Ruby (Cayenne Pantera) 7-13-07 To 4-6-19

Busderpuddle

:f_white I am so very sorry for your loss. Run free, dear Ruby - once more young and swift and strong :gh_run2

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Thank you all so much. We miss her terribly. I keep thinking she is just asleep in the corner, but when I look, it is bare. She was such a perfect girl. She never stole food, begged, chewed up anything, pottied in the house (except on meds, not her fault) barked, or did anything to scare a soul. She was amazing, and I will always hold her close in my heart.

Karen

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing Ruby with us over the years. It’s obvious how much you loved her.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm sorry that I'm just now seeing this.

Run In Peace, sweet girl, whole and pain free, over the Rainbow.

{{{hugs}}}

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly