Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

It is knot raining so Mummy goin fur a run.  I yam goin bakk tu be wiff Daddy.

Hooz de smart wun around here, huh?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Yu doing it rite Merc!

Nutmeg, wayting fower luntch.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Goodish news about Atom. WBSB is eating again and walks are being had. All sounds good in the whirrld.

This afternoon I finally get rid of for good I hope a squishy lump on the back of my head that my hairdresser has been cleverly hiding for 30 years. It was taken off/out once 25 years ago but promptly grew back and has been getting bigger enthusiastically. I'm with a plastic surgeon this time and we're going to be doin' it rite!   Thot it was interesting that he warned me they use Vaseline to keep the hair around it out of the way and that I'll be an bit of a mess for a while. He thinks he can make the bald spot (that resulted from the first less than perfect surgery) smaller which would be nice. 

We have sunshine today or this morning at least. Wheeee!  I'd kinda forgotten what it looked like. 🙃

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Ms Patsy, do you watch Doctor Pimple Popper on TV? Your lumpy sounds exactly like one of her cases.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Fancy, I feel for you.  We had rains last weekend.  We're gonna get rained on today and all frew the weekend.  Ma mowered the front yard Windsday after werk and the back yard yesterday after werk.  Owr yard is now knot the most unmowed in the neighborhood.  :lol  She really, really needed this weekend and next for yard werk before the surgery butt Ma can't control the weather so she'd just gotta go wif da flow.  She finks she and Auntie Ann my got get now phones ober da weekend and change their phone service to save da bikkie monies.  I'm all for dat!

What a beautiful pin indeed, Miss Robin.  That was a great interview as well.  We are all so proud ob you!  Articulate, capable, and committed.  :kiss2  That joub sounds like a sort ob all-consuming one, being responsible for a whole town's wellbeing.

Dat Gatoraid before surgery must be a "thing" now.  They told all the peeps at joint camp that they should drink up dat Gatoraid stuff up until 3 hours before their hospital arrival.  Siad it would help them knot be weak and dehydrated and that the electolights would be good for 'em.  Ma will do her duty, though she's knot sure she's eber had Gatoraid before.

Pippin, Nate is trying to find a bag to pack and head right up there to lib wif you!  He is convinced that Miss Kerry would neber holler that awful "NO!" werd at him, no matter what he chews  up, or grabs and runs off wif. I'll help him pack!  Seriously, he raids dat trash and Ma and Auntie Ann hab a Peppermint Patty habit.  Ma habs been horrified at the number ob foil wrappers she picks up in Nate's poop.  They are gonna hab to throw their wrappers in the garbage can in the kitchen and knot in the LR trashcan.  They'll hab to save him from himself.

Miss Patsy is gonna hab her great baykayshun wif Kesstralyn!  It always sounds like lots ob werk butt also lots ob good time together.  Great that there will be a meal meet up!  Best ob wishes for your head-lumpectomy.  :kiss2

Gino was just following in MoMo paw prints.  She was the champ ob eating up Miles' barf.  I think Miss Banessa is just being selfish, hogging it all for herownself.

WBSB, that's good news for Atom.  I"m glad he can paly again.  I hope those pills let him lead a long nad happy life.

Good tattoo consult, Miss Susan!

Spiritus

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Mornin!

Mistress is werk from home today then it's long weekend! One of her bad projekts went into produktshun today so that is releaf. Her part is done and now they are juss sittin round waitin for sumbuddy in Arcansaw to apply for this inshoorants.

I glad to hear that my Whiskey is eatin good and the Atom Bomb is feelin more like hisownself.

Good luck wiff the hed surguree thin Miss Patsy!

Wags,

Lila

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Fanks, again, ebbery wun.  She likes da job.

Da wedder iz dreary an cLOWdee heer (Hi CLOWdee frum Dustbin)….

Habz a safe trip, Miss Patsy!

Lila, dat iz gud dat yu habz yur mistress fur a wile.  Iz deer a holy day dat it iz a long weekend in da Wiz Consin?

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

We will keep ower pawsis Xxxxd fower yur lumpee Aunty Patsy and bakanforf fower yu.

wagz,

Nutmeg, snoozing onna settee.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Gud sunny Fryinday! Mom duzzent want Gino to get in da habit, in case one ob da kittehs habs to go on medicine, and den himz wuld get contaminated. OH, and one ob owr neybors musta had lamb lass nite, Gino did NAWT want to go owt da door and wuz sniffsniffin around all nite.

Oooh, Ms. Patsy, are yoo gonna get da doc to film it so you can upload it to Reddit's r/popping?

Mountain HOunds iz in FREELEBBEN weeks! :ghplaybow

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Ms Patsy, do you watch Doctor Pimple Popper on TV? Your lumpy sounds exactly like one of her cases.

:nod  Juss I wuz finking!!!  Yu shud be on teebee! :star

Edited by Mercsmom

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave hola!  It’s Friedday!  And Mama is on holidays agin neggst week so she can stay home wiff us whilst Daddiman goes to bisit Miss Charl.

Atom, Whiskey are you eating? Ruby?  Anyone else?  We all just eat up, even Ambi.

Dr Fruutcake that’s a awsum :digicam

Sorry about awl da rain Fancy! Oh and Laila too!

Feel better soon Miss Nancy ob da ‘Berg.

And Miss Guest, we will :hope for your surghurry.  Gadaraid isn’t so bad.

:wave Abby!

Good to heer that Atom is doing mutch beddah and can play.

Good luck Auntie Patsy!  DrPimplepopper came to mind too!

Gotta go! :wave

Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

It's FriedDay everwon!  I got my jog this morning, so all is right in my world.  Well, except for the part that Paris slept in MY spot on MY couch last night!  I was forced to sleep on the other side.  I mean, really.  She has a bed in the big bed room, so why did she feel the need to disturb me?  It did help me to run extra well though!  Guest was huffing and puffing up the hill o' def. 

It has already rained today.  That's 11 out of 12 Fridays inna row with rain.  Supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon and all day SunnyDay.  Sheesh.  We are past the arc.  

Yay for Atom!  We hope that additional information may make things even better and more manageable.  Keep up the good eating, WBSB!  Life is so much better with food.  

Miss Patsy, you will be on our mind, while your doctor in on yours :rofl  Hope all goes well and you have perfect success!

Our kittehs keep all their foods to themselves and if they happen to urp, it's usually when Guest is asleep and we all know that the urp noise is the BEST alarm EVAH or they do it in the basement where houndies are NOT ALLOWED.

Lila, enjoy your long weekend!  We are having the puppy and Finn and Bear and 10 more people at our house all day tomorrow.  Guest is trying to take it all in stride.  She went to work and left :brushteeth with a list of things to do.  Heaven help us all . . . .

Guest tried to see if she could drink something different but no go.  I see that it is the "new" thing.  Miss Lucy, I will have her critique this pain management style for you!  However, she isn't going to go through this twice, once with Gatorade and once without, so we shall see! 

Miss Susan, you getting another tattoo?  

Anyway, :brushteeth is almost home from the food store, so I gotta practice my poor, pitiful, starving hound dog face for when he comes home.

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Miss Cindy, Momma sed to tell you that her hospital also tells their total joint patients to drink Gatorade on the way in!    It's supposed to keep them from getting de-hy-dray-ted and gibs them important electric  Elektra electrolytes before their surghurry!

I am so happy to hear that Atom and WBSB are doing better!   :yay

Miss Patsy is habing a head lump-ectomy!  :huh

We are habing a sunny day so far today but we will be getting the rainy rains tonight and tomorrow afternoon and allllllll day on Sunnyday!   But the rainy rains will KNOT be happening during our playgroup time tomorrow!   :D

Oooh, it is time for our walkies wif Daddy!   I will tic tic later!

Ivy, who lubs lubs lubs walkies!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Misser Tony!  Help please. Would you recommend paying $$ for the bumper to bumper warranty on a 2016 CRV EXL with 32,020 miles on it ?

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be a rekerd setting day tempachure wise here today and tamarrow with above 90s temps. Hopefully we will KNOT do this, but we got all our ACs working!

Johnny that lamm thing sure is weerd!!

Merc went back to bed!!  Doing it right, Merc!   :thumbs-up

Too much rain for Fancy and everyone getting rained on!!!

:hope for getting yur head lump fixed Miss Patsy!

Miss Soozin is getting a new tattoo!!

Lila!!  :yay for long weekends!

Yes, since Mom freeked out and decided to switch all my pills around, I have been eating every brekfist!!!!   And Atom is sposed to start having his new kibbles worked back in to his meals too.   Plus, it will just make *everybuddy* happier if he can get out and get some play time in!!  :rolleyes:    The only one who isn't happy is Dad cause his heart condition means Atom can't get nootered in June.  :eek

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

34 minutes ago, Patsy said:

Misser Tony!  Help please. Would you recommend paying $$ for the bumper to bumper warranty on a 2016 CRV EXL with 32,020 miles on it ?

Patsy, I just bought a 2016 Chrysler Town & Country van and debated about warranties. I think that CRV may still have a bumper to bumper warranty included, but that's only for the power train. Same thing with my T&C so I bought a 48 months/48,000 mile extended warranty that started the day of my purchase. It will cover anything else that could go wrong like electronics, alternator, etc.

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Uhm, all you nurses, isn’t an IV very useful for preventing dehydration?  

So Uncle Rob called. Started out nice enough until he got to asking me why I am getting money from the trust. Once again I told him it was my share so he didn’t need to worry about it. He hung up on me. Then texted me (I assume it was Sarah as Rob does not text) that I was never to speak to him like that again.  Told him I absolutely promise not to—(read into that as much as you like).  And that he should try to enjoy his life and stop thinking about mine.  

So I didn’t tell him about the car, and he didn’t ask if I like it here. I hope he will just leave me alone.  

Off I go to Main Street Tattoo for my consult!

Edited by GeorgeofNE

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Why is he so worried about your money? Enjoy your consult and we'll just consider him a doody head. :nod

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Thanks gang!  

The tattoo too guy was awesome. Told me straight up that what I was thinking about just wasn’t his bag, so I changed it up because someone recently posted an amazing picture of a cardinal, and so now it’s going to be just a big bold cardinal and a ittybitty lady bug, and he will work something in as a background, and I am suggesting poison ivy.  Not our Ivy of course.

He told me he couldn’t see me u til August, but I was sure I already had booked time, and sure enough, they had me in for June 12 for six hours.  

I experienced my first traffic today.  It was fine, but I did make a few wrong turns and it was hellahard “make a legal u-turn as soon as possible” but I did it.

Ironically, a pious looking woman with a Jesus fish on her car refused to let me into traffic.  I guess she only “loves thy neighbor” on Sunday!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Six hours!? Are you a masochist or something?

M.”E”.C.

Checking in alive and well. I have a bandage wrapped around my head which leaves me with a cockatoo topknot. I'm thinking purkle or green??   Blue just wouldn't do. 

Glad youre ok Miss PAtsy, I didn't realize you hadda get fixed today or else I woulda put up snax for everyone. It's not too late to post some now is it?

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Patsy, did your doctor send you home with an e-collar?  We can't have you pawing at your incision.  :D

Susan, is the new tattoo going on your other arm? Didn't your brother get advances from the trust some time ago, and now he kvetches about you getting money? Ya think he's probably blown through all of his $ ?

I'm confused, Cindy, is it both you and Fancy who were getting something done? Did you have to drink Gatorade because you were getting something done in your innards?

Jenbo, how are things going with your mom?

tiny hada siggy.png