Sign in to follow this  
Busderpuddle

Ruby (Cayenne Pantera) 7-13-07 To 4-6-19

:f_white I am so very sorry for your loss. Run free, dear Ruby - once more young and swift and strong :gh_run2

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Thank you all so much. We miss her terribly. I keep thinking she is just asleep in the corner, but when I look, it is bare. She was such a perfect girl. She never stole food, begged, chewed up anything, pottied in the house (except on meds, not her fault) barked, or did anything to scare a soul. She was amazing, and I will always hold her close in my heart.

Karen

I'm so sorry, Karen... Ruby will be missed here...

Jeannine with Merlin the fuzzy kitteh, and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge

:candle Sorry that you have lost Ruby f_yellow

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing Ruby with us over the years. It’s obvious how much you loved her.

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so sorry. RIP Miss Ruby. You will never be forgotten.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Farewell, sweet golden girl.

:grouphug to all who knew and loved you

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

Karen, I'm so terribly sorry.

Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

I'm sorry that I'm just now seeing this.

Run In Peace, sweet girl, whole and pain free, over the Rainbow.

{{{hugs}}}

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom