I'm not sure how it happened, since I'm pretty sure she just turned 5 last year, but Sweep is 9 years old today. She celebrated by being uncooperative for her birthday photo shoot, but we managed a couple pics.

45287413592_96d0deb565_z.jpg

43521690850_dc0c677d61_z.jpg

Let's hope she finds that missing ear today.

Happy birthday, Silly Sweep, we love you!

17369590311_3d5eeef92f.jpg

Rachel with Sweep and kitties Olive and Momo. Always missing Mud the meezer and Henry, my sweet bubba.

Live long and prosper, pretty girl! :balloonparty

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Milk this for all the treats you can get, beautiful girl!

She celebrated by being uncooperative for her birthday photo shoot

:lol

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

2ptxppe.jpg

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Hope you get some special treats today. :dogcookie

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

Happy Birthday, pretty Sweep! :blowcandle x 9!

Clare with Ken (Boomtown Ken, born 01/05/2011), and remembering Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Happy 9th, beautiful girl! :blowcandle

Your BD pictures turned out great. A girl has to be a diva sometimes just to make sure the photog gets her best side, don'tchaknow! :star

Miss Noo Carol

Happy 9th, beautiful girl! :blowcandle

Your BD pictures turned out great. A girl has to be a diva sometimes just to make sure the photog gets her best side, don'tchaknow! :star

And such pretty eyes. :beatheart

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Happy birthday, Sweep! :blowcandle

Your birthday portraits are lovely, even if you were uncooperative.

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Nine is fine! Happy birthday pretty Sweep! :b-day

I love her! :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! Sweep got a whole piece of bread this evening...

...because she found a chicken bone on our walk :censored

so she's a pretty happy girl! Nine is fine indeed!

17369590311_3d5eeef92f.jpg

Rachel with Sweep and kitties Olive and Momo. Always missing Mud the meezer and Henry, my sweet bubba.

Sweep! :shakefinger No chikken bones!!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

A Belated...

Happy 9th Sweep!

I always think of you as a GT youngster. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)