Vaccine For Cancer In Dogs, And Possibly Humans

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

Wouldn't it be wonderful!

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

I'm glad they're trying. I would volunteer my dogs.

I actually contacted Colorado State University when I first saw that this study was going to be done because they only wanted specific breeds and greyhounds weren't one of the breeds they wanted.

When I asked why they weren't included, they said that only wanted dog breeds that are at "higher than average" cancer risk, and greyhounds don't fall into that category.

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

I actually contacted Colorado State University when I first saw that this study was going to be done because they only wanted specific breeds and greyhounds weren't one of the breeds they wanted.

When I asked why they weren't included, they said that only wanted dog breeds that are at "higher than average" cancer risk, and greyhounds don't fall into that category.

Uh, what the what?!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014