Hello From Wales, Uk!

Hi All,

Just a quick post to say hello and introduce my big blue boy Joe - he's 5 and a half, 39kg, 31" to the shoulder and an ex-racer and hare courser (i.e. wants to kill EVERYTHING THAT MOVES!). My first ever greyhound (and first ever dog, actually!), I've had him for two years now and he's just my best mate :heart

Hope these pics work...

tumblr_p7ov8gs_Hpj1viur75o1_540.jpg
tumblr_pal4q7iqy_H1viur75o1_1280.png
tumblr_p9gk7p_IKHx1viur75o3_540.jpg
tumblr_pdjuoe7_M261uxtdg4_540.jpg
tumblr_p6wnhm4o_CX1viur75o1_1280.png

He looks so much like my boy Paddy. Hello from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

What a gorgeous boy!!! And beautiful pics!! I can't decide which steals my heart more...the daisy pic, is so perfectly lovely, and the black and white of the sphinx pose is perfect! The close up shot, with attitude and ears, is well...just absolutely beautiful! Best wishes for you and your handsome young man!

Edited by socalgreys

Welcome from Derbyshire.

The last pic reminds me of my Grace when she's trying to communicate via telepathy :hehe

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

:welcome2 from me and Ken in London. And Joe, you are a very handsome chap!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Welcome from the eastern U.S. Joe is so handsome! Love the daisy pic.

wants to kill EVERYTHING THAT MOVES!)

I've got one like that. There's a little matter of some high water in between us, but Milo invites Joe anytime for a jaunt out to hunt rabbits squirrels birds deer bears insects skunks groundhogs cats beaver foxes lizards snakes chipmunks coyotes wild or domestic pigs goats ... and he would love to see what new and exciting species he might kill over in Wales.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

<swoon> I LOVE the blues!! He's gorgeous - and welcome to GreyTalk!! I'm in Maryland, US

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Welcome from the eastern U.S. Joe is so handsome! Love the daisy pic.

I've got one like that. There's a little matter of some high water in between us, but Milo invites Joe anytime for a jaunt out to hunt rabbits squirrels birds deer bears insects skunks groundhogs cats beaver foxes lizards snakes chipmunks coyotes wild or domestic pigs goats ... and he would love to see what new and exciting species he might kill over in Wales.

Joe accepts that invitation gladly!! And would like to add frogs, plastic bags and wild boar to the list :D

:welcome2 from Miami, Florida! Joe is beautiful!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

What part of Wales? I studied in Carmarthen years ago, have friends near Swansea.

He's just gorgeous!

Meri & the Dorg
with Little Lee from Eetaly (Raider Retire), Freya FooFoo (Writers Block), Brodie (never raced), and "foster" JJ (Rossmore Judith). Missing Bravo, Chickie, Nico, Meri Carol, Lucky II, Ringo, Mylie, Bull, Geordie, Shae-Leigh, Stretch, Dustin, Cooper, Lucky, and Heidi.

• 2 weeks later...

What part of Wales? I studied in Carmarthen years ago, have friends near Swansea.

He's just gorgeous!

Hi! I live near Cardiff, so not that far from Swansea! We'll be going through Carmarthen next weekend on the way to a short holiday in Pembrokeshire, on the coast :D