Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

Thatta nise foto ov Mrs. Doktor Robin, JJ.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

1 hour ago, Banjoman said:

We were banned frum seeing yur linkie JJ.

Nutmeg.

Mebbee it's notty. ;)

Butt we kin see Hada's!!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Fanks fur sharing!  She lubz dat pin.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

It's ThirstDay everwon!  And, it is gonna rain again.  Today.  Tomorrow.  SunnyDay.  MoneyDay.  The list is endless.  We still haven't gotten our water go the &^*(*) away work done yet because it keeps raining!  I did get a good jog this morning.  Guest told me that we were only going to get a short one and then our longer one will be tomorrow.  Well, we got on a roll and our short one was only 3/4 mile shorter than our longer one!  Score!  Guest had a doctor appointment this morning and needed to get outta the house a few minutes early.  Well, traffic cooperated for a change and she was still on time.  They stole half her bloods and told her that she is gonna have to drink a Gatorade before her surgery next week.  Well, she HATES that stuff.  Can anyone recommend the least offensive flavor?  She finds that it makes her cough with the chemical feel and taste to it.  That's worse than being stabbed with needles!  

Lila, I love me some chicken heart and gizzards!  Good stuff right there.  We get them almost every week.  Chicken liver is good, too.  Paris and Sherman also like turkey liver, but I think it's gross and WILL NOT eat it.  

Forest walks sound nice except when you don't get to go as long as you would like.  We have some wooded trails near us but we haven't taken them yet because of mud.  Paws crossed we can do those in another month.  My surgery is next WindsDay and I won't be allowed to walk for two weeks.  So, after that maybe!

That is a great article and a really nice pin, Dr. Frootkake!  We hope you are enjoying your new job.  

I thought I lost my post when the internet tab went bloop, but here it is!  I am now getting ready for my pre-it's 5:00 somewhere nap.  I hope everwon has been having a good day!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hola!  Rayne, rayne, rayne today. An mucho wind, makin skeery noyses.  Si, Miss Cindy, that is whot we will be habbin fer the next foo daze too.  Angie dint get her dubble walk today.

Now Mom is feelin sick. Annudder mussel spazm an kinda soore froat an hed ake.  Knot reel reel bad, but feels like it mite get wurst.

Glad you are feelin bedder, Atom.  Well, keepin Moms gessin abowt eatin is fun fer us.  Fer Moms, knot so much.

We like that picshure, Dr. Missus Robin wiff yer noo last name.  An the pin too. Mom haz one like it. 

Liddle Hada makes a perfeck siggy, Miss Ducky!

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Cindy, do you hafta KNOT drink certin colors, like red or bloo?  Dad drinks the other varieties like Gatorade Flow and Frost.  You can also ask them if plain Pedialyte is ok.

WBSB!  :cheers  Expert

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

I like PowerAde better, they have one that's white in color and is supposed to be a cherry flavor (it used to be Artic Shatter, but they changed the name).

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Nope, it HAS to be Gatorade.  Color doesn't matter.  It is being used along with a cocktail of extra strength Tylenol and gabapentin as a method of pre-surgical pain control.  General consensus thus far has been grape.  I will look into Flow and Frost as I have a week to get it organized!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

On 5/7/2019 at 7:12 PM, Potomacpupsmom said:

Beka went to the oncologist today for another chest X-ray.    She said that her lungs are still clear and to come back in twolebendy months for another x-ray and then ebery three months after that.    :yay for gud x-rays!

Wut wunnderful nooze, Beka!! :yay :yay  Wut a Bada--- er, brave gurlie yoo are!! gallery_15587_3010_215.gif

Poor Atom. Weeze been gone fur so menny daze. We did learn about yur enlaaaged hart frum Facebook, doh, obviussly. Weeze been finking ob dat kewt liddle boy lots. 

Sorry I been absynthe. Lots and lots going on, butt also mostly mummy habs been spending less and less time online, as yoo no.. and she reely digs it. Dare is so much werk to do outside now, too, I meen now dat it's gallery_15587_3010_4714.gif! Plus also her doctor says she habs to go back to ferrapee (bleurgh.)

Howebber, she DID cotch a glimpse ob won ob her most faveritest crushes... Nate!! She can KNOT get ober his oberbite... it's juss too adorable. Nate, iffen yoo get sick ob yur mum and aunty Ann, come up heer to da frozin norff! We'll be bruddahs :colgate 

Pippin hoo jumps reely hi now 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Running frew again.  Boy houwdie dis is gettin old.

Ma has spent days and dayss doin papers to change all da stuff from da old house to da new one.  It is payin off as some results is startin to fill up da mail slot.

Da rainy rains is still happenin day after day here.  Da back yard was getting too high for da old lady to find our packages.  :hehe  Then, da make it shorter guy just got here and so da lady willbe able to find stuff again.  Drat, it was getting fun to watch herbs search.  And hims lefted without gettin paid this time.  What is up with dat???

Hada, youze famous!  Me gonna habs to get your pawtograph.  Can you beliebe dat weze is just a couple weeks from da greyt meet up with our friends.  Ma ordered us new fancy collars and Miss Ducky is prsonally gonna coronate us when we see herbs.  Oh boy, crowned!!!

Miss CA gots a new ride?  Dat is so nice and pretty color.  We is berry partial to red.  Da parkin lot at Mountain Hounds is gonna be a sea ob reds.  Is you gonna get a new sticker for da new ride?  It is real neat to look down on da lot and see all da houndie stickers on all da rides.

Atom and WBSB is you feelin better yet?  Tiny is doin much better on herbs drugs.  Ifn you call eatin all herbs foods so eye can't steal some better.

Oh dearie der is more humans gettin sicko.  Feel better soonest.  Your fumbs is needed for your houndies to be tended to appropriately!  PLEASE?

Dr Robin Fruitcake, your article was splendid and your piccie was berry pretty!

Gotta go and supervise my human.  A houndies job is neber done.

Bye for now,

Lubs Abby

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Abby, houndie wurk iz difficult wif deez hoomans!

Laila, she got dat pin fru an oxshin sum time ago.

Fanks fur da complemints on da article.  She reallee duz lubz her job eben tho da howers are late.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Gud clowdy Thorsday! Doez ebil leefblower guys parked rite outside owr window, so I peed rite in front ob dem.

Gud fur yu!!  Dat;s de way tu treet dem!

Miss Doktor Robin, dat's a lubbly foto.  :heart

Miss Chris, good to hear that Whiskey Biskey  and liddle Atom are doing better.  :yay

Miss Dr. Robin Fruutcake, that is a very nice article and picture of you!  :grouphug

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Fruutcake Robin, that is a bery nice pikkie.   Your pin is pretty too.   Momma habs a pin like that but hers is a goldish color.

WBSB and Atom are doing better?    :yay  :yay:yay 

We got a visitor tonight!    Our neighbor wanted to borrow our tall tall ladder.    She stooped down to pet us and I got to gib her eskimo kisses!  :kiss2  Beka licked licked licked her face!

Abby, our make-the-grass shorter guy came today too. sml_gallery_15587_3010_1784.gif

:wave   Hi Pippin!   We missed you!

Miss Soosan, when is Mountain Hounds?     We are sad becuz Greys and Grapes Virginia is happening when Momma and Daddy are on bacation so we will KNOT get to go.   But we will be going down the shore to LBI for Memorial Day wif Auntie Linda!  :yay

Time to :nappy before our nighttime walk!

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

7 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Cindy - Mango!

Mango Gatorade??  :huh2

Yea!  Fancy dinner with Kestralyn and Guest and Dr David and Kathy and Jim is going to happen. Squeeeee!

I'm heading out to Maryland for two and a half weeks next Friday to help Kestralyn with the kids (or more accurately do lots of other things whilst she wrangles kids) while she does the single parent thing for that period of time. It's our annual visit and I'm very much looking forward to it, exhausting as it will be. I had one kid, a girl. I know from nothing about boys (my dad died when I was 5)  eeeepppppp  😮

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

59 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

Mango Gatorade??  :huh2

Yes! My mom was supposed to drink it when she was sick. She tired a bunch but mango was the only one I liked.

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

lemon Gatorade was my choice. Funny I couldn't drink red ones

Beka keep the good news coming.

Dr, Mrs Robin it was a good article & it sounds like you came into that job at a bad time, good luck.

Caroline  & the girls.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Gino got yelled at cos himz tried to eet cat spew! Whot a doofus!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Atom and Mom got home and the news about his rechecking is mostly good!   They are doing more bludwurk cause they gotta find out why his plates are super low.  Cause that might mean he has some sorta TBD or infekshun that hurt his lung tissues that caused the blud vessels to contract causing his pulmonary hypertensun.   Or it coulda been that hole in his heart.  :dunno

But his coffcoffcoffing is all gone, and he's back to being a butt head!  And he can play again too!  His docter said there's always a chance for heart failure, but it's not usually from exercising.  He's gonna need to be on pills for the rest of his life, but Mom can live with that as long as he can!

And I ate my dinner!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Good news about Atom and WBSB and Bake too! YAY! Nitey nite, me frends.

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

GatorAide is nasty and unless the doctor told me in science words I believed,  no way,, no how am I drinking it! But the red one is the only color I can get down.  I hope your surgery is minor and quick!

Today my tattoo consult appointment I had to make six weeks ago.  The actual tattoo time isn’t until June! 

Ihabe the sweetest bird couple in my balcony. House finches.  They are inseparable!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)