Sign in to follow this  
HeyRunDog

What Have You Got Your Hound For Christmas?

What have you got your greyhound(s) for Christmas?

Grace is getting a new designer house collar. I say designer, its multicoloured with a fancy sounding name and costs over twice as much as her plain red collar, and ANOTHER Kong stuffie :D

Grace (Ardera Coleen) born 18 June 2014
Raced at Monmore Green, Wolverhampton UK - 68 Races, 9 wins, 5 second places
Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 

The collar sounds very glamorous! And the lovely thing about black dogs is that they look good in just about any colour collar.

Ken is not a huge collar or toy fan so he will just be getting the £0.60 chewable alligator-shaped dog treat that I had to add to our online dog food order last time, to get us up to the minimum cost for free delivery! But I have at least wrapped it up in a brown paper bag, to add to the fun :P

Oh and he will enjoy some chopped up liver or kidney with his Christmas dinner. :chow

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

I am going to feed them that day.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
So many right-winged Christians...so few lions.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Rogue is getting:

a car safety harness from my parents

nail clippers and treats from my sister

pig ears from my girlfriend

and a Houndtee from me

#spoiled!

Sarah with P Kay Ruger "Rogue"

gc2Re0q.jpg?2

Sherman and Paris are getting some new stuffies. Not that they need them of course. Fancy isnt interested in toys.

All 3 will get yak chews and home baked cheese dog biscuits.

Gifts from their dog cousin are a surprise!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Emme and Molli are each getting a sheep horn, an elk antler, and maybe a cow hoof, with some other treats wrapped up and thrown in the mix. It's their first xmas with us so...

Missing Zola, my hero and my heart; and Brin, my baby dog, my wisp of love.

Me home from work. Who could want more? :lol

And based on previous holidays, they'll get more presents from other people than I will.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

An all expenses paid three week vacation in a very nice kennel while I'm on holidays. They share a room and have a great time there.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Allen the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09.

An all expenses paid three week vacation in a very nice kennel while I'm on holidays. They share a room and have a great time there.

How wonderful that Iker feels comfortable there. :)

Three weeks -- what exciting place are you going to? I live out my travel dreams through over people.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

Nada!!! They get something from me every other day. Toy boxes are overflowing. They do get me home for all of next week. :hehe

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Mine celebrated Festivus yesterday. Arguments with their buddies Emma and Maggie. Barking at the landscaper, birds and squirrels to chase, chicken congee dinner and washed collars for all. Oh, and stolen meringue tarts, uncooked straight off the counter and floor. What a feast!

Edited by cleptogrey

A home. For two. They are senior bounces that are bonded together like glue so they were a package deal.

They snore and fart like little old men. :lol

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg