Not To Mention Any Names Yet But......

4 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

I am a bit late to this party but I knew last Monday that we would be having a rare visit to one of our favourite chippies today. These are not quite fries but the British equivalent, and I can see that Buddy is getting into the spirit, and with very little coaxing

ps when the chip disappears upwards, this is Dan doing a temperature check to make sure it’s not too hot for his fur baby, and the high pitch giggle is me, sounding more like Delores Umbridge from Harry Potter with every passing day

The tongue at the end :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

I am a bit late to this party but I knew last Monday that we would be having a rare visit to one of our favourite chippies today. These are not quite fries but the British equivalent, and I can see that Buddy is getting into the spirit, and with very little coaxing

ps when the chip disappears upwards, this is Dan doing a temperature check to make sure it’s not too hot for his fur baby, and the high pitch giggle is me, sounding more like Delores Umbridge from Harry Potter with every passing day

Great job, Buddy!  Glad you liked them! 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

16 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

WOW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what this means?........ROCKET'S FRY DAY HAS GONE INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know he is very very happy that he has been able to extend the special enjoyment of these delicious treats to all hounds everywhere.  Houndies need AND DESERVE it!  The video is awesome!!!!! Thank you so much and hugs to Buddy.  You might want to put on your calendar that there is also a "Rocket's Spoil Your Hound Day" on Nov 24. November 24 was Rocket's birthday.  When he crossed over in October,  his birthday was changed to "Spoil Your Hound Day."   It is just a day to do something with your hounds like a special walk, or get them a special treat like ice cream or fries etc.  Rocket would be proud to give other hounds any excuse to have food that was no good for them. And what could be better than that?! Have a greyt day and thanks again for joining in the fun!

Edited by racindog

7 hours ago, racindog said:

WOW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what this means?........ROCKET'S FRY DAY HAS GONE INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know he is very very happy that he has been able to extend the special enjoyment of these delicious treats to all hounds everywhere.  Houndies need AND DESERVE it!  The video is awesome!!!!! Thank you so much and hugs to Buddy.  You might want to put on your calendar that there is also a "Rocket's Spoil Your Hound Day" on Nov 24. November 24 was Rocket's birthday.  When he crossed over in October,  his birthday was changed to "Spoil Your Hound Day."   It is just a day to do something with your hounds like a special walk, or get them a special treat like ice cream or fries etc.  Rocket would be proud to give other hounds any excuse to have food that was no good for them. And what could be better than that?! Have a greyt day and thanks again for joining in the fun!

It’s in the calendar! Christmas will really come early for Buddy, whose birthday is at the beginning of November. Thank you for giving me another reason to spoil him rotten!

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

On 7/20/2020 at 3:25 PM, MerseyGrey said:

It’s in the calendar! Christmas will really come early for Buddy, whose birthday is at the beginning of November. Thank you for giving me another reason to spoil him rotten!

Thank you! It's for the dogs! :beatheart:beatheart

I did remember this day..........although Hero was knot impressed.  I got sweet potato fries  (thinking we'd share).     

"THESE ARE KNOT McD's FRIES, MA!!!!!   WTH?"

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

On 7/29/2020 at 8:02 AM, DesiRayMom said:

I did remember this day..........although Hero was knot impressed.  I got sweet potato fries  (thinking we'd share).     

"THESE ARE KNOT McD's FRIES, MA!!!!!   WTH?"

Good boy, Hero! :lol

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life