15Th Annual Mountain Hounds May 30Th- June 2Nd, 2019.

Maddiesmom

Who is ready for Mountain Hounds 2019?

Its that time of year again. Registrations for Mountain Hounds 2019 are now open, This will be our 15th year (yes 15 years!!) that the best little event you will ever attend will be held. Mountain Hounds is in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Gatlinburg TN! And we would love :beatheart :beatheart for you and your greyhound :ghplaybow to join us!

Dates: Thursday May 30th, 2019- Sunday June 2nd, 2019.

You can also find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/GFNCMountainhounds

Host hotel: Sidney James Mountain Lodge www.sidneyjames.com

Questions: You can contact us on the website or you can ask questions below this post.

We start on Thursday with registration. seeing old friends and making new friends, :cheers, pizza dinner at Mynatt Park and Bingo, 2 Walks through town, vending, seminars and lots of FUN!!! :mexi2 :balloonparty We keep on going until you can't go anymore! So come well rested :nappy !!! There is also shopping at vending, games, shopping, costume contest, the Mountain Hounds Hustle :gh_runner , shopping. and lots to do. Did I mention shopping?!? :gh_bow

And we will be having sponsorships for the poo stations again this year for the low cost of $25.00.

We will also have a sign painting class that you can sign up for you to paint your own greyhound or dog related sign for the cost of $30.00. Each class is limited to 15 people.

The 1st class is on Wednesday May 29th from 3:30 pm--5:30 pm.

The 2nd class is on Friday May 31st from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm.

This is your chance to bring home your own souvenir that you created yourself.

And what happens in Gatlinburg stays in Gatlinburg!!

Be on the lookout for the yearly countdown in the future by Millie. As of today there are 93 days to go. :bounce8

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I love your event but I will have to miss it again this year. My Mom needs more care than my brother can provide by himself.

If you have never been to this event I highly recommend it. Beautiful part of the country and Sydney James always welcomes the greyhounds with open arms.

It's been a couple years since I've been to it (vending with Diane from Scooby North America), but I'm coming back this year as my own vendor. (Yay!) I'm super looking forward to it!

Edited by jetcitywoman

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow

• 2 weeks later...

I'm supposed to be going for the first time this year!! Have to get in touch with my buddies to see when we're meeting & where I'm staying - a cabin, I think... have heard great things about this event!

Jeannine with Lili & Okie, the kitty sisters and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge (along with kitties Weenie & Merlin)

Jeannine, that's terrific! I'll be there. :bgeorge

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have to miss this year but I will return next year.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Bill, we were hoping to see you :( .

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Can't wait to see your costumes! :lol:

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Barring another hurricane :rofl:goodluck I'll be there with 2 newbies, one legger and one four legger.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Bill, we were hoping to see you :( .

My grandson is graduating high school in Chicago the Sunday before Mountainhounds. I will be there next year.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

• 3 weeks later...

Only 40 more days until MOUNTAIN HOUNDS 2019

There are still spaces in both sign painting classes, SIGN UP now before they fill up. 

Pottery classes have been posted as well. Potter class sign up make your own mug at Fowler's Clay Works.

Can't make the event? You can still purchase an event shirt. Tshirt order scroll to the bottom of the page to see this awesome shirt designed by Skinny Hounds Design. Select to order separately. 

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

• 4 weeks later...

WHEEEE! TWO MORE WEEKS! :ghplaybow