Greyhound Training

Sometimes when I am out walking our hound, Bullet, people that don't know greyhounds have asked me if the training was difficult. Having observed our hound Bullet now for 4 months, I would say that he has not had that hard a time getting my wife and I trained. He still knows there are a few things that he would like to see us do better, and I know that we will learn in time. So no, I would say that training is not so difficult, as my wife and I are fairly quick at learning. If your training is going slowly, then maybe you should pay more attention to instructions. Your mileage may vary.

Tell Bullet he needs to up his treat value significantly with unmotivated learners!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:ding

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. Annie Oooh M. 

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.