He's Here! Cletus!

:wub: what a sweetie! Welcome home, Cletus!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

On 4/26/2019 at 1:56 PM, FiveRoooooers said:

Promises promises :lol Y'all should come!

Earlier today on the Camper Cam, I caught Cletus upside down scratching his back (tail still wagging) before he ended up in a full-fledged, maintained roach :lol:yay He's the best and I'm so proud of the other campers for welcoming him. He's eating/drinking well, seems to be housebroken, slept through the night, after breakfast he put himself back to bed, he's just a love. Oh, and his poop is 10 star, lol. Who knows how much time we have, we never know, but we will try to keep Cletus comfy and keep that beeg smile on his face and that HAPPY TAIL going.

Cletus :wub:

:wow  Perfect manners and perfect poo.  It was meant to be. :beatheart

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

What a love!  Congrats!  He is too cute and you are just amazing.  Glad all campers feel about him the same way we all do.  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

• 1 month later...