A New Comic Murder Mystery Featuing Mollie The Greyhound

MyMollie

"Dying to Walk" by Longley Pinkerton (aka Felicity Long and Avis Pinkos)

Daily walks in a quiet New England town with two friends accompanied by a rescued greyhound were the inspiration for this book. Turns out, it's not such a quiet town after all. There's infidelity, larceny and murder. Mollie, the very pampered greyhound is center stage along with mystery and laughs.

The link on Amazon is either Amazon. com, search "Dying to Walk" or

Thank you Hidoey. I'm new to this website and you are the very first person to comment on "MyMollie". So thank you.

I've been a dog lover from way back and have always adopted shelter dogs, never caring about breed or mixed breed. Until I met Mollie. I found her at the MSPCA in Boston. And fell in love with a greyhound!!

It's no wonder that she is the star of "Dying to Walk".

Thank you Hidoey. I'm new to this website and you are the very first person to comment on "MyMollie". So thank you.

I've been a dog lover from way back and have always adopted shelter dogs, never caring about breed or mixed breed. Until I met Mollie. I found her at the MSPCA in Boston. And fell in love with a greyhound!!

It's no wonder that she is the star of "Dying to Walk".

So glad you and Mollie found each other! I've had greys since 1992, and can't image life without them.

Really enjoying the book so far!

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Read the first chapter "preview" and really like what I read so far - I will be thinking about it until I buy it, so might as well save some time and get it right now :flip

Thanks for your comment. I hope you'll enjoy the book. It was fun writing it--and lots of good exercise walking with Mollie!

I bought it as an ebook. Enjoyed it.

Hi LoveMyGrey+2,

Thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

I hope you're all keeping warm in Florida. We're expecting some snow here-and some very cold weather for the next couple of days. My greyhound has a new winter coat, so she'll be nice and warm when we go out for our walks.

Are you available for Kindle? And scritches to Mollie, of course.

Yes, it is available for the Kindle!

And, thank you :)

How about a photo of the dog?! Downloaded the book and looking forward to reading the book!

Thank you so much! Enjoy the book! I will post a picture once I figure out how :)

• 3 weeks later...

I never remember my Kindle acct password for Amazon but will find it & buy this book soon! Thanks for letting us know about it...

Jeannine with Lili & Okie, the kitty sisters and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge (along with kitties Weenie & Merlin)