Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

Happy Birfday Ivy!  I bet you always get dindin on time. Can I come libs wit yu?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Boy forlebenty pages since eye last visited wif me friends.  That is just so wrong.

Beka, YAY!!!!!  Keep kicken dat which should be neber mentioned to da curb for good!!  You are a brave and special houndie!

Adom, you is getting better too!  Yippie!

CA is getting a new tattoo too.  And you gots to make a pointment months in advance??  Guess dat is da new way ob healf care for humans.  Me thinks you got lots ob reasons for dreamin up your design.  But da poison ibey makes me itch just thinkin about it.

And, dat Rob needs a whoopin for tryin to run your life.  You sound so happy and free now.  Yeah for you!  Enjoy dem birdies in your bath.  We gots to think how to do up our new yard someday.  You got piccies ob da bathin ob da finch?

Patsy, you is berry brave too.  Facin da surgehurry for dat lumpectomy.  Heal fast so you can wash your hair soonest!

Drat and double darn.  Me missed out on celebrating Ivy’s beautiful birfday.  Sure hope you celebrated and got lots of cookies and cake.  You are so spoiled and deserbing ob it all!

Gino, hope dem squirms is gone from your innards.  Mayhaps you might need to quit eatin bugs for a bit, just sayin.

Hi Miss Jenny!

Is Molly still in da witless protection program again.  Eye don’t see much tic tic from herbs.

And more cars getting adopted for our humans to chauffer around us houndies.  Enjoy all da nice rides eberybody!!!  Oh yeah, don’t forgets to get dem nice stickers for da windows to advertise da houndie lubs to all.

Johnny, you did ask for rain.  Me don’t remember ifn you had details when it was to be delibered.  Sorry, me just wanted to share.

Quick, get da smellin salz for Merc, him is passed out from lubs again!  Look out don’t trip ober him humans.

Well, da bank don a bad thing on Friday.  Dey took da day off for rain.  But guess what, it did not rain!  Silly humans.  Ma was so mad after driben to da bank so she could pay off da loan on our new house and dey was closed.  Dey did open on Satonday and she asked for da bank manager and gibbed him an earful for costin us more bikkiie monies cause ob da delay in payin off da loan.  Since it was Satonday when da wire went out, ifn dey charge us more bikkie monies cause dey did not process it til moneyday, da bank will hear from herbs again.

Also, we got to visit da tire store.  Da score is four tires with nails in the last 4 months.  Da last two houses across da street got der grass and bushes installed this last week, so hopefully all dem bad nail droppin humans will mobe on to another subdivision soon.  Ma bought da fix it free warranty when she bought da new tires, so she is gettin herbs money's worth rite now.  And, we is down to just a few more boxes to unpack and dat will all be done.  Ma still has to go buy one more piece ob furniture before she does that, so it may have to wait til after our trips.  

Me is makin a list for Mountain Hounds.  Tiny just watches for now.  She don't know about trabelin yet.  Libs and learn my sissie.

Well, dis is a noble, so better quits and go see ifn eye can steal herbs kibbles.

Lubs to all my friends!

Abby

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Ivy, those are beeeeyoutiful birfday picshures---we love them!

Abby, you are goin to Mountin Hounds too!

Moms Mudders Day presint was a dribe to the glootin free bakary wiff Dad an me an Kiva an Angie.  She hadda buy her own cupkakes tho. :lol

Hope eberybuddy had a nise day.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Good thing it was a kinda slow day in the Club!  Mom went to the Farming Market and then spent the rest of the day in the garden!  It was a nice day so we played and digged and sunbaffed!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Morning :coffee

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Morning :bugeye

no coffee :bugeye

fasting blood work  :bugeye

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh, poor Lizabeff!

Ivy!  I know this is sacrilege but Ivy just might be the prettiest greyhound ever, stealing the title from her sister Breeze.  What a nice birthday you had.  

Sherrie, if your funds were wired, not ACH’d, they should arrive on Saturday, as banks are open on Saturday so wires can go. My wire showed up within hours!  How exciting to live in a paid for house!!  I hope to be there soon.

I have applied for a couple of jobs.  We shall see if anyone looks at my resume down here.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

"Hai!  I'm Patsy and I was on the Credit Union board for about 20 years and have been a member for forever. May I please have $26,000 for just about a month?"

*smiles prettily*

oK. So it needs some work. I'm jumping thru all sorts of hoops cuz I want to put the new CRV (referred to as "New") on my Visa and get my airline miles. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

It's MoneyDay everwon!  And, it's another cold and rainy day.  Been raining since SatonDay night.  There was a couple hour break later yesterday afternoon, so we got in a walk and then Guest and :brushteeth hadda tow Guest's car outta the mud!  She had to park on the side of the driveway for the SatonDay onslaught and the caaaah bogged right down!  Whatta mess.  

Our SoupaROO color is jasmine.  What kind of color is THAT?  

The puppy decided that she was better off staying at home SatonDay, much to Guest's relief.  Between 12 people and two other extra dogs (one in stage 4) and some rain, it would have been even more total chaos and that really wasn't the best place for her.  We are excited to be able to meet her AFTER she has at least one vet visit and we don't have so many other people and dogs around!  They did get all the old azaleas dug up and out and put the new stuff in.  So, Guest is looking at the 2 plus inches of rain since then as a good welcome to the neighborhood *shower* for the new bushes!  

Yes, it is kinda funny that it has been too wet to get the water removal peeps here.  That part is amusing.  The un-funny part is that he has $4,000.00 dollars of ours and isn't making us a priority when the weather IS good!  We shall see if Guest's nice *pep* talk will get us put on the top of the list of people instead of being constantly reshuffled to the bottom of the list.  He gets two weeks or she is asking for our monies back!  

Ivy, it looks and sounds like your birthday was fabulous!  Paris is loving being 6, so I imagine you will, too.  If I recall, 6 was a pretty good year for me, too!  Sherman cannot remember that far back :rofl  

Paid for houses - what a beautiful concept!  I think I would like one of those, too!  They are getting there, chunk by chunk.  

Good luck with the applications, Miss Susan.  We are so happy for you that your move has been nothing but spectacular.  

Hope they don't bleed you dry, Miss Lizabeth.  Thumbkins' without coffee is a very.scary.thing.  At least mine can be!

A dinner teaser?  Ouch.  Maybe look at it like you had an appetizer before dinner?  Sounds like you were trying to provide the dinner entertainment, Hada!  Did you create a scavenger hunt?

Your bank closed just because, Abby?  That would have frosted Guest, too.  Hope they did the right thing and waived some fees for you!  FOUR tires with nails?  That's a lot of dremeling!  Ouch.

Guest smeared peanut butter on the outside of Paris and Sherman's lectors last night when chopping their front toes.  (Fronts are being done weekly, while front and back is less often).  It kept them reasonably distracted while she sanded away!  *I* just lied there and took it like the perfect girlie that I am.  I did have a rather miffed look about me when I saw the other two getting treats, so Guest gave me a spoon of PB, just because.  I guess some of my training has worked.

Time for a nap - the rain is lulling me to sleep!  

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Miss Fancypants, you are clever--I like that in a female of whatever species. 

Ms Guest--milk or dark chocolate?

1 hour ago, Patsy said:

"Hai!  I'm Patsy and I was on the Credit Union board for about 20 years and have been a member for forever. May I please have $26,000 for just about a month?"

*smiles prettily*

oK. So it needs some work. I'm jumping thru all sorts of hoops cuz I want to put the new CRV (referred to as "New") on my Visa and get my airline miles. 

I was going to put my recent van purchase on my credit card. I even started a thread on GT that I've since deleted. The gist of the replies was that there may be too much in fees for a dealership to accept a credit card. I got a cashier's check instead.

Patsy, let me know if your persuasive technique works so I can be jealous that I did knot get any miles.

tiny hada siggy.png

I’ll :tomato later...just dropped Michael off at the airport for his trip to Spain. (He just texted he’s on board the first flight, to Montreal, then he has a 5 hour wait.)   I have a dentist appt for cleaning in a few hours.

Happy Birthday Lucy!! :balloonparty

It is also our AMBI’s 12th Birthday today, that is a big milestone for us.  We have never had a retired racer reach 12 before, they all passed between 11.5 and two weeks shy of 12.  (TOSCA reached 12 and 4 months but she never raced, we got her as a pup).  Ambi  is getting old, losing muscle mass and weight, but still eating very well. I posted two pics on FB, both taken yesterday.  :baloons Happy Birthday Ambi  :baloons

Back later.

Ms Tin

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Happy Birthday Lucy!  I hope you have a wonderful day even if you are stuck at work.   :blowcandle

tiny hada siggy.png

Howdy Doody Friends!

Cloudy and cooler today then showers start tamarrow and every day affer!!!  That is a normal spring around here!

:confetti Happy Birthday Ambi!!! :confetti

:confetti  Happy Birthday Miss Loosy!!!  :confetti 

New cars everywhere!!  Just yesserday Dad was talking about getting a new car!!  Mom said we hafta wait til we pay off Atom heart now!

Fancy glad yur gathering was good, but why, wny, why did you hafta mention toe chopping?!?!?!?!?   :shakefinger     

Have a good trip Misser Michael!   Hope yur dental goes good Miss Tin!

Miles for cars??  What a concept!

Miss Soozin you can do what Miss Sherrie did and get a mortgage and then pay it off right away. But you are KNOT in a huge hurry for a new house, so it's probly more better to wait for yur munnies.

Like I said, Mom wen to the Farming Market yesserday finally. It was really crowded so she did not buy too much essept veggie starts - tomatoes, bell peppers, halapeanyos, and some erbs.   While she was working in the garden she noticed that a couppla brocclee plants have brocclees on them already! I got some pictures but they aren't in my Flickr yet. I post them tamarrow.

Mom's gotta run around and try and get me some more pain pills today.  here's hoping Costco has enough pills for ME!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2 

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Miss Loosy! It’s your birthday??  Happy birthday!!  I would have insisted on buying your ice cream at Dillard’s if I had known.

I had a good time and drove to Duncan, SC this morning to a placed called Wilson Farms which is a new subdivision.  It was quite nice. The houses are not as close together as most of the new places.  They have one floor plan that is just perfect. Not too big,  not too small.  I think the older homes might actually be a better value.  

Hahahah, there is a sign on the gym here at the apartment complex that says “Gym closed for remolding.  We’re appreciate you’re patients.”  

I am KNOT kidding.  Soooo hard not to write on it!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Self control Susan, self control!

M.”E”.C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

hahahaha...Miss CA...dat wud habz fruutcake dying to make a commint.  Ah bet Miss Lizbeth cud pull owt da red pen an correct it fur dem.

Happee burfday, Ivy!

Happee burfday, Ambi!

Happee burday, Miss LOOcy!!!

Da wedder heer habz been - an continues to be - dreeree.  Ah fink dat NOO England misses Miss CA or sumfin cuz on accounta since she left it habz been rainee an CLOWdee (KNOT Dustbin's CLOWdee) an cold!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hahahah, there is a sign on the gym here at the apartment complex that says “Gym closed for remolding.  We’re appreciate you’re patients.”  

I am KNOT kidding.  Soooo hard not to write on it!

Self control Susan, self control!

M.”E”.C.

:rofl *snort*

:balloonparty  Lucy

:confetti  Ambi   (Nixons brother from another mother  :) )   

Nixon was 12 years, 8 months old when he passed and Ruby is now 12 years, 2 months and doing very well ... except for her picky appetite.

Safe travels to Mister Tin.

I am beyond frustrated with trying to get tick collars and Revolution sent to me from either Australia or the UK.

I have used these companies for years now with success, but  a couple weeks ago I had to get a refund from the Australian place as my order hsd never arrived after 6 weeks.  And today I received notification from Health Canada / Customs that my order from the UK is refused entry.

Sigh.

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

Mammaa sed too tell Miss Soosan dat da Fedural Reeserb is closd on Satidee so no wires can go. Miss Lizabeff, Mammaas doktur sed hur cud hab blak tee wiff nuffin innit beefor fastin blud tests.

DA gibbin owt inflamashun

CK zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Gud moanin Moansday! Mom haz a stubborn migraine, so she iz home.
Lots ob burpdays mean lots ob cakennizecreem!

Ms. Susan, Mom wuldve marked dat sign D-!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hi Miss Nancy!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh I too would have marked the sign. And don't get me started on apostrophe errors!

I lovelovelove my credit union!  All they wanted was my 2018 income taxes and the bill of sale/purchase order/whatever they call it from my Honda dealer. Ran home to get those two things and returned and they wrote me the check. Actually they put it in my checking account and brought me the deposit slip. Easy peasy. 

Ducky grab your Kleenex. My dealer winced a bit at a credit card but said yes. He was just so glad it was Visa not American Express and no fees to me were involved. None. Zippo nada. 

Safe trip, Misser Michael. 

Edited by Patsy

Hola!  Whoebber sed this day is dreery is rite! Oh, wuz JJ. Si, us too.  Mom walked dogs inna rayne.  Well, 1 dog.  Her 1 liddle bad klient, Ewok, wood knot let her put his harniss on!  He wuz growlin an snappin, an Mom sed, I am KNOT gettin bittin.  She tecksed Miss Tammy an tole her, an she sed no problem.  Funny fing, Ewok got Mom a nise plant fer Mudders Day, an sed she wuz the best ebber! Still wanted to bite her.

Mom wuz at her odder job this mornin, then came bak an then will go bak agin.  She is stayin wiff Riley all week. He wuz ackshooly qwiet this mornin, like Mom intimmydated him.  I fink he wil get ober that.

Happy Birfday to Miss Loosy!  Happy birfday to Ambi!

Mom is clooless abowt airplane miles.  She is lookin at Spayne airfares fer the Fall, an they are $1,000-$1,500.:( She can do it, but shure wood be nise to pay less, si? She duznt know how to get miles tho, an feels stoopid.  Miss Patsy, can you gib her sum info?

Si, Miss Guest, wuz bedder that poopie stayed home.  Sownds like you had a LOT goin on ober the weekend. Hope those wader peepel dont let you down!

Bien viaje to Misser Michael!

Sownds like you had a fun day wile yer Mom wuz plantin, Whiskey.

Miss Susan, hope there is sum innerest on a job. That sine wood be dribin Mom krazy! Sooo rong in so minny ways.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:baloons  Happee Birfday  Miss Loosy!!!!