Fauna Crate Rash

Monty was butt-bald from when we got him until two years ago (8 years!) and when we changed to a different food he grew hair and has kept it since. It's thick and fluffy now. Maybe changing to whatever you will be feeding him will help it. We had gone through three different foods until this last change that seems to have made the difference. He's on Natural Balance sweet potato and venison, which we changed to because of his 'sister' needing lower fat, not because he needed the diet change. Fluffy buttness was a surprising side effect, though. :D

It may grow back, or it may not. It may take some time for it, if it's going to.

Some people swear by melatonin to regrow butt fur. It's never worked for me though. You can also try adding in salmon or other omega 3 oil to her diet.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

A fawn baldy I had gradually got balder over the years, despite a visit to a doggy dermatologist, melatonin, omega 3, and I forget what else. There was a seasonal ebb and flow. Another -- black -- came to me with a bald butt and thighs and gradually filled in and became sleek and furry all year round.

Fluffy buttness

:lol

Some people swear by melatonin to regrow butt fur. It's never worked for me though.

Sorry to read this. We'll help you keep it secret. ;)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter