Would You Like Some Cream With That?

Petunia has stealthily gone to the recycling bin twice today to remove the empty cream carton and take it to her bed.  The second time, we did what any good parent would do - took pics before taking it from her. :rotfl

I'm not sure what the obsession with the carton is, but she waited until neither of us was looking to go in and retrieve it.  Brat. Broodies...:rolleyes:

Q3rafHm.jpg

EDIT - Look who just went shopping again.....

qgUpmcW.jpg

Edited by Time4ANap
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Perhaps she got stuck on the page in the Greyhound Manual that says Greyhounds are like cats. :dunno

Toodles prefers tissues (from the box, which is now turned so she can't reach them) or damp paper towels (from the compost; not usually accessible). Opal is pretty good about using the bone box. Ivy is a good broodie. :lol:

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

It *Is* whippy cream after all :lol 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

No paper towel or toilet paper roll is safe in our house either!

:wub:

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:lol: She is looking up at you so hopefully in the second photo! Suggested caption: "So, I can keep this one, can't I?"

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Like as tho you have yourselves a bit of the Mayhem ... 

:neener 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

3 hours ago, Beachbum1 said:

Look at how skinny she is!!!!!!!   Feed her!!!!

She is gradually getting some weight on.  She was all bones when she first arrived due to the hookworms. 

Maybe she figured  cream would help her put a little weight on. 

Edited by Time4ANap

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

6 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Like as tho you have yourselves a bit of the Mayhem ... 

:neener 

Petunia Mayhem does have a nice ring to it! :lol

Dunno, if she likes it that much I would cut the top (with the plastic hardware) off when you finish off a carton and let her go at it :-)

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

1 hour ago, rsieg said:

Dunno, if she likes it that much I would cut the top (with the plastic hardware) off when you finish off a carton and let her go at it :-)

The cream box had been in the bin for a day or two so any residual was likely sour. she may get one the next time but that will likely just encourage her.

We just went for our walk and when we came back in she decided to shop through the boxes of chicken stock on the shelf since we walk through the utility/pantry room to come in from the garage. Another minute and  I'm sure she would have been playing with a box of chicken stock on her bed. :rotfl 

On 4/28/2019 at 11:38 AM, Time4ANap said:

Petunia Mayhem does have a nice ring to it! :lol

With or without the ALVIN!!! as a middle name.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

48 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

With or without the ALVIN!!! as a middle name.

Only one ALVIN! :lol :sad1 

Petunia Mayhem - Own it girl!

• 2 weeks later...