Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #189

Hello!  Dis is Hebbenly George shouting out to yu from hebben.

This is the deal—this is a club for critters and their people and their friends, be they real or KNOT.  We are all civilized here and we welcome all no matter whot your racing skill, fur color, or creed, whatever creed is.

Make yur tinkles in the yard, c’mon hounds, it’s KNOT that hard.  

And always poo outside, or yur house will get stinky and gross and yu will want a noo one.

Got it? Gud!

Carry on!

George

Edited by GeorgeofNE

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

I'm here!  I hab neber been the first responder before!  I am swelled up wif pride and delight at my good fortune.  :D

Abby, I hope your bery good, food-sharing sissie does real well staying comfy on da good drugs.  I am so glad dat Miss Sherrie is a firm, confident, no backing down person as she deals wif these careless, sloppy werkmen at da new house.  I wish she was knot habing to fight so many ob 'em and that it all wasn't such a PITA butt I'm glad she is knot letting them get away wif careless, sloppy werk.

Hey, Laila!

Hada, I'm glad that your roomies respected you.  You deserve that for all da babies you nurtured into dis whirled.  Sorry to hear that the Eisenhower is still such a disappointment and that people are still complainers and squabblers.  Way to be the ruination of eberyone's fun.

Lila, I always lub to read that you are being a good, greedy eater.  I bet that glads Mistress' heart too.

Welcome home, Miss Tin!  We are looking forward to tails from your trip.

JJ, aren't dose video fings confusing?  You can hear 'em and see 'em butt you can't smell 'em and they aren't really there.  I fink it is some sort ob magic.  :nod 

:hehe   "Pipped at the post".  Johnny, you are so funny!

Spirit

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

AWWW, pipped at the post by Spirit! But HEEERRREE'S JOHNNY!

AND ME, GINO, HERE I YAM!! :bounce2

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Howdy Doody Friends!

Sunny and warm again today! :yay :yay 

Thanks for the new thread Heavenly George!

Fancy it really doesn't rain all that much here now essept for in the winter. You guys have had way more rain than us since you moved!   There was a report that came out a few months ago telling how diffrent places would be climate wise in, like 20 years and Portland is gonna be like Sacramento now!  :eek

Johnny you are funny! :lol:

Spirit we got our crappy mertle from the Ups Man yesserday!   Now Mom's gotta figger out where to plant it!    Though it's kinda just a stikk with leeves right now.

Lila, I am gonna start my new kibbles today!  I will tell you how I like them. Atom and Felicity seem to like their new kibbles a lot.

Hada it sounds like you had a really great trip!!  I say PHOOEY on all those downer peeples!  If they don't like it they can stay home!

Abby yur Mom is really having to work hard to get those construkshun mens to do their wurkjob!   :bugeye     At leest you will have a fun vaycayshun for Mowtin Hounds!

Welcome Home Miss Tin!!!   Though not welcome back to work!! ;)

Guess that's about it from here!  Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hi Deer!!!  We are heer...

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Whiskey, I fink it is great that you Mom got one ob dose dark leafed Crap Myrtles.  Day like da sunshine.  :nod  Ma habs knot forgotten to send seeds to your Mom but there were no seed pods last fall when she went hunting.  She'll go hunting this year for them as blooms fade.

:wave JJ!

Thanks for the great new Club thread, Heabenly George.  

Spirit

I am here!   Momma habs been outside planting in the garden ALL  DAY and then Momma and Daddy went out to lunch!   But they brought home a leetle brown box and I sniffed it and it is hamburgler and cheese and bacon!  :eek     Momma sed she had salad wif salmon on it, but did I get salmon?   NO!

But I did get a special brekkie today- chikken and rice!   YUM!    Momma wuz werried that my tummy wuz upset since I wuld knot eet much yesserday.   Hmmm... I have an idea here!...

Whiskey, our neighbor habs a crappy murtle too- it is soooo pretty and starts blooming around the time ob Momma's birthday in the end ob July and blooms for a long time.   Momma lubs seeing it thru our dining room window.

We went for a fambly walk this morning and I heard we are going on another fambly walk this afternoon!    I guess I'd better get some :nappy 

Ivy, off to get some beauty sleep

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

WOW!  Look at those yummy snax!   Thank you Miss Jenbo! 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Myka, you are the best cook ever!  You snacks make my mouf water eber single time.  Nom!

Ivy, I think I know what you are plotting planning so you can hab chicken and rice all the time.  I like dat idea.

Ma won a prize!  Ebery month someone who habs a birfday that month gets their name drawn from a hat and they get to park right up by the building.  Well, Ma got chosen.  Right now whilst she's kinda gimpy.  How fortunate or perhaps thoughtful.  :nod

Spirit

OOH a noo club and wonnerful snax? Fanks ebberyone!

Hmm, an upcoming burpday? That means cakenizecreem for ebberyone!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Ma's spearminting wif posting photos...

Testing.  Testing.  Doofus alert.

Image may contain: dog

Here's me back at da farm, making up to nice Miss Jennifer, before I came to lib wif Ma.  Back in my glory days.

spirit1.jpg

Edited by LBass

Hai to all from Linus and Jazz and Da Mamaperson. 

Off to snarf all that gorgeous cheese. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota