Sign in to follow this  
NeylasMom

Assisi Loop - Battery

Gah, so long to wait  ;)

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

wow.  No wonder it was so hard to pry that little bar off the battery and why I couldn't solder the new one back on to that arm :lol   augh.

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

UPDATE: The batteries arrived :crazy

Image may contain: indoor

Replacement of batteries, done! Apparently the most difficult part was undoing the glue that held the two pieces of the unit together. But, success!

Image may contain: dog and indoor

15' treatment, all good :yay 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wow, I am impressed! I myownself do not have the techie ability to do that.

38 minutes ago, Remolacha said:

Wow, I am impressed! I myownself do not have the techie ability to do that.

Nor do I, believe me :lol Yay for computer friends who enjoy this type of project and are awesome at it! :clap 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Yay! Does your computer friend want to do this for a reasonable fee? I think there are several of us who would pay. I would especially pay if it could be converted so I could replace the batteries in the future. 

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

can you ask your friend if he just soldered the feet of the batteries to the unit?  I'd be willing to try that myself if that was it (already have it opened up)?

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

3 hours ago, RaineysMom said:

can you ask your friend if he just soldered the feet of the batteries to the unit?  I'd be willing to try that myself if that was it (already have it opened up)?

How did you get yours open?

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, NeylasMom said:

How did you get yours open?

I had to destroy the black plastic cover things on either side where the loop meets the actual electric part, then pried the electric pad open.

and that's the teknikal explenashun.  :lol:

Edited by RaineysMom