All Kind Of Poopers

I have never understood why several of my whippets would “do their doody” on stinging nettles! Ouch!

Nutmeg is a walking pooper, usually from one end of the garden to the other, criss crossing on the way. Many a morning I think i’ve cleaned it all up only to find some on my shoe when I take them off indoors.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Very artistic pooping, Aiden 1-4.

You need to rethink your pancake methodology though--you lost half of it. :eek

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I have never understood why several of my whippets would “do their doody” on stinging nettles! Ouch!

Nutmeg is a walking pooper, usually from one end of the garden to the other, criss crossing on the way. Many a morning I think i’ve cleaned it all up only to find some on my shoe when I take them off indoors.

Yes!! I call them "Boot Bandits". :rofl

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but my two females both produced much higher quality :lol poop than any of my three males. Even when Nutmeg was in the last months of her lumbar stenosis and didn't realize she was pooping, a picture-perfect turd would drop out of her every morning when she got up. It was actually easier to clean up inside than go hunt in the yard for it. And you could synchronize your watch by when Eve produced her perfectly formed poop on our walks. I used to say she did everything but wrap it in biodegradable bags for me. Of course, there was the time when she was evidently inspired by an audience and pooped right in front of the stage when we were leaving a concert early. The band members, who were taking a break, had a good time with that.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

:lol Poop!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I thought of this thread this morning when Nutmeg carefully left her mark on a tussock of grass by the side of the path in the forest.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Grace waits until I'm the furthest away from a bin to make sure I carry the bag of poop as far as possible. :rofl

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

Grace waits until I'm the furthest away from a bin to make sure I carry the bag of poop as far as possible.

But think of the defensive weapon this would make if someone tried to attack you. :lol

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

But think of the defensive weapon this would make if someone tried to attack you. :lol

I've heard it's particularly effective in fending off irate Canadian geese ;)

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Eve thought eating Canadian geese poop was the whole reason to walk by the water.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Oh yes, I remember that story! :lol

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Surely only greyhound owners could have discussion on creative pooping :rotfl

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

I am resurrecting this thread, minus the pancake reference (because we're talking poop! :lol ) and adding Punkin's ridiculous rituals. It's become not only snowballs for which she aims but plusalso stonewalls and lampposts, which she did during the same walk. The girl ain't rite :haha

:lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:lol

Well at least she's broadened her selection and will still have the stone walls and lamp posts once the snow is all gone

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:lol Yes to both!

I didn't know that there was another poop discussion elsewhere. Never mind! Nothing to see here :lol

:lol:  When Nate and I went to Mountain Hounds last year I learned something new about his poop requirements.  This boy's gotta have grass.  The event hotel is in downtown Gatlinburg.  I was pleased to note that Nate held everything until I found him a patch of grass--a bit of a trek.  The parking lots, sidewalks, walkways, bridge, and hotel lobby were all safe from my good boy. :yay  Of course, there are bears even at the hotel in downtown Gatlinburg :eek so Nate heard the words, "NO!  Go lie down!  I'm NOT taking you out in the middle of the night!" each night of our stay.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

4 hours ago, LBass said:

Of course, there are bears even at the hotel in downtown Gatlinburg :eek so Nate heard the words, "NO!  Go lie down!  I'm NOT taking you out in the middle of the night!" each night of our stay.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:    That would be a totally different type of pooping experience!

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.