So... Who's Going To Dewey?

ozgirl2

It's coming up fast!! Who will be there & where will you be?

I'm going to TRY to come down for Friday day & eve, heading home Saturday...

J

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I wish. We had it on the calendar but it just isn't going to work this year. Rocket is having mobility issues now and getting in and out of the car throws his back end out of whack. He's doing much better after cold laser treatments and twice weekly Adequan injections here at home, but I don't want to risk re-injuring him. Taking him to someone's house to stay with them really isn't an option at this point and I really don't want to be on the other side of the country at this point if we were away and he re-injures himself. So - next year hopefully.

Seems like we can only manage every other year since Rocket and I started getting old and having old age issues. :bgeorge The Golden Years - Pffffffffffffffttttttt!!!

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We are going on Thursday and will be staying at a house in Bethany with four other friends and 9 greyhounds!

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I had planned to but I broke my foot. I drive a stick shift and my left foot is broken. Even though I take off the air boot to drive the seven minute drive to work, doctor said no to Dewey drive.

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I will miss seeing you.

I wish. We had it on the calendar but it just isn't going to work this year. Rocket is having mobility issues now and getting in and out of the car throws his back end out of whack. He's doing much better after cold laser treatments and twice weekly Adequan injections here at home, but I don't want to risk re-injuring him. Taking him to someone's house to stay with them really isn't an option at this point and I really don't want to be on the other side of the country at this point if we were away and he re-injures himself. So - next year hopefully.

Seems like we can only manage every other year since Rocket and I started getting old and having old age issues. :bgeorge The Golden Years - Pffffffffffffffttttttt!!!

Since we live here; we are here already!! Houndtime Clocks/Zoom Doggies Coats will be vending in the Rehoboth Fire House. Look for us there. I am so pumped to see everyone.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I will miss seeing you.

Since we live here; we are here already!! Houndtime Clocks/Zoom Doggies Coats will be vending in the Rehoboth Fire House. Look for us there. I am so pumped to see everyone.

We will miss seeing you too, Irene. We are hoping to still be able to get down there for a few days whenever we can make the next trip to MD to see my Mom, so will let you know if we do manage to come into town at some point.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest AmberGusDad

I had planned to but I broke my foot. I drive a stick shift and my left foot is broken. Even though I take off the air boot to drive the seven minute drive to work, doctor said no to Dewey drive.

I have thought about driving down and staying at my sister's oceanfront condo (the Antiqua) in Ocean City (not far from Dewey).

Is there any way you could fly into Philie or ?

I have thought about driving down and staying at my sister's oceanfront condo (the Antiqua) in Ocean City (not far from Dewey).

Is there any way you could fly into Philie or ?

Im just going to go next year instead, when I can really enjoy myself with my dogs and my friends instead of wobbling around with an air boot and not being able to go to the beach because of it. You should go, and next year, too. Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Im just going to go next year instead, when I can really enjoy myself with my dogs and my friends instead of wobbling around with an air boot and not being able to go to the beach because of it. You should go, and next year, too.

Robin, Len will be wobbling around in his surgical boot. You wouldn't be alone.

We will miss seeing you too, Irene. We are hoping to still be able to get down there for a few days whenever we can make the next trip to MD to see my Mom, so will let you know if we do manage to come into town at some point.

OK. Maybe we could meet up for lunch or dinner.

We are going on Thursday and will be staying at a house in Bethany with four other friends and 9 greyhounds!

And Mercury will buy the beautiful Ivy an ice cream at the Nittany Ice Cream Social, if she'd like. :inlove

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I should add that Houndtime Clocks/Zoom Doggies Coats is vending this year in the Rehoboth Firehouse. Please look for us and stop in and say hello.

Anyone have a link to the other Dewey greyhound event? Kathy Hoynes group perhaps? Curious to see what activities they have going on this year.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

We leave Sunday for Dewey!!! So looking forward to it. With BBH being run out of town by a hurricane I really need a vacation.

Run With It Embroidery will be vending at the Atlantic Oceanside in Room 108, Thurs thru Sat 10am-5pm. Shannon O'Reilly Designs will be in the same room. So if you are around come visit us......we have wine......

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

changed our plans. since joe just won a best in show at a local art show we decided NOT to go out to dinner to celebrate but to go to dewey a day early. so, we will be arriving Wednesday afternoon. see ya at rm 114, atlantic oceanside . beverages and cheese and crackers will be out thurs late afternoon to celebrate his accomplishment!

Best in Show !!!!!42779555_2054149271271045_86570990414667