!  Tense words make me nervous.  

Hiya, Charlie!  We hope that calmer minds prevail soon and your momma-bear's workload decreases.  Guest did not know that May was a trigger month, too.  

Welcome, Knarl!  Your got it made now, buddy!  

That is all from here.  :brushteeth is home and is getting ready for breakfast so we need to get ready for treats!

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow