Bugs

Guest FiveRoooooers

My post counts dropped way down. I was at around 12,000+.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jeff said:

I'm not seeing that. Are you not seeing 533 for yourself for example?

Yes but i started GT in 2002 and I know I had well over 15 or 20,000 post counts or more at least. Not a big deal but just curious.

Edited by Dad2Paisley

d2psig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how to change my siggie pic.  

I have the one I want to use in my Gallery... just not sure how to get it into my siggie.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

19 hours ago, Jeff said:

@BatterseaBrindl it should work just like attaching a gallery pic to a post.

I know I have used the  siggie pic from my gallery before, but now it tells me it is too big.  And when I try to re-insert the one I have been using it is also rejected.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

49 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Which specific pic is it? I'll get it updated for you.

in my  Nixon...Starz Sammie Album  `RNS Spring` pic

Thanks...

Jeff, 

Any chance the TOPICS list on the main page can be set to display New Topics only like the previous site?   New posts that need visibility or more urgent replies, especially Health and Medical get pushed off of the list too quickly if Off Topic and C&F / Chat Club are really busy.  Right now it is changing with every reply to a post. Thanks. 

Edited by Time4ANap
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Are you referring to the 5 current topics on the right side of the main page?

It looks like I can select forums to display topics from, so I could remove EEG, CF, OT, SB, etc, and just keep the top 3, announcements, remembrance, etc.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

17 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Are you referring to the 5 current topics on the right side of the main page?

It looks like I can select forums to display topics from, so I could remove EEG, CF, OT, SB, etc, and just keep the top 3, announcements, remembrance, etc.

That's the one.  I always found it easier to see the latest posts using that on the previous site when it only displayed the newest topics that had been posted  until another new topic bumped the bottom one off.   I think leaving all forums in is fine so that all posts get an equal chance at being viewed, but in it's current display it's just a constantly changing list, so it's easy to miss a new post for a day or two if I'm just skimming things. I guess what I'm asking is if it can be set to display only the Newest Topics posted instead of every response to every post.  That would give pretty much every new post at least a few hours of visibility on the front page. Thanks. 

Edited by Time4ANap

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I do not see an option for that

OK.  That was how the previous site displayed them so was hoping it was still an option. Probably not a big deal to leave it as it is.  Thanks for checking. 

On May 15, 2019 at 10:50 PM, Jeff said:

should be all set :)

Thanks so much!