Sally Muir Whippet/greyhound Plate At Anthropologie

ramonaghan

I love Sally Muir’s artwork. I call that particular one “Lola’s Mugshot” as it looks just like my girl.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Kinda looks like a galgo, too!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I love Sally Muir’s artwork. I call that particular one “Lola’s Mugshot” as it looks just like my girl.

Aww, Lola's famous! I just ran across this one and want to order a print as it reminds me a lot of Sweep.

lily_print.jpg

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Kinda looks like a galgo, too!

There is a reason for that : )

The hound is "Charity" a galga painted by Sally Muir when she visited Galgos del Sol in Spain. Not shown on the Anthropologie listing, but the image on the back of the plate is a reproduction of one of her marvelous potato prints.

Check out Elle J. Wilson's artwork on Etsy - AlmostAnAngel66.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

There is a reason for that : )

The hound is "Charity" a galga painted by Sally Muir when she visited Galgos del Sol in Spain. Not shown on the Anthropologie listing, but the image on the back of the plate is a reproduction of one of her marvelous potato prints.

Thanks for that info!

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly

Check out Elle J. Wilson's artwork on Etsy - AlmostAnAngel66.

I love her work! I have this one and a cat one too.

46919367361_bd88728252_z.jpg

I love her work! I have this one and a cat one too.

46919367361_bd88728252_z.jpg

Fabulous!

I love that plate! I'd ordered 2 of them some time ago. Then my husband found one at a church sale! This was around the time of the Miss Nellie Auction, so I donated the plate to the auction. It did well!

Yes, even though it is listed by the store as a Whippet, that is a Galgos del Sol Galgo puppy! It was part of the UK artist Sally Muir's Dog a Day project on Facebook some years ago that became hugely popular. The Facebook page is still there, with beautiful current artwork.

https://www.facebook.com/sallymuir.co.uk/

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

The ears are the giveaway--it does resemble one of your girls or Iker!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I love that plate! I'd ordered 2 of them some time ago. Then my husband found one at a church sale! This was around the time of the Miss Nellie Auction, so I donated the plate to the auction. It did well!

Yes, even though it is listed by the store as a Whippet, that is a Galgos del Sol Galgo puppy! It was part of the UK artist Sally Muir's Dog a Day project on Facebook some years ago that became hugely popular. The Facebook page is still there, with beautiful current artwork.

https://www.facebook.com/sallymuir.co.uk/

Cool! I just followed her page on Instagram since I'm not on FB anymore. And I saw she has a Dog a Day book coming out in April so I plan to buy that when it comes out. I really like her style.