All Kind Of Poopers

We have Bush Poopers (several here on GT, you know who you are :rofl ), Street Poopers ( :heart:brokenheart plusalso Androoooo), Hearth Poopers (bless your heart Paddy Mayhem, in the good way), Almost-Made-It-Outthedoors Poopers, Sidewalk Poopers ... etc etc etc. But, I have never, ever witnessed the Rock Pooper. Wot? :lol

Aiden 1-4 :lol

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Also add those :blush whose houndies would awake to find they'd been visited by the Poop Fairy.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Also add those :blush whose houndies would awake to find they'd been visited by the Poop Fairy.

Ah, right. She's been here too :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:lol

Ruby is a tall grass pooper.

And dear Sid climbed right on top of a small juniper bush on Friday morning.

And said bush was on the lawn of a beautifully maintained yard in a well-to-do neighborhood next door to our anxiety kidlets school :blush

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Rex was a bush pooper...he'd back right in and uload. Made picking it up sort of difficult.

My years ago foxhound cross was a bush pooper, but the worst was Rickie, who was a walk-and-poop - er. Which, when fall leaves were on the ground, made things interesting, especially at night (even with a flashlight) and an advanced challenge if the leaves were wet.

Aiden 1-4, rock star? :slayer_smile: Sweep's preferred pooping surface is monkey grass...but she's not terribly picky.

Aiden's pancake technique makes me wonder if he'd have preferred crepes? :lol

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Ruby is a tall grass pooper.

And dear Sid climbed right on top of a small juniper bush on Friday morning.

And said bush was on the lawn of a beautifully maintained yard in a well-to-do neighborhood next door to our anxiety kidlets school :blush

Oh Sid :lol Well done!

My years ago foxhound cross was a bush pooper, but the worst was Rickie, who was a walk-and-poop - er. Which, when fall leaves were on the ground, made things interesting, especially at night (even with a flashlight) and an advanced challenge if the leaves were wet.

There is a song for that :lol

Aiden 1-4, rock star? :slayer_smile: Sweep's preferred pooping surface is monkey grass...but she's not terribly picky.

Aiden's pancake technique makes me wonder if he'd have preferred crepes? :lol

Some of you will remember when Aiden was a fairly new camper and sat on the stick :lol He has always been a bush pooper. Rocks are a new thing lol

You know, I've heard about s***ing a brick and s*** on a shingle, but that's a new one.

Antnee was a poop walker, especially treacherous in the fall ;)

Perhaps Aiden needs to rethink his pancake technique. I saw he was "helped" at the end

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

I think Aiden was hoping that if he broke into the center of the pancake, it would be filled with MEAT.

Romie was a bush/tall grass pooper. Baz was a big-strides-must-have-nothing-in-my-way-for-150-200-feet-pooper, which was sometimes a challenge walking in a neighborhood. And then Baz was so big and so awkward -- he always looked like he was going to fall down when arranging himself for pooping.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

My new boy Gino is a bush/long grass pooper--which I'm trying to discourage, as he has the dreaded squirms and I need to get a clean pickup. Johnny favors the pampas grass and the monkey grass. Of course, if wet grass is the only options, that is a no-go!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Bit of trouble with the aim, Aiden? Regardless, you're adorable.

Recently I passed by a yard with chain link fence that had dog poo stuck in it about 10" up. That takes a good bit of talent.

Chain link fence? Now that one made me laugh!

​Jagger is an "equal opportunity" pooper.

He will poop in the middle of a road.......in a crosswalk........on sidewalks as we are walking around malls (one time he pooped next to a garbage can and as I went to pick it up with a bag, a little old lady coming out of the supermarket said, "Oh my, you have him trained well. He poops right next to a garbage can).......he backs into bushes and poops.......poops in high grass/low grass.

On our walk this morning Conner pooped on a rock! No pictures, but I told him Aiden would be proud :lol

Mom was just pleased he pooped on the rock instead of the long, really needs to be mowed grass :)

:yay Connor! Doin it rite!