Verify Your Email Address

Jeff

I have a problem. My email address is no longer valid. I have tried to change it, but it keeps saying that my password is wrong. I have signed out and I was able to sign back in because my password is saved but I still can't make the change.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year, here is your January reminder.

I am still hoping to have this completed sometime this month, but will hold off a bit until version 4.4 is released, it is already in open testing, so it shouldn't be long, but I don't want to go through a major update, then need to update again right away, so we'll wait until 4.4 is fully released, again, still hopefully this month.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 3 months later...

Things are moving along, and I am shooting for next week. THERE WILL BE SOME DOWNTIME AND GROWING PAINS.

There may also be some time for me to get the current GT Supporters status updated, as we have been using an incompatible method for that.

I will get everybody fixed up in a day or two, it just won't happen automatically through the upgrade process.

In addition to updating the forum, we're changing physical hosts, which means DNS propagation delays, and even though there will be a temp site that I can access, any changes I make (to make it feel like home) will be wiped out during the update, so I can't even do that. To top it all, due to the way DNS propagates, there is a high probability that you may have access to the new site before I do :lol

If it looks generic, but the posts and people look familiar, you're good to go, until I can get in and edit things :)

One thing to note, I will change the URL from forum.greytalk.com to just greytalk.com, we'll drop the subdomain, it's just cleaner that way, though it will break all the search engine links. I'll forward forum.greytalk.com to greytalk.com so you'll get there, but you'll want to update your bookmarks in all your devices.

Shooting for Tuesday or Wednesday, the whole upgrade process will take several hours, and DNS can take up to 24 hours, which means some people will be directed here, and others to the new site until it propagates everywhere. "IF" I can get a temporary URL for the new site, I'll post it, if not, see you on the other side. Fun times!

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Oh dear ....... :goodluck

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.