Pancreatitis Options

Hubcitypam

Spent several years with Poodle who had pancreatitis and later diabetes. He had to have low fat food. Now my neighbors dog has been diagnosed with the same thing. Her vet is predictably pushing Hills but she''s wary as I've brainwashed her.

Poodle lived for many years on Natural Balance Ultra Light...the Fat Dog. Anyone have any under 10% fat that they recommend?

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Paddy Mayhem and Trevor both had acute cases of pancreatitis. I tempted or supplemented with rice, pasta/noodles, yams, oatmeal, mashed potatoes, crackers, Cheerios, banana, ground chicken either alone or mixed with quinoa/noodles/potato/baby oatmeal.

:goodluck B.J.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.