Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

You can still spell out emojis but you gotta sometimes pick them like a hashtag in the post.

:huh2

I thought Gino ATE a couple ob liddel roaches butt he DID s couple ob liddle roaches

:rofl

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh Merc! :beatheart    Thank you sooooo much for the beautimous birthday cake!   That is soo sweet of you to go to all that trubble!  

Thank you eberyone for all the birthday wishes!

I am having a nice birthday today.   We went to playgroup and there were elebendy houndies who came.   One ob them is a noo houndie named Samson.   He is a bery tall black and white cowdoggie and he had a lot of fun in his first playgroup!  His Mommaperson sed that people always ask if he is a Dalmatian or a Great Dane.    Sigh.   Why not guess greyhoundie?   :dunno 

Fancy, it sounds like you will habs a busy house today!

Miss Soosan wuz allergic to her last condo!   I am so glad you are enjoying your noo life!

WBSB, we do KNOT have to water our lawn yet.   We habs had LOTS ob rainy rains and the lawn is bery bery green.

Miss Nancy ob da Berg, I hope you feel better riteawayquik!     You too Miss Patsy!

We just got back from a fambly walk so I think it is time for :nappy

Ivy, birthday girlhoundie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Well fer heaven's sake! Why did I ever bother to learn to SPELL the emojis :angryfire:angry::headwall:wife:POed ?

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Look Miss Tin, Mistress went to Holland!

gETolZel.jpg

OK, knot reelly, there’s a town calt Little Chute and the bilt this reel werking juss like 1800sumthin windmill.

See the toolips are juss comin! Spring is late here. Normilly the lilacs are in full bloom for mother’s day and they don’t even have buds yet.

Happy birthday Ivy! :blowcandle

Have a fun party Fancy!

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

I thought Gino ate a roach too!!

I have spent the afternoon with Lucy and Ann!  We all signed up for new cell service from the cable company.  I kept my same phone so I am good to go. They got pretty new phones that will ship to them.

Then we had a late lunch, went cake shopping, and then got some ice cream. It was nice to spend time with them.  

Not sure what I’m going to do tonight but I sure don’t need to eat.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Well $175.06 later I'm back in business with a working phone. Seems in my less-than-totally-focused state this morning when I made my travel mug of coffee to take to Weight Watchers and screwed the lid on tight and put it on "locked" carefully and put it in my tote bag ......  you see where this is going, right?  Evidently I jumped a thread and when I got to WW there was no coffee in my mug and a whole lot of it on the floor passenger side and in my tote bag. Coffee and cell phones do knot play nice together. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Patsy :wow

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

:lol: Eben da kittehs wont eet doez nasty fings. Dey pull da legs off and make Mom sweep dem up.

Ms. Patsy, Mom dropped herbs in da toilet.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Had an unusual day yesterday.  It started with my stopping innocently enough at our local Lithia Dodge etc to take in my "matching numbers sales flier" to collect my winnings. As I tell them if they keep sending fliers to me even tho I'm perfectly happy with my 2010 CRV, I'll l keep taking my $5 WalMart gift cards. I won't step foot in WalMart myself but they're handy to have around for little gifts, goodie bags, etc. 

The nice guy (they are always nice guys) mentioned they had a 2016  version of our CRV we might be interested in. Since DH mentioned just two days ago we weren't going to be able to have the 2010 be our last car as we had planned, I gave him a call and he came down. 

Long story short...... we ended up at our long time and very good Honda dealer in town and ended up trading in The Rustmobile for a second CRV. A 2016 which has the camera and push button start. Now both our sets of wheels will have wonderful traction in winter. 👍 and a decent heater.  We figured it was a worthy use of retirement $$$   For a better vehicle than Lithia was showing us at $1,000 less too  🙃

Turns out the Rustmobile was in crappier shape than we realized. The passengers side wheel well you could see the tire and the garage floor. Also drivers seat was bolted into basically rust.   

Crazy day with excellent result.  Was having my head de-lumped whilst he was doing the running around to our money man etc  

Ja, ja, I wuz knot the onny one who thot Gino ate a roach!

Well, Miss Jerilyn, I wooda thot that town wuz in Holland!  How kewl!

Is wunnerful that Miss Susan an Miss Lucy an Miss Ann can hang owt togedder!

Moms bisit to Riley went reel good.  He wuznt so krazy wiffowt his parints.  An they hab a lovely howse.  Mom will like stayin there.  She thot sinse she wuz owt, eben tho she dint feel good, mebbe goin shoe shoppin wood make her feel moore bedder.  An it did!  She allays is lookin fer navy bloo shoes, an fownd 2 pares!  An plusalso, a kewl hat, an a purse wiff so minny pokkits she just hadda get it.  Eben tho she haz ninetyfibelenbenty purses.  And she had a coopon an plusalso got a free tote.  Made her feel pritty good.

Ooh, Miss Patsy got a noo car!

So Mom an Dad wached the last eppysode ob Hinterland tonite.  An wow, it rapped fings up perfeckly!  They were bery pleesed wiff the way it ended.  Cept now they hab to find sumfin else to wach.

We got a nise walk, eben Dad walked, cawse Mom made him.  She sed, if I can walk when I feel bad, so can you!

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:wow  Auntie Patsy, a noo car! (Pippin, dat's a cah)  Tu bad yu couldn't sabe up all yur AllMart gift coopons and uze dem on de car, huh?

Back tu rainyrains agin.  Mummy's spendin de day grading and :laundry butt she sed sheed take me tu de dump, tu! :yay

Ivy, did yu hab  a lubbly birfday??

Lila, Ma says dare is an old song to describe your spring, a Grammy-vintage song, dat starts "Spring will be a little late this year.  A little late arriving...".  Here, I'll sing it for you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICtCV3OJ7MQ

Hey MIss Susan!  Yeah, Nattie and I mostly napped this afternoon whilst Ma and Auntie Ann and Miss Susan galavanted about, eating and spending bikkie money.

Oh, Miss Patsy, how frustrating that your phone got marinaded in cawfee!  I am glad your got it all werking again, butt I know you did knot need dat extra frustration.  :kiss2  A surprise new car purchase!  :yay  It does sound like you and Mister Patsy made a wise decision.  It is really good to habe bof ob you driving decent, non-rusty vehicles.

Miss Jennie, if you type an emoti like you used to and it doesn't spring to life right before your eyeballs as you type on in your post, then it is one that you gotta select from the drop down above--dat tepidly smiling face in the options bar above.  The nice thing is that that dropdown remembers the ones you use and keeps them waiting for you, right at the top ob da drop down.  Dat makes it all pretty easy.

Miss Banessa's phone went swimming in the potty!  :eek 

Laila, your Mom was real firm wif tour Dad.  Glad you all had a nice fambily walk like Ivy and Beka do.

Dis whole weekend is rainy.  Eben when it stops raining eeryfing is soggy wet.  Ma says that soggy clay is perfect for weeding so that is what's on her to-do list today--weed between showers.  I'm just gonna stay in da house and nap.  I am knot a big guy for da out ob doors.  Nattie can keep an eye on the Old Girls while they're out in the yard.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh, Auntie Patsy, how wonderful, and new to you car!!  You will love the back up camera.  What color is it?  Can you drive with the cone of goodness on?  :P

I hope all of you ladies who are mothers, or even mother substitutes, have a special day.

Nate, you can help Mss Loosy in the yard.  When she is pulling a weed, you just grab right on al pull too. Then maybe run around with a weed in your mouth cause that will make her laugh and laugh. Honest! :rivethead

A house finch used my mother’s birdbath yesterday. It was so cute the way he kind of stuck one foot in to test it out, then slowly waded in, the. He relaxed and had a heck of a splash.  

Its a gray day so I am going to explore the capabilities of my new TV while watching new bird friends.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Gud nawt Sunnyday! Fanks for da rainn Ms. Sherrie, did yoo hafta send it durin owr moanin walk? We all got soaked, Gino kept stoppin to shake and pee, so dat delayed owr return.
Haha, dat wuz a while ago dat da phone went sploosh.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Jennie, if you type an emoti like you used to and it doesn't spring to life right before your eyeballs as you type on in your post, then it is one that you gotta select from the drop down above--dat tepidly smiling face in the options bar above.  The nice thing is that that dropdown remembers the ones you use and keeps them waiting for you, right at the top ob da drop down.  Dat makes it all pretty easy.

Thanks!!! :D:kiss2:gmark:slayer_smile::Slayer

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

You will love the back up camera.  What color is it?

Gee whiz, hoo cares wut color de backup cambra is? :dunno

:seesaw

Let's have a contest  what color would you guess "Urban Titanium" would be?

1 minute ago, Patsy said:

Let's have a contest  what color would you guess "Urban Titanium" would be?

Pewter - a medium grey with metallic finish

Yes, it must be grey!

I had a bery nice birthday!   We went to playgroup and I met a noo houndie, we went for fambly walks, Momma gabe me lots ob petting and lubbing, I ran around the house wif Beka, I took lot ob :nappy  , and I got speshal birthday cookies!  :D    I eben got lots and lots ob likes and lubs and comments on the FB postie that Momma did!   Here are the pikkies she posted, for eberywon who is knot on FB:

Image may contain: dog

Image may contain: indoor

I had a fun day! 

Ivy, one day post birthday

Wow. You guys are way more clued into cryptic color names than I am. Medium grey with eentsee weentsee metallic sparkles is the winnah!  

The cone of shame fits in the new CRV just fine.  Goodgirlgoodgirlwhozagoodgirl.   What I'm finding is when I had to take off my wrappings I lost the protection factor and the knot-moving factor. Now when I raise my eyebrows or do something that tenses the muscles around my ears it hurts. Scalp has zero "give" or slack factor to it. 

Ivy, you are drop dead gorgeous!

Am I the only one who thinks that Guest's water-go-away folks can't come cuz the water won't go away is kinda funny?  Terribly irritating I'm sure but kinda funny. I'm planning on growing gills for my upcoming trip to to Kestralyn's in Maryland. 

Edited by Patsy

Ivy!!!:wub:  Lukkit how beeyutiful yu are!

Dose eyes!

:wub:

Dose ears!

:wub:

THUD!!

:crying  We habs da wurst mama ebber!!!! 

On Mama's Day her lookt at da clock wrong an thawt it wuz owr feedin time. Dats a misstake cuz it alwayz owr feedin time. Then her puts kibbies in owr bowls butt stops an looks at da clock. Oh no! Her habs figured owt her misstake. :ohno An den...an den.... her puts da kibbies bag in da container an into da cupberd!  :omg:ohno:eek:angryfire

Harummph!  All we got wuz a cookie an told we habs tu wate til da right dindin time. :crying

Hada, lookin fer a place tu du a revenge tinkle

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png