Happy Dog!

this german shep is obviously over the moon to see his human again.... https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/animals/dog-cries-out-in-happiness-after-being-apart-from-owner-for-months/vi-BBVfpCx

but i am concerned about the greyhounds in the outdoor kennel to the left? they don't belong outside, and this looks like a permanent kennel... there is a hole cut out of some wood, for the door... looks like it takes place in UK... does someone have any idea what that is about?

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

They could well be racing greyhounds kept in kennels just as any US greyhounds would be, only over here they may well be kept by individual owners at their home rather than large racing kennels.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

WOW!

There are things in my life that worry me far more than this video.

Perhaps maybe we should just enjoy it and move on.

Oh, and the GSD is fat. None of you noticed that?

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****