Sign in to follow this  
FiveRoooooers

I Am K N O T Changing My Screen Name ...

But .... this happened :D

41869224_2089405664709235_74066529428302

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Just add another "o" !

FiveRooooooers

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

SIX! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

With Buster Bloof (UCME Razorback 89B-51359) and Gingersnap Ginny (92D-59450). Missing Pepper, Berkeley, Ivy, Princess and Bauer at the bridge.

Woohoooii congrats!!!!

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

I KNEW it was you! I figured it out from Michaels post about them needing a home. Congratulations to all of you. Youre the best, Jan!

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Allen the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09.

Congratulations on the new additions.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

I think i’m getting double vision!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

SIX! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

I KNOW!! :lol The floor space is reserved for Ginny & Buster and Polly & CRUNCH :lol

Dottie B is 11, Pumpkin/Punkin is 8, and Annie is 7. They needed a place to land, together. We just moved some beds around and there you have it :D All good. Other than that simple task, a LOT happened on the outside for this to come together and I am Very Grateful to those Angels on Earth who made it happen. We are so lucky :beatheart

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

You are the BEST

:star

Congrats to DottieB, Punkin and Annie for landing in such a soft spot

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Six very content and happy Campers. The girls already look like they have settled in nicely. They could not have come to a better home than Camp Greyhound. Jan, you are terrific!

Welcome home Dottie B, Pumpkin and Annie! :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Welcome, lovely ladies!

What's the story? Are the three very bonded? Will you have to shorten Dottie B's name so that Bea won't get confused? :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

How wonderful! I saw that post and am so very happy that they get to stay together. You rock (and roll with the punches)!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Wow! Double the number of campers! Looks like everyone has settled in. Congats to all of you!

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

So what's the back story to this blessed event?

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I am soooo happy they landed with you. We were worried.

Thank you for opening your arms and home to such wonderful dogs.

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Congratulations three times over. And welcome home to the new campers...

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)