Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

4 hours ago, GeorgeofNE said:

Uhm, all you nurses, isn’t an IV very useful for preventing dehydration?  

Sometimes IV's aren't enough to combat dehydration.   IV's during surgery have always been given.  Recent studies have shown that giving fluids closer to the time of surgery ( rather than nothing after midnight) in addition to the intraoperative IV's has been extremely beneficial to patient outcomes after surgery and improves recovery time.  There are newer protocols called ERAS (enhanced recovery after surgery) that includes Gatorade before arrival at the hospital for surgery

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Thank you Kathy.

Miss Lucy, we can go to Costco and get you some!  

The boys haven’t gotten anything from the trust yet BECAUSE THEY HAVEN’T ASKED.  How is that my issue, eh?  Rob expects me to spend my retirement money since I have no job. I guess he is kvetching at spending his money.  Neither Bill nor I have ever asked, or cared, where Rob gets his money from (they are both not working by choice).  Bill certainly doesn’t care if I get money from Dad. Gracious, if my Dad was alive, seeing what my former company did to me and how hard I tried to do the right things for Mom (and most of you know that the paperwork continues long after death) he would 100% support my decision to take a break and just enjoy life a little bit.

I did tell him tonight that I am sorry he is upset (again) but that I felt happy and free for the first time in many years.

How sad that the only one worrying about dollars and cents is the one who has the most? Who got the best art. The most art. Bill didn’t complain. I didn’t complain.  Greedy doodyhead.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Miss Jennifer I believe snaks are almost always appropriate!!!

Miss Soozin I do knot think Unka Rob should have any say in where or how you get yur munnies!  Nun of it's from him, so he can just take his doodyhead and BUTT OWT!!!!

Glad you got that chupacabra removed from yur head Miss Patsy!

Miss Ducky, Miss Cindy and Fancy are gonna be owtta commishun at the same time!  Though for different surgeries.  I hope.  :huh

Me and Atom gobbled our fuds all up!  I'm sure you are all glued to the innerwebs waiting to hear that!!  :lol:

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

CA--am I right in thinking that any monies you take from "the trust" comes from YOUR PART of the trust only?  What you take out doesn't influence the amount in either of your brothers' balances, right?  If that's the case, what in the hell is he bitching about?  What you do has absolutely totally and positively nothing to do with their monies. 🤔

If I promise not to scratch will someone please get this cone off of me. Please?

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

*gently removes patsy's cone*  there there, miss patsy.  Get some rest and you will be feeling better soon .

My mom seems to be ok physically now but she's hyper focused on getting her house sold. She doesnt realize that my working full time and living 1-3 hours away from her house because of traffic slow down how much can be done during the week and on weekends. So we're all frustrated. I cannot wait to get this over with. I hired a handy person to help me finish things up. Carpet is next then touch up paint and we should be ready to list. 

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Wow, Miss Patsy, we are glad you had that lump remoobed! You dont know qwite whot it is?  Mom haz a lump on her hed too.  Onna upper rite, an is bone that sticks owt.  She duznt remember when it got there, but she knows she dint allays hab it. Is weerd, si?   She sez she is feelin sum bedder today.

You will get a beeeeyoutiful tattoo, Miss Susan.  An barkin ob tatoos, Misser Gil posted on Fasebook that his good frend an wunnerful tattoo artist, Misser Big Dave passed away suddinly. He wuz a gentil sole, an did sum gorjus werk.  He did the pawprints wiff harts in em on Moms ankel. Wuz bak in 2010, an that wuz her last tattoo.  Time flies.

Moore rayne today.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Wow, Unca Bill iz nawt da Dumarse agin!! Whot iz da whirld comin to?

Gino tried two baby roaches tuday--I fink he needs to curve himz spine a leetle more afore him can stay dat way.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh thank you. That feels so much better!  It was a lipoma knot a cyst. 

Gud morning!  Guess what?  Today is my birthday!    I am wearing the speshal birthday collar and we are heading to playgroop.   Momma has a special birthday cookie for me to have later! 

Ivy, birthday girl 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Happy. Birthday,  Ivy!  Have a very special playgroup and savor your special cookie. 

Happy birthday Ivy!  Enjoy your day and cookie!  Guest made some from scratch blueberry muffins for today - maybe I can bat my eyes at her and get some in celebration!  They smell so good!

the whole crew descends on us in a few hours. Guest is off to get our monthly food order and then will be running around before everyone gets here. At least the puppy will be housed outside and not in my yard either - she hasn’t had any shots and Guest isn’t taking any chances!  She doesn’t know if we were inoculated against Parvo and isn’t taking that risk. Bear can stay inside with us. The cats will disappear for the weekend that way too!  Paws crossed it doesn’t rain until after the puppy leaves and the landscaping is done!

why poison ivy, Miss Susan?  Your tattoo sounds quite intricate and full of meaning  Where will you put it?  

have a wonderful SatonDay everwon!

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Aw phooey!!!!!!!

I hadda long post and a cake fur Ivy and de pooter ate it!! (de post knot de cake.... well, it prolly ate de cake, tu!!!)

:angryfire

Auntie Patsy, di yu scratch?  Yu promissed knot tu ifn sumwun tuk off yur cone.

Ivy cake 1.jpg

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

No I didn't scratch, honest. I didn't sleep at all last night but I didn't scratch. It's too painful to think about scratching. As I told Kestralyn, last time I had a night totally wifout sleep I was either writing a paper or having a baby.

Off to Weight Watchers and the Library then straight home to my good drugs. Hope it can last that long. 

Happy birthday Ivy!  

Miss Patsy! Are you part Labrador? They get a lot of lipomas.

Oh, Jen, I hope your Mom gets lots of money for her home.  

You are correct that the bank is keeping track of what they dole out to me and that it doesn’t change my brother’s outcomes at all.  Even Bill understands that.  All I said to Rob when he asked about the bank statement was, “That is from my share so I don’t know why you give a s#&$.”  

I have no plans for the weekend.  It’s going to be rainy.

oh! The horrible cough I have had for a year and a half? Is gone.  Completely gone.  I must have been allergic to something in my condo.

Edited by GeorgeofNE

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Gud Satonday! Mom had to drop off Gino's poo at da vet dis moanin, to see iffn he still got da squirms.
Yep, Mom's Sasha wuz full obb dem lipomas.

Happee burpday Iby!:confetti

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Spiritus, your postie made me :lol

:yay for eating, Atom!!!

Ugh, Gatorade is nasty stuff :puke

What fun having your own bird family on your balcony, Miss Susan :D And how reassuring it is that Uncle Doody Head remains unchanged ;) We OF COURSE will be anxious to see your tattoo :digicam ! And your coff coff coff is gone! Praise jeebus it is a MIRACLE :yay :yay :yay

Patsy, did your doctor send you home with an e-collar?  We can't have you pawing at your incision.  :rotfl

Uhm, all you nurses, isn’t an IV very useful for preventing dehydration?  Miss Kathy gave a greyt answer. Plus also, I am a fan of the UW/Harborview Anesthesia study that found that plain :coffee or tea could be had 2 hours before surgery, thus helping patients awaken with NO de-caffeine headache :clap

Gracious, if my Dad was alive, seeing what my former company did to me and how hard I tried to do the right things for Mom (and most of you know that the paperwork continues long after death) he would 100% support my decision to take a break and just enjoy life a little bit.  :nod :nod :nod !!!!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

um... Auntie Jenny :whisper  De old style emojis wiff de ":"  don't werk no more.  Ya gotta uze de drop down menyoo.

Cold today butt Mummy and me wented to a plant sale atta church.  Den I had brekkfist plate lickies and dodged de hommy-sideall robot vakyum.

time fur a nap :sleepy

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:f_pink  :confetti   :f_pink     :confetti   :f_pink   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY

Daphne & Bitzi  

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Howdy Doody Friends!

It did KNOT get as hothothot as they thott it would, so hopefully today won't eether!

:confetti HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY!!!!!!!!!  :confetti 

Merc baked a cake!!!  ;)    You can still spell out emojis but you gotta sometimes pick them like a hashtag in the post.

Fancy, if you got all yur shots you are protected, but that little puppy won't be. He's too young to be travelling about if he hasn't had his shots!!  :eek   But we hope you enjoy yur compny!

Johnny we hope Gino doesn't have those nasty squirms anymore!  Mom's gotta get Felcity chekked for those nose mites next week!

Miss Soozin when's yur first house toor??

Miss Patsy, Mom did KNOT sleep very good eether last night, so maybe she was being sympathy sleepless???  I got a few of them lippy lumps.  Lilly too.   Glad you got yurs taken care of though!

Miss Jennifer, sumbuddy will probly snap yur Mom's house right up, so you don't wurry about that at all!  You can tell yur Mom that too!!  :nod    :grad

Not much going on around here. Mom is disgusted that we have to start watering the yard and garden so early in May!  At leest there will be showers next week.  Still, it's good sunbaffing weather in the morning.  Speeking of which, I gotta get outside and lay out!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hola!  Well, Mom spoke too soon.  She feels bad bad bad today.:( Upset tummers an hed ake an sore neck an bak. Ackshooly, ebery joynt akes, but that is the fibro.  An the ankel that wuz brokin, it herts an is swoolen too.  An she haz to go bisit Riley, that Wheetin, this affernoon.  Then next Mundy, she will sit on him fer a week.  She is sorry to complane, but she is tayard ob knot feelin good.

Happyest ob Happy Birfdaze, Ivy! Feliz Cumpleaños!  I lerned how to make the sqwiggly fing! Sownds like you will hab an wunnerful birfday.  The cake is ahhsum, Merc!

Hope yer hed is feelin bedder, Miss Patsy.

Ja, ja, Gino, furst I thot you ATE a roach!  But you did one!  It will get bedder an eazier.

I fink yer Moms howse will sell qwik too, Miss Jen.  Sorry you are habbin to dribe so far.

Dont know why yer brudder shood consern hisownself wiff whot you do wiff YER munny, Miss Susan!

Whot a bizzy howse you are habbin, Miss Cindy!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Happy Birthday, Ivy!  :blowcandle  :baloons

It's cold and cloudy and drizzly here.  Perfect nap weather.  Any and all houndies are welcome to join me!!!!  :sleepy

Miss Noo Carol

:confetti Good news for Miss Patsy!

Happy Birfday, Ivy!  I thought Gino ATE a couple ob liddel roaches butt he DID s couple ob liddle roaches.  :rotfl 

Laila thought so too!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston